Golden Temple

chamkila

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have 13 KIND OF ROOMZ FOR MAHARAJ!!it means they change maharajz room according to the wheather an temperature!! ohmy.gif   ................. wubb.gif  ....vah vah  ^_^ .......

isn't that kinda Idol Worship thingy :T:

Cause je Guru Ji No "thand Lag sakdi e" TE pher BOKHAR VI HO SAKDA E ohmy.gifrolleyes.gif

No offence but isnt it that if the do it because they think Guru Ji freeze, or think its to Warm..sin't that kinda

idol worshipping...

as if they can freeze they an also have a cold.. :@:@

thus i feel that tha is a bit wrong :T: :@

BHULL CHUKK MAAF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

isn't that kinda Idol Worship thingy 

Cause je Guru Ji No "thand Lag sakdi e" TE pher BOKHAR VI HO SAKDA E 

No offence but isnt it that if the do it because they think Guru Ji freeze, or think its to Warm..sin't that kinda idol worshipping...

as if they can freeze they an also have a cold.. 

thus i feel that tha is a bit wrong 

veer jee.........i won't waste my time xplaining to u all these thingzz.....BUT.....before u call this *Idol Worship thingy*......remember one thing!.....GURU SAHIB IS JAGDE JYOT!! .......u should know one thing!!........when u said this is idol worship.........U JUST CALLED GURU GRANTH SAHIB MAHARAJ JEO ....IDOL!! :@:@........i know maharaj doesn't feel hot and cold!.......but isn't our job to give maharaj to respect to our last drop of blood!!..........why did bhai fauja singh jee went to attain shaheedi when the nirankarizzzz said ........some wordz againts maharaj........MAHARAJ DIDN'T FELT SAD.....but it is a duty of a sikh! :nihungsmile: .........for ur info....even harmandhir sahib....they have diffrent rumalezz for each season!!! :@ .......

Soulja please read my post over :@

i said the wy they are TREATING GURU JI ..is as if it was like a human body (dedhari Guru)

as Our Guru is SHABAD

BANI GURU GUR HAI BANI !

thus

Jaal Nahi Dhobbe Taskar nhi leve!

now the way they treat Guru ji, i.e. putting Guru ji In different Rooms, at different tempratures (isn't that what hindu's do to thier idols?), ...why is that? Guru ji nu THAND LAG JAE Gi rolleyes.gif ????????????

Je Guru ji nu Thand lag gei How will Guru ji then save us..

thus i don't believe in that Guru ji should be put in a seperate room ...because of one room is cold..

cause BANI GURU GURU HAI BANI

AND ABNI CANNOT FREEZE grin.gif

DHAN DHAN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI

DHAN DHAN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI ^_^^_^

the same goes when people put a "rajai, or KAMBAL" Over Guru JI..Bi Guru ji nu Thand Laaag jae gi

GURU JI NU KADI THAND NI LAGE GI!

JAA

L NHI DHOBE TASKAR NHI LEVE! grin.gif

Yes I do agree that we should respect our Guru ji to the FULLEST!

I did not in ANY WAY CALL GURU JI AN IDOL :@ @

I said the way they are treating something that is "JALA NAHI DHOBBE TASKAR NHI LEVE"

IS THAT NOT like a idol..also it was a QUESTION for SADH SANGAT..as I know nothing :@

for ur info....even harmandhir sahib....they have diffrent rumalezz for each season!!!

reason? for it to look nice i'd guess..and not bi "Guru Ji nu dhand laag jae gi"

u said urself...SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ IS THE JYOT!

JYOT NU KIDDA THAND LAGE GI rolleyes.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!