...........want Khalistan

jai_ho

Guest PunjabSingh
man has done more seva than all of us on this forum put together. The reason why he hasnt achieved much is because of pessimistic Sikhs such as yourself who wouldnt even vote him into power

Dude get your facts right, hes been elected TWICE!

Sardar Mann was once elected with a record margin of votes from Tarn Taran which no badal dal or congress member has received so far.

I think the margin by which he won was 4 lakh votes .

That is why you will notice the maximum number of atrocities and extrajudicial killings took place in Tarn Taran distt to finish off all support for Mr Mann and those who raised demands for Sikh rights.

All this continued in badal's time also .

The SSP who killed more than 500 Sikh youths himself ie Ajit Sandhu committed suicide by jumping in front of a train when he was exposed.

He did not even have the guts of facing a court of law even.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bhajji 4 ft talwari nahi hundi sikhan ch 3 ft kirpan hundi aa ....

dujji gall atleast koi taan haiga sikhan hajje we jissnu apni kursi toon jeyda apne shaster peyare aa .... mp nahi kirpan jeyada peyari ....

jo badal and maan episod hoye bahut changa hoye badal nu we kush patta taan lageya sikh jagg rahe aa ... main taan kehda wadd denna chahihda see ...

maan is lion and only lion in punjab now .... na congress da gulam hai na bjp da .... ajad banda hai ajad rahega ....

raj karega khalsa

Guest PunjabSingh

.........why doent they first fight for the release of the 1000's who are still in prisons

One of main demands of Akali Dal(Amritsar) and other Panthic jathebandis is "unconditional" release of all Sikh prisoners languishing in various jails across India.

Not only this Akali Dal(Amritsar) is the only party fighting cases of these Sikhs and Mr Mann himself goes to meet these Sikhs in jails including Nabha jail .

Apart from this Sardar Harpal Singh Cheema who was deported from USA and is now in Nabha jail has been given a high post in Shiromani Akali Dal(Amritsar).Mr Mann and Bhai Bittu have not been allowed to meet Bhai Kulbir Singh Barapind till date.

On the other hand badal has personally told Mrs Khalra wife of Human rights activist Sardar Jaswant Singh Khalra ,who was kidnapped and killed by Tarn Taran police for exposing human rights violations and burning of thousands of so called unidentified bodies by the police after killing them extrajudicially,to forget about the extrajudicial killing of her husband and thousands of Sikh youth.

Many other Human rights activists,lawyers etc have disappeared and been killed by Punjab Police .

These days also killing in police stations after detaining youths and even women is continuing.Recently a pregnant woman was beaten up as a result her baby was killed.A youth was killed in custody in Ferozpur.

These are only 2 examples.There are many more.

Day before yesterday a person was shot and Rs 6 lakh looted from him in Ludhiana .Yesterday a couple was killed in Ludhiana with bullets.Where is the law and order ?

It is easy for Punjab Police to pick up people from jails and then shoot them in fake encounters for increasing the count to get medals and hefty monetary benefits but what about the daily killings in Punjab whether in police lock ups or on the street .

All forum members should daily go through the following sites to know what Akali Dal (Amritsar) is doing for Panth,Sikhs,Punjabis and Punjab and what badal and congress are up to:

http://www.akalidalamritsar.com

http://www.***anti-sikh website not allowed***

These 2 sites are of the few bold ones giving the truth to the people of Punjab whereas all others are indulging in self censorship or working as spokesmen of bada or congress.

To know more about Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu,his meetings with shaheed Singhs's families and his speeches and viewpoints including those on Khalistan before he joined Shiromani Akali Dal(Amritsar) as senior vice president and how he boldly says how Akal Takht and SGPC are not free in front their leaders despite opposition from Jathedar Vedanti and Makkar :

http://www.shiromanikhalsadal.net/link4vid.html

Actually badal and company including BJP are feeling the heat after Sardar Mann and Bhai Bittu joined hands in the larger interests of the Sikh panth and Punjab.

It is a tragedy with a section of the Sikh community that they realise the importance of a what a leader has gone and when they face the consequences.

Sant Bhindrawale had said in his speeches that a time will come which could be even worse than 1947 so prepare yourself.

Many people did not listen to him seriously then .

It was only during the November 1984 anti Sikh pogroms did they realise that he was right .Ask the families who have gone through the trauma,they'll tell you it was worse than 1947 indo pak partition.

Now Haryana is building a 30km long Hansi Butana canal which is an alternative to Satluj Yamuna link canal which was abandoned due to protests of Panthic parties.

Akali Dal(Amritsar) has already announced it's opposition.Badal is silent but might raise this issue in the near future for political gains.

