Youth @ Gurdwara

dsingh

I think the term 'sikhi begins @ home' is quite good. Think about it, if our parents all sat us down when they do path, let us take amrit when ready and encouraged us to live the sikh way we won't have any problems with youth not going to gurdwaras because they don't understand whats going on.

I mentioned this before, i see lots of middle aged parents sitting and sulking in Gurdwaras nowdays, because of their stupidty, their kids are into drugs/clubbing/drinking/sleeping around. All because they neglected Sikhi when they had the opportunity to educate themselves and their kids. They have NOBODY to blame but themselves, and lord do they know it!!

As Gurbani says, 'Ape bhej ape kiah' As You Sow, So Shall You Reap!

Fateh

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:| relations between the gurdwara commitee in southall and the sikh youth are at a all time low as the commite and its chele are corrupt and hate the youth and look 4 opportunities 2 get them lokced up -- the commitee and the youth haters this goes 2 you --'''YOU A BUNCH OF NO GD 4 NUFFIN LOSERS'' end of god will deal with you when he sees fit wouldnt be surpsied if another youth gets nicked 2morw under another false accusation

Corruption and falsehood

Yupp and thas only the tip of the iceberg... u all shud know this. people are shocked at these lil things we tell them, they dont know the whole story yet... its alot more messd up than u may think. *EDITED*

That leads us back to my earlier comment that the committee members need to sort themselves out rather than picking on the youth.

I think the term 'sikhi begins @ home' is quite good. Think about it, if our parents all sat us down when they do path, let us take amrit when ready and encouraged us to live the sikh way we won't have any problems with youth not going to gurdwaras because they don't understand whats going on.

Also i keep reading about 'youth getting arrested by committees' please add past experiances that you know of.

if u want to know i shall tell u

That leads us back to my earlier comment that the committee members need to sort themselves out rather than picking on the youth.

Also i keep reading about 'youth getting arrested by committees' please add past experiances that you know of.

if u want to know i shall tell u

its quite long. theres much to tell. u mite not believe it.

I'm waiting to here of these stories. I can't believe that Singh Sabha Southall (the head office of sikhs in England) is so corrupt!

However, as all gurdwara i no that it has its fair share of trouble.

If there is some kind of discrimination against youth then make the public aware my brothers and sisters.