Beadbi To Gurbani - Wedding Cards

Randip Singh my intelligent bruv,

As a Sikh, how do you feel when you see GurBani on the floor or in the bin? It's not about restricting the access to GurBani it's about making people more responsible about GurBani.

Generally our own Kaum do not see Shabad as Guru, that may be a generalisation, but it's not far from the truth!. People respect an artist’s impression/painting of our Gurus more than Shabad. Now by treating GurBani with the high respect that we should, all us “numbskulls” are doing is attempting to rebuild an awareness of what GurBani really is, SHABAD GURU.

!

Tva Prasad Singh :

I did not call Gurdwaras "militant" for stopping Ek Niwaas issue. I was referring to the stopping of "printing Gurbani" on cards as a seperate issue. In terms of them coming together, thats a big joke, because they didnt really "come together" - they were all fighting over who would take the glory for it afterwards and it wasnt only the Gurdwaras, but other UK Sikh organisations. Thats a seperate issue to this anyway.

In terms of DTF, thats fine. As i said, dont take my word for that as gospel as it was something that was said to me and i am not in a position myself at the moment, to go and find out so im glad u cleared that up.

You what??? Do people learn santhia from the Gurbani on an invitation card??

Who is denying anyone Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?? All people are asking for is RESPECT!! Does that mean that we forget about respect towards Guruji!!!

Stop get mad and think before posting

More than you think ............give people more credit than what you think.

You people will do what YOU think is right and your own version of Sikhism................the silent majority won't support you.

If you cannot see the slippery slope that you and the others here are headed down then I pity you. :|

Thats all I have to say on the matter.

PS Sorry for getting mad..............but this whole issue has infuriated me.

Seriously, what slippery road? Its about Sadkar of Maharaj nothing else. The problem is the Silent Majority ready to bash after events have happened.