Jagowale Live

Guest militant singh

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Guru payreo plz if u can provide me more video or audio of jago wala jatha i have shaheedi 1,2,3, if u have more plz provide me will be greatfull to you

Gur fateh parwaan karo ji ,waheguru ji ka khalsa,waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalsa force is correct. There was another Jagowale jatha who were in Punjab in late 70's and early 80's. i believe that the singhs became shaheed mid 80's. The original 'Jago aiyah' and 'motorcycle wale yodeh' is sang by the original jatha.

im not sure when the current jatha started i think it was after the 84 attack, not 100% sure but they have carried on the good work of the original singhs.

And it is definetly worth listening to the tapes of the original singhs, im afraid dont have much info on them, can try and dig something out, but their parchar is excellent!

I told these people and my dad was a big fan of those singhs in the 80's,came to our village gurudwara where like more then 1000 people gathered.but even i thought my dad was wrong. Pajji I will try to fins more info becaue there is a website coming out soon jagowale.com where all the backgrounf info will be provieded. The current jagowale's liked the style of singing of old jagowale jatha thats why they sing like jagowale jatha and there group is called jagowale only but the old jagowale's were called jagowalal jatha. I know one of the jagowala singh became shaheed and if a singh who lives near the jagowale you can go ask them the whole background history and they will tell you everything.

Khalsa force is correct. There was another Jagowale jatha who were in Punjab in late 70's and early 80's. i believe that the singhs became shaheed mid 80's. The original 'Jago aiyah' and 'motorcycle wale yodeh' is sang by the original jatha.

im not sure when the current jatha started i think it was after the 84 attack, not 100% sure but they have carried on the good work of the original singhs.

And it is definetly worth listening to the tapes of the original singhs, im afraid dont have much info on them, can try and dig something out, but their parchar is excellent!

Also veero most of the kavishree online is by the old jagowala jatha not the jagowale in england. The uk jagowale singing is in the immortal production cd's or maybe online but I am sure, most of the kavishree online is by the old jagowala jatha:)

No - it is not the same jatha.

The original singh got shaheed.

The current jatha has done and continues to do great seva, but is not the original jatha with the same name. im not sure if the online kaveeshar is old or new jatha's but you can usually definetly tell the difference in the voices (older jatha's was more course).

Brilliant work by all of them!

No - it is not the same jatha.

The original singh got shaheed.

The current jatha has done and continues to do great seva, but is not the original jatha with the same name. im not sure if the online kaveeshar is old or new jatha's but you can usually definetly tell the difference in the voices (older jatha's was more course).

Brilliant work by all of them!

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

just got this email of my cousin :|

the original jagowala jatha was Bhai jagir singh mast and with him was shaheed bhai nirmal singh chola sahib and bhai jarnail singh.they have been to the UK i think they r still here :wub:

bhai nirmail singh got shaheed after coming back from the shaheedi program in memory of Shaheed General Bhai Sahib Sukhwinder Singh Sangha of the Bhindranwala Tiger Force of Khalistan (BTFK), he had just sang the song in which the singhs took revenge for the Shaheedi of General Sukhwinder Singh Sangha by killing the police officer in charge of killing bhai sahib it was ssp operation harjit su, they put this dog too death in less than 24 days, thats what u call revenge massa rangar style :wub: AKAAAL

Guest militant singh
d_oh.gif respect 2 jagowale ,, did u knw that they used 2 perform at havelock rd southall after 1984 for a fw yrs when the present commitee came they threw them out This commitee dont get along with them - i have personally met jagowale and expressed my concerns over hw the southall commitee treats youths,by applying false accusations on them ,but what can they do when they too have been victimised by the havelock commitees ----they state the truth that these fat commitee cats dont like LONG LIVE JAGOWALE!!!!!!! :TH:THESE MANS HAVE WOKEN UP THE YOUTH OF U.K LIKE NO OTHER AND HAVE BEEN THE MOST SUCCESSFUL IN DOIN SO :TH:.......any more videos 4rm the rally day ?

Also veero most of the kavishree online is by the old jagowala jatha not the jagowale in england. The uk jagowale singing is in the immortal production cd's or maybe online but I am sure, most of the kavishree online is by the old jagowala jatha:)

Most of kavishris online are by the "UK" Jagowale Jatha, the other Jatha was Jagir Singh Mast, Sulakhan Singh Kalla, Nirmal Singh Chola Sahib & Jarnail Singh (Sabhran i think), they wernt known as Jagowala Jatha though, Jagir Singh Mast wrote a lot of the kavisris like Jago Aiya and Motorcycle Wahlay, and they were originally sung by Nirmal Singh Chola and Jatha, and Jagowale also sang the same stuff, Jagir Singh Mast, Sulakhan Singh, Nirmal Singh and Jarnail Singh's names are mentioned in the Jago Aiya track

You can listen to most of Jagowala Jathas tracks at: http://www.saintsoldiers.net/ss/audio/inde...FJagowala+Jatha

And Nirmal Singh Chola's Jathas tacks like the Shaheed Sukhwinder Singh Sangha one mentioned above at: http://www.neverforget84.com/audio.php

• 7 years later...