The Nonsense In Islam

killah

Like I said sikhs don't laugh at others so if someone laughs at you when in the Gurdwara then who said they are correct to do so?

Why do they laugh at you by the way? Not that anything justifies it as long as you behave as a sikh which I'm sure you do.

Brother, Guru Ji can be interpreted in so many different ways, sometimes you may interpret in a way that many people will disagree with. Why not direct us to the quotes and ask for everyones opinions and accept that they will not always agree with your view, most of the time people don't agree with my view!

No one is fighting against you for speaking up - its great that you do but when you say something then you have to accept the criticism that comes with it.

Your approach is wrong I think, continue to direct us to where Guru Ji say something that backs up your opinion.

What did the Nihung Singh Ji say? And I don't think what he did was wrong. By the way he only 'borrowed' the mic.!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

No they knew he would say what he said. They saw him walking up after Matha Tekna and they hurried up and tried to recite Anand Sahib but noody copped up and were too slow to it. He had to butt his way through the management.

He talked about how we should wear Kurtas, not cut hair, read Nitnem banis when we should. Not rip people off, except other Sikhs, train in Gatka etc basically to quit being how Sikhs should not be.

I dont care if someone doesnt like my opinion. A corrupt management wouldnt like a Singh exposing them either.

Gurbani will just get munipulated against my opinion like some have already with just qoutes/translations.

Most are fighting against my opinion because they want the thread closed etc.

When Sikhs stop being so niave they will see what Im talking about. Most people here are really young also, so they will figure this stuff out in a few more years.

Oh well people turn a blind eye. If thats what they want then so be it.

I don't wish this thread to be closed, if we discuss this without the intention of simply offending others this may be a very useful thread for all sikh men and women and girls and boys.

When you think you're right, why do you so readily accept others opinions?So when they want you to be quiet does that mean you should?

Isn't it our own responsibility to speak up as its needed, like now??

If you feel so strongly then try to convince us, you partly changed some peoples minds, completely changed other peoples minds, and convinced others that your posts are a waste of time, but if you think you're right, carry on. Don't stop because we are willing to read, we are reading. But again, we don't like pics posted with only the intention to laugh at them, back it up.

Anyone can have their opinion. I dont hold that monopoly anywhere.

""""""""we don't like pics posted with only the intention to laugh at them, back it up."""""""

Now I need Gurbani to show others about hindu stuff that they had no idea of.I explained it above each pic. Now what instructions do I need to go by?

If we are in a 2 story biulding and Im downstairs and your upstairs and I see a fire ingulfing my area, and I go up and yell "fire fire" you wont believe me until I go downstairs and bring some burnt ingulfed part of the building for you and show you for you to believe me?

Or if I see a little girl drowning in a river that I cant get to, then I need to take a picture and show you before you believe me?or I need Gurbani to prove it or something?

Since you know what point Im getting across then you take over the conversation and let people know about this stuff.

If you want to turn a blind eye then do it.

Did you see the pics that the topic starter posted before they were stolen off the post?

They were very valid ideas and questions that I never seen before.

""""""""When you think you're right, why do you so readily accept others opinions?So when they want you to be quiet does that mean you should?""""""""""

This didnt make sense to me. You must speak in other words.

But if I think what your saying: If someone adds to what I said and I accept it then what is the matter with it?

""""""Sikhs don't sit there laughing at others, its cheap and it doesn't get you anywhere - really it doesn't."""""""""""

Are you sure. Every GUrdwara I go to except the washington Guru Ram Das has laughed at me in big numbers and then they stop as soon as they see how deep of a Sikh I am. I am discrimanated by Sikhs in Langar, Prashad etc. It dont let it get to me. It just shows me that they pretend to all others and show there real face to me.

I gave many qoutes of the Gurus and people get mad and say I translated it wrong etc.

Sikhs now days have gone backwards and fight against the ones who speak up against things.

A nihang came to Gurdwara a month ago and he had to basically steal the mic in order to talk and slap the faces of all the "so called Sikhs" of the Sangat. They all were wanting to take the mic from him and I was about to stand as a human shield but he finished.

Not only Sikhs, but Muslims, Hindus, Christians and atheists all laugh at me for being a Sikh. The only ones who dont are the Buddhists. They always ask for my help and like talking with me.

This is where it gets interesting. You've been discrimnated against. That's bad. But you're using the hate and ignorance that was turned on you and putting it on someone else. Are you any better than the people who thought they were better than you? Moreover, if you can't accept what they did, how can you accept what you're doing right now? Discrimination doesn't only have to deal with color. Religious discrimination is what you're doing right now. One of the things that sets Sikhi apart from other religions, is that it says that it isn't the only way to get to god, it's just probably the best way. What you're doing now flys right in the face of the previous statement.

No they knew he would say what he said. They saw him walking up after Matha Tekna and they hurried up and tried to recite Anand Sahib but noody copped up and were too slow to it. He had to butt his way through the management.

He talked about how we should wear Kurtas, not cut hair, read Nitnem banis when we should. Not rip people off, except other Sikhs, train in Gatka etc basically to quit being how Sikhs should not be.

I dont care if someone doesnt like my opinion. A corrupt management wouldnt like a Singh exposing them either.

Gurbani will just get munipulated against my opinion like some have already with just qoutes/translations.

Most are fighting against my opinion because they want the thread closed etc.

When Sikhs stop being so niave they will see what Im talking about. Most people here are really young also, so they will figure this stuff out in a few more years.

Oh well people turn a blind eye. If thats what they want then so be it.

Just because we don't attack a particular group outright all the time does not mean that we are turning a blind eye. As I have stated numerous times, yes there are bad seeds. In case you couldn't read it before, I'll say it again, but this time with a bigger font.

Yes, there are a couple of bad muslims, But that doesn't mean that all muslims are bad.

If you still refuse to see this, I don't know what to say.

A couple means two and at first you said a select few. There are alot more than a select few.

Ive been discrimanated for two years and I would just now put it off on others? I think you just want to sound like a therapist or analist or something.

Do you have Gurbani to back up your opinion?

Since you want me to say it: Muslims dont want to kill infidels{nonbelievers, they dont lay in ambush at the right time, there are only 20 fundamentalists who follow what the quran commands, they all love other religions, and they dont beleive only Muslims will exist on Earth in the future.

Blind eye, blind eye.

A couple means two and at first you said a select few. There are alot more than a select few.

Ive been discrimanated for two years and I would just now put it off on others? I think you just want to sound like a therapist or analist or something.

Do you have Gurbani to back up your opinion?

Since you want me to say it: Muslims dont want to kill infidels{nonbelievers, they dont lay in ambush at the right time, there are only 20 fundamentalists who follow what the quran commands, they all love other religions, and they dont beleive only Muslims will exist on Earth in the future.

Blind eye, blind eye.

I'd be a fool to believe that last line you just said, but my point is that you should treat them as such until u learn better.

I don't know why I didn't go here before, but this pretty much puts an end to everything

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/Rehat.asp?ID=28

To reject it now would be blasphemous.

Admin ji, please close the topic.

first you say no but at this time you say now. close it because its true?

Raam raheem puran quran............I stick to this statement by the 10th master

Ididnt make up nothing about what was said.

Thing is it depends how the follower percieves Islam and how they percieve their teachings. A follower can either be a Muslim who lives truthfully and practices good deeds or someone who blows themselves up or kills 'kaffirs.'

Unfortunately I think the haters are in the majority.

the only way people are gonna get into sikhi is by seeing the jeeven of sikhs

not by going out with them or anything which is wrong. going out with someone 4 the sake of converting is pathetic