If Hansi Butana canal is successful it will flood 200 villages of Patiala distt including Patiala.

I personally feel if the Sikh religious institutions are taken away from the clutches of Badal and family and rest of the Panth unites then we can gain a lot.

But Im not in favour of Congress either.

bhajji 4 ft talwari nahi hundi sikhan ch 3 ft kirpan hundi aa ....

dujji gall atleast koi taan haiga sikhan hajje we jissnu apni kursi toon jeyda apne shaster peyare aa .... mp nahi kirpan jeyada peyari ....

jo badal and maan episod hoye bahut changa hoye badal nu we kush patta taan lageya sikh jagg rahe aa ... main taan kehda wadd denna chahihda see ...

maan is lion and only lion in punjab now .... na congress da gulam hai na bjp da .... ajad banda hai ajad rahega ....

raj karega khalsa

I agree with you :TH:

Chalo tusi samajh taan gaye k vadi kirpan de gal ho rahi see.That's enough.

And you forgot Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu who gave up his youth fighting for just and genuine demands of Sikhs and Punjab .

It is Bhai Bittu maximum of whose close companians died fighting in the Sikh struggle.He mentions it every now and then in his speeches.

das nimana

bhajji 3 ft kirpan da jikar main ess lai karna peya keyon ki ah basics aa ... ajj kall youth nu kirpan te talwarch farak nahi patta te comment karde aa khalsitan te ... ki samjha kithe soch aa ess tarhan diyan gallan toon patta lagda ...

jai kissi nihang samne eh bhajji ne talwar keha hunda na watt ke chapped peeni see ...

bhajji hun gall apne wargeya te aa parchar kariya sahhi party da sahhi bande ... baki sach gall bolda ... jinne jeyada sharab chalati pindach ohhi jittuga ....

maffi

Guest PunjabSingh

bhajji 3 ft kirpan da jikar main ess lai karna peya keyon ki ah basics aa ... ajj kall youth nu kirpan te talwarch farak nahi patta te comment karde aa khalsitan te ... ki samjha kithe soch aa ess tarhan diyan gallan toon patta lagda ...

jai kissi nihang samne eh bhajji ne talwar keha hunda na watt ke chapped peeni see ...

bhajji hun gall apne wargeya te aa parchar kariya sahhi party da sahhi bande ... baki sach gall bolda ... jinne jeyada sharab chalati pindach ohhi jittuga ....

maffi

Haan jee,

jini jyada sharab tay note ohniyaan votaan.

Pata nahi kee banu sachay suchay Gursikhaan da.

bashing people who have spent many years of their life shedding blood, sweat and tears for Khalistan

sir being critical does not mean i'm bashing someone.

...anaa vissvass is not what a sikh should do.

pessimistic Sikhs such as yourself who wouldnt even vote him into power.

Give me one good reason to vote for someone

People like u are constantly in search of leaders and when u see one u want them to think exactly the way that u do and do only what u believe is right, look at the big picture my friend and realize what he has fought for.

Its just not me but every Sikh who is constantly in search for a not good but great leader and when we have him then would be the time to have Khalistan

The true Sikhs of Punjab are burning when they are made to live as slaves, not when being tortured or killed. And as Gupt Lion ji put it, Punjab is burning right now, and more than ever.

You are right Punjab is burning now but in drugs, nudity,alcohol, jaatwad, derawad the list carries on

What makes u think he hasnt fought for Sikh prisoners? You need to get ur facts straight.

If you be very help and tell me how many Sikhs mr mann was able to released from prisons and how many Sikhs was he was able to get off the black list.

Oh so we should just shutup and not raise our voice against injustice cuz of a stupid presumption of Sikh youth using violence to achieve their means? No offense my friend, but your views are very twisted and ur brain has been warped by the Indian media.

..sir I’m not warped in any way

….you think that raising your voice mean shouting slogans then I don’t agree with you

If u dont want Sikhs to be hunted down and killed, then support the cause. As long as Sikhs are living under Indian rule, Sikhs will always be tortured, killed, and raped. Only fools believe that freedom can be achieved without sacrafice.

…..Khalistan was declared from the Akal thakt

…there is no question of me not supporting the cause

..sacrifice how much more sacrifice sikhs must do

Guest Narinder Singh

sir being critical does not mean i'm bashing someone.

...anaa vissvass is not what a sikh should do.

Youre not being critical because ur views are baseless and arent supported by any facts, so that turns into bashing.

Give me one good reason to vote for someone

Well for one, youre complaining about the situation in Punjab, and if u care about Punjab, you'll vote for the candidate who best suits the job.

