Appeal To Akaal Takht - Re: Ek Niwaas

msjskb

Guest militant singh

if akal takht accepts their proposal? do we support it?

if akal thakt accepts there proposal it should be a proper gurdwara If any dodgy stuff goes on I APPEAL 2 SANGAT DONT ACCEPT IT 2 many rss cats badal lot running our institutions akal thakt needs 2 be rescued 4rm these lot LOL @ AVATR MAKKAR HE GOT BANGED UP SILLY LOL he came dwn southall nagar keertan on vaisakhi all the commitee was sucking up 2 him treating him like royalty he didnt get no respect 4rm me serves him right lol big up youth who banged up avtar makkar badals dog

ek niwaