The Nonsense In Islam

killah

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Islam is a great religion but Muslims themselves are not great people thats what i tend to think

For anyone who wants to know more about Islam then please visit:

www.faithfreedom.org

Then tell me what you think of Islam

Are you muslim. I have alot a muslims do that. And Im like ,,,nope,,, and then they go ohhh you reject the truth then you infidel etc.

So I learn on my own from non biased site that people dont suggest.

They dont say M was a pedophile, raper, liar, savage killer etc.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first we had pritam singh slandering hindus (or making fun of them), now this?

Doesnt the sangat have better things to talk about, this is SIKHSANGAT.

Anyways, someone should make a thread on sikhi basics :TH:

Do you think I made up this thread and am the only one commenting.

Slandering is making things up. I made nothing up about hindus, people were mad because people thought what they do is funny.

First learn what slander means you should know because you are good at it and do it all the time.

Besides people are scared of Muslims, Im not.

They could say and do whatever they want and Im not going to submit to them or their teachings.

Lionchild only has read about muslims I guess, he surely hasnt had them speak at them{most speak at you and not to you}

Islam is a great religion but Muslims themselves are not great people thats what i tend to think

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i know a muslim gal who recites gurbaani everyday without fail ...and may b if sangat blesses she may soon b amritdhaari....happen to know her from my college

I hope shes not faking to gain your hearts and then decieve you. Inside jobs always work better than the outside hiests.

Most of the threads I start get deleted or closed out.

And the things I posted are on the net for anyone to see but alot of people never knew they did that stuff so it was exsposure for them.

I posted pics of hindus so that when refered to in SGGS people would know what GuruJi is talking about.

Do you think GuruJi allowed people who did that stuff to be allowed in SGGS?or the just regular clean hindus?

Here, you try to point out that this muslim girl Tali Khaak is talking about must be someone trying to corrupt sikhi from the inside out. Obviously, you've had a bad experience with something, otherwise you wouldn't be so cynical and guarded about something like this. Thus, the reason why alot of your threads have been closed. If you haven't had a bad experience, I'd reconsider what your way of thinking, because it is far from acceptable for someone who calls himself a singh.

www.faithfreedom.org

Are you muslim. I have alot a muslims do that. And Im like ,,,nope,,, and then they go ohhh you reject the truth then you infidel etc.

I'd first like to say that the site is total B.S. Secondly, after having witnessed many different times how the Internet quickly escalates and distorts the truth, I refuse to judge anyone without knowing the proper facts, and if you wish to learn about Mohammad, I'd learn from a Muslim, and considering that I have a few close Muslim friends, I have asked many times, and the truth is this. Yes, Mohammad had a wife that was of young age, but it is far from some of the ages that have been suggested (i.e., 9), but this was also commonplace during that time period. To call out one man based on his importance to one people is an insult to the religion and it's people. Also, not a very nice thing to do.

I agree with this.

Slandering is making things up. I made nothing up about hindus, people were mad because people thought what they do is funny.

First learn what slander means you should know because you are good at it and do it all the time.

They could say and do whatever they want and Im not going to submit to them or their teachings.

Lionchild only has read about muslims I guess, he surely hasnt had them speak at them{most speak at you and not to you}

I doubt you've talked to a real muslim. Also, you might wanna look up the word slander. I took the liberty of providing a link.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slander

i know a muslim gal who recites gurbaani everyday without fail ...and may b if sangat blesses she may soon b amritdhaari....happen to know her from my college

Thats cool hope she does too. :|

My GF who is muslim or should i say was, is keen on learning more and more about Sikhism. I dont like to bash other faiths especially since my gf comes from muslim background but I feel its got to be done cos only through fire vs fire does Islamic brainwashing be removed. So if a muslim ridicules Sikhism then you have every right to ridicule Islam and show it up for what it is. They are not so smudge about wanting you to convert then. Some Sikhs are jus wimps they all poltiical correcnt n <banned word filter activated> and dont have the balls to call a spade a spade but rather bash their own community.

So, ummm... how many Muslims have you killed with your fire vs fire ideas? Just wondering.

I don't think the fire vs fire idea is good, and I was trying to show it in that way, referring to all the Sikhs that have been killed by Muslims in the past. With your theory, we should be going out to kill them, too, no?

I hope shes not faking to gain your hearts and then decieve you. Inside jobs always work better than the outside hiests.

Most of the threads I start get deleted or closed out.

And the things I posted are on the net for anyone to see but alot of people never knew they did that stuff so it was exsposure for them.

I posted pics of hindus so that when refered to in SGGS people would know what GuruJi is talking about.

Do you think GuruJi allowed people who did that stuff to be allowed in SGGS?or the just regular clean hindus?

Here, you try to point out that this muslim girl Tali Khaak is talking about must be someone trying to corrupt sikhi from the inside out. Obviously, you've had a bad experience with something, otherwise you wouldn't be so cynical and guarded about something like this. Thus, the reason why alot of your threads have been closed. If you haven't had a bad experience, I'd reconsider what your way of thinking, because it is far from acceptable for someone who calls himself a singh.

www.faithfreedom.org

I'd first like to say that the site is total B.S. Secondly, after having witnessed many different times how the Internet quickly escalates and distorts the truth, I refuse to judge anyone without knowing the proper facts, and if you wish to learn about Mohammad, I'd learn from a Muslim, and considering that I have a few close Muslim friends, I have asked many times, and the truth is this. Yes, Mohammad had a wife that was of young age, but it is far from some of the ages that have been suggested (i.e., 9), but this was also commonplace during that time period. To call out one man based on his importance to one people is an insult to the religion and it's people. Also, not a very nice thing to do.

I agree with this.

I doubt you've talked to a real muslim. Also, you might wanna look up the word slander. I took the liberty of providing a link.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slander

Slandering means FALSE statement I didnt make up anything, people got mad that I exposed it {To deprive of shelter or protection}

Ive had muslims try to convert me and lead to just plain nonsence that I didnt convert. Ive had Muslim stand two inches from me starring at my turban wanting to take it off, and Im not going to defend myself and my faith?, and just sit here and let all these jainists not hurt a fly even metaphoricaly.

Yes love should be worldly involved but war is war and preparations should be taken. We need to educate ourself about things we are sheltered from. You might be around coward muslims but Im around hostiles who are radicalists in my books.

To many Singhs wouldnt want to break a nail or something and complain about anything outside the lines of Jainism.

Did Guru Hargobind fight against the Tyrants or sit back and cry about the war going on. You are very sheltered from the majority of Infidel removing islam converting muslims. I wonder if they went on a rampage again how many Sikhs would fall in their trap and either perish quickly or convert to islam.