Its just not me but every Sikh who is constantly in search for a not good but great leader and when we have him then would be the time to have Khalistan

Wasnt Bhindranwale the greatest Sikh leader in recent history? Did we achieve Khalistan? No. Why? Because our own Sikhs had him killed, and these are the same Sikhs running the show in Punjab today. Youre saying that every Sikh is in search of a leader? Hmmm, then we're doomed cuz we'll never have a leader. But i dont blame u, this is all that Sikhs seem to do now, we are in constant search of a saviour, a Godsent Gursikh who is going to do everything for us while we sit on our asses, it's every Sikhs responsibility to take care of Sikhi and make sure it's values are safegaurded at all times, and that includes u my friend.

Before:

I love Punjab I don’t want to see it burning it again.

After:

You are right Punjab is burning now but in drugs, nudity,alcohol, jaatwad, derawad the list carries on

Im glad u could understand that.

If you be very help and tell me how many Sikhs mr mann was able to released from prisons and how many Sikhs was he was able to get off the black list.

Not too sure about the numbers, anyone know?

..sacrifice how much more sacrifice sikhs must do

Read Sikh history my friend, has sacrafice ever stopped Sikhs from doing the right thing and fighting for the truth? NEVER. So why is your blood getting cold? Don't worry, i dont think anyone will ask u to come to the battlefield if needed. Just don't bash Sikhs who are willing to or already have.

Lastly he is the only politican who is really trying to do the right thing, you and I both know that the rest are liars and traitors.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

i m fm punjab.i want 2 tell jai ho tat the reason for fight at sri akal takth sahib was to not alloww mann to address sangat fm the stage though it was the function of sgpc n not of akali dal.......

also i want 2 tell u tat it was badal's men.nihang of hariaan welaan, who with his supporters took out kirpaan against mann............

if badal can address the sangat then why mann cannot?????????????

badal had make saome bad remarks abt mann n he shud b given the chance 2 put his view..........

singh sahibaans have also given their one sided statement wdout hearin mann's pt of view.

we shud start new gurudwara sudhaar lehar to free our gurudwaraas fm these political mehants.....n tis we can't achieve wdout shahidi

Guest PunjabSingh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

i m fm punjab.i want 2 tell jai ho tat the reason for fight at sri akal takth sahib was to not alloww mann to address sangat fm the stage though it was the function of sgpc n not of akali dal.......

also i want 2 tell u tat it was badal's men.nihang of hariaan welaan, who with his supporters took out kirpaan against mann............

if badal can address the sangat then why mann cannot?????????????

badal had make saome bad remarks abt mann n he shud b given the chance 2 put his view..........

singh sahibaans have also given their one sided statement wdout hearin mann's pt of view.

we shud start new gurudwara sudhaar lehar to free our gurudwaraas fm these political mehants.....n tis we can't achieve wdout shahidi

Im also in Punjab and watched on etc TV the way badal converted the religious stage in to a pro badal tamasha.

The following famous picture seen in various news items shows nihang of ' Harianbailaan '(pro badal) in blue clothes threatening Akali Dal(Amritsar) leaders :

post-5393-1152209146.jpg

Harianbailaan nihangs have been of doubtful character even during days of militancy.

Once very frightening masks were recovered from these harianbailaan wale nihangs.

It is for people to guess what these masks were doing in nihangs' deras .

Besides this Nihal Singh ,head of Harianbailaan nihangs told lies on TV that the Akal Takht had not been damaged during Operation Bluestar.

Those who took part in threatening and clashing with Akali Dal(Amritsar) leaders including Sardar Mann were :

Sikh Students Federation(Mehta Chawla): Both Rajendar Singh Mehta and Amarjeet Singh Chawla the founders of this federation were given high positions and board chairmanships by badal when he was in power.

Nihangs of Harianbailaan wale : they must have been promised something in case badal comes to power or may be they were given some power when badal was in power

SGPC task force : SGPC is already under the control of badal

Initially when the clash started, as Sardar Mann was not allowed to speak on the occasion ,SGPC task force members ran away .Later Harianbailaan Nihangs and SSF(Mehta Chawla) threatened Akali Dal(Amritsar) men.

So you see first Sardar Mann was not allowed to speak and then pro badal organisations threatened Mann leaders with naked swords .

One report even says Sardar Mann's turban opened during the clash.

It was after this that the Akali Dal(Amritsar) youths pounced upon makkar .

All this happened in connivance of badal,makkar and bhaur .

By the way today Baba Ram Singh the head of Damdami Taksal extended his full support to Sardar Mann.

He regretted that Sant Bhindrawale and other Shaheeds were neither mentioned nor honoured by anyone during the 400th Anniversary celebrations of Akaal Takht.

das nimana