Southall Ramgharia Gurdwara

blatisingh

Guest militant singh

stuff the ramgharia commitee it aint even a gurdwara no keertan gpes on they have vishkaramas photo inside they chill on tabels andf chairs and they let drunks in with thier hats on old guys jus chat and swr all da time its a joke not a gurdwara --sitting on floors traditional sweet panjaban shws equality

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stuff the ramgharia commitee it aint even a gurdwara no keertan gpes on they have vishkaramas photo inside they chill on tabels andf chairs and they let drunks in with thier hats on old guys jus chat and swr all da time its a joke not a gurdwara --sitting on floors traditional sweet panjaban shws equality

Militant Singh, STUFF YOU, YOU're A JOKE NOT THE GURDWARA!!!!

You didn't like that did you?? Well thats what you're sayin to The Gurdwara, even though it has Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib sitting there! It's not your local Gurdwara, you've been there once and making assumptions!! The Gurdwara has had top Jathas there, obviously not good enough for you!

I didnt want to post again, but some ppl drive me mad!! SOOOOO EASY TO CRITICISE, I MEAN SOOOO EASY, WHY DONT YOU GET UP AND DO SOMETHING???????? YOU THAT BORED????

COME THIS SUNDAY AND LISTEN TO VEER MANPREET SINGH AS UNDERMINING THE GURDWARA IS TO YOU

AND COME IN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

LEARN TO INSPIRE NOT CRITICISE, EITHER THAT OR YOU MUST BE A BRAHMGIANI AND YOU'VE REACHED A STAGE WHERE CRITICISING IS OK.

GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, THIS IS MY HUMBLE BENTHI, STOP DOING NINDIYA, LETS TAKE THE SIKH COMMUNITY IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION:

1- YOU INSULT, THE OTHER PARTY WILL BECOME DEFENSIVE AND CHANCES ARE ITS GONNA END IN A FIGHT WITH NOTHING RESOLVED LIKE THIS THREAD

2- iNSPIRE, TALK ON A LEVEL AND BOTH SIDES ARE LIKELY TO LEARN SOMETHING, ITS AN I WIN- YOU WIN SITUATION. THIS IS HOW BUSINESSES BECOME SO POWERFUL- NEGOTIATION

And you Guys think every Gurdwara is perfect?? you obviously dont know how much politics goes in other Gurdwaras, your starting with table and chairs because you got nothing better to do, obviously got something against people who call themselves 'Ramgarhias'. If that's the case, show people the true meaning of Sikhi, the other side of the coin, and give it a generation or two and this caste system will be abolished- that's a Guarentee, you start criticising and attacking, THERE'S ONLY GOING TO BE BIGGER DIVISIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Know the akal thakht issued all Gurdwaras to eat on the floor, but is this as significant as the number of sikhs consuming alcohol, drugs etc????????

Common pyarayooo, we're the Youth Generation, we're the sons and daighters of the greatest king there ever was, lets start with brining the sikh youth together, not apart. yes Maryada is important, but not as important as uniting the Khalsa nation like it was 300 years ago. all we seem to do these days is criticise, not work together like brothers and sisters.

Forgive me for the amount of crap i've chatted but sometimes its the only way to get a point across.

Maf karna

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest Singh_jee

ramgaria is the best dam gurdwara in southal, actually second best lol nanaksar smashes it!

because

1: they have a free stage any one can book a kirtan prgram there as in doing kirtan

2: so polite and freindly! any person of any age can go there and talk to the committee

3: any one can do sewa there

4: the langar is dammmm nice!

so stop cussin this gurdwara its gt guru ji sitting there!

So tables and chairs means inequality?.... :|

wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

Militant Singh, STUFF YOU, YOU're A JOKE NOT THE GURDWARA!!!!

You didn't like that did you?? Well thats what you're sayin to The Gurdwara, even though it has Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib sitting there! It's not your local Gurdwara, you've been there once and making assumptions!! The Gurdwara has had top Jathas there, obviously not good enough for you!

I didnt want to post again, but some ppl drive me mad!! SOOOOO EASY TO CRITICISE, I MEAN SOOOO EASY, WHY DONT YOU GET UP AND DO SOMETHING???????? YOU THAT BORED????

COME THIS SUNDAY AND LISTEN TO VEER MANPREET SINGH AS UNDERMINING THE GURDWARA IS TO YOU

AND COME IN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

LEARN TO INSPIRE NOT CRITICISE, EITHER THAT OR YOU MUST BE A BRAHMGIANI AND YOU'VE REACHED A STAGE WHERE CRITICISING IS OK.

GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, THIS IS MY HUMBLE BENTHI, STOP DOING NINDIYA, LETS TAKE THE SIKH COMMUNITY IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION:

1- YOU INSULT, THE OTHER PARTY WILL BECOME DEFENSIVE AND CHANCES ARE ITS GONNA END IN A FIGHT WITH NOTHING RESOLVED LIKE THIS THREAD

2- iNSPIRE, TALK ON A LEVEL AND BOTH SIDES ARE LIKELY TO LEARN SOMETHING, ITS AN I WIN- YOU WIN SITUATION. THIS IS HOW BUSINESSES BECOME SO POWERFUL- NEGOTIATION

And you Guys think every Gurdwara is perfect?? you obviously dont know how much politics goes in other Gurdwaras, your starting with table and chairs because you got nothing better to do, obviously got something against people who call themselves 'Ramgarhias'. If that's the case, show people the true meaning of Sikhi, the other side of the coin, and give it a generation or two and this caste system will be abolished- that's a Guarentee, you start criticising and attacking, THERE'S ONLY GOING TO BE BIGGER DIVISIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Know the akal thakht issued all Gurdwaras to eat on the floor, but is this as significant as the number of sikhs consuming alcohol, drugs etc????????

Common pyarayooo, we're the Youth Generation, we're the sons and daighters of the greatest king there ever was, lets start with brining the sikh youth together, not apart. yes Maryada is important, but not as important as uniting the Khalsa nation like it was 300 years ago. all we seem to do these days is criticise, not work together like brothers and sisters.

Forgive me for the amount of crap i've chatted but sometimes its the only way to get a point across.

Maf karna

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Well said brother! :wub:

[

The original Gurdwaras had a living Guru. grin.gif what can you say about this.

We are talking about Eating arangements not original history throughout Gurdwaras rolleyes.gif

The original Gurdwaras had people/sevadars holding fans and fanning the Gurus along with the sangat grin.gif , do some research.Or the court was held outside with a shade covering People would have died of heat stroke if there wasnt. Maybe not every single Gurdwara becasue some were built in certain places with breeze ways and made of stone, which stone is cooler temp wise that others.

"""""""""They should have signs saying tables/chairs strictly for elderly!"""""""

Couldnt have been said any better

Same difference brother........I go back to the original point. Langar is about people sitting together of different race, caste, sex, colour, creed etc and eating.

To me me Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is a living Guru.............it jhas living teachngs that are relevant today.

In anycase....not every Gurudwara could have Guruji in there.

The point I say is move on...........the table and chair issue is a non-issue. If it doesnt affect the core thinking behind the reason for having it (i.e. eating equally), then it doesnt matter whther we sit on chairs, floors or on trampolines (would be a bit messy though :| )..............!!

So why cant the chairs and tables be for the SANGAT?

And nobody answered my question to as why it is believed that tables and chairs in the langar hall is disrespectful in anyway???

And where it is written in the SGGS dat the langar from a Gurdwara MUST be consumed sitting on the floor???

Thanks if anyone has any answers for me. :wub:

Good point....u will get a lot of excuses but no answers......

Can I point out that the guy who originally made the edict about sitting on floors BHai Ranjit Singh Ghataura is a Ramgharia......so this is not a Ramgharia issue.....

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

[

The original Gurdwaras had a living Guru. grin.gif what can you say about this.

We are talking about Eating arangements not original history throughout Gurdwaras rolleyes.gif

The original Gurdwaras had people/sevadars holding fans and fanning the Gurus along with the sangat grin.gif , do some research.Or the court was held outside with a shade covering People would have died of heat stroke if there wasnt. Maybe not every single Gurdwara becasue some were built in certain places with breeze ways and made of stone, which stone is cooler temp wise that others.

"""""""""They should have signs saying tables/chairs strictly for elderly!"""""""

Couldnt have been said any better

Same difference brother........I go back to the original point. Langar is about people sitting together of different race, caste, sex, colour, creed etc and eating.

To me me Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is a living Guru.............it jhas living teachngs that are relevant today.

In anycase....not every Gurudwara could have Guruji in there.

The point I say is move on...........the table and chair issue is a non-issue. If it doesnt affect the core thinking behind the reason for having it (i.e. eating equally), then it doesnt matter whther we sit on chairs, floors or on trampolines (would be a bit messy though :| )..............!!

So why cant the chairs and tables be for the SANGAT?

And nobody answered my question to as why it is believed that tables and chairs in the langar hall is disrespectful in anyway???

And where it is written in the SGGS dat the langar from a Gurdwara MUST be consumed sitting on the floor???

Thanks if anyone has any answers for me. :wub:

Good point....u will get a lot of excuses but no answers......

Can I point out that the guy who originally made the edict about sitting on floors BHai Ranjit Singh Ghataura is a Ramgharia......so this is not a Ramgharia issue.....

SGGS is treated as "if" the Bir was living, but I was talking about breathing, sweating, human Guru from the 1st Guru to the 10th last "living human" Guru.

post-5391-1151713719.jpg