Dating Girls

sewasingh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you have to date whats wrong with arriange marriages???

our guru sahibs all had arrianged marriages

great sikhs have had arrianged amrriages

theirs notihng wrong with arrianged marriages

you should leave it to your parents to intro you to a girl of through sangat and should both meet in the presence of elders

all you need in some 1 is someone who keep rehat, puka amritvela and is serious with their sikhi

when people start dating they start looking for other things like is she good looking etc.. this is pure manmat

it takes your mind of naam and will damage ur spritual progression

WJKK WJKF

i agree aswell....let guru sahib choose for you veerji.....and accept whoever HE does choose for you ji....no use dating girls....and yes i agree with gupt lion.....nothing is wrong with arranged marraiges ji....i'm sure your parent's will find a nice,sikh girl for you....bhul chuk muaf karnee ji

WJKK WJKF

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

You don't need to "date" to meet someone. Just live your life, and meet someone that way. Sure it might take longer, but you want to be happy right?

I think arranged marriages are flawed in many ways, but actively running out trying to find someone is equally flawed. Live your life and be yourself, and you will meet someone that follows a similar lifestyle.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

WJKK WJKF,

I would say stick to the arrange marriage. Speaking from experience (not been married long) I have neva looked back. I was introduced to my wife through family friends and I showed the picture of my wife to Sant Ji and they thought about it for a few mintues and they told me not to say no and that I would be really lucky.

Next minute all i knew was I was flying out to India to get engaged to this girl that I had neva met. A year later we were married. Me and my wife are really happy.

Jaz Singh

When the time is right you will get married. A lot if Singhs/Singhnees nowadays seem to be too worried about getting married.

The best marriage relationships I can think of are that of our Grandparents generation, they never dated. Yet their relationships through marriage are so strong.

Dating messes your head up. Trust me, I've been through it and regret it!

Focus on your Sikhi, everything else will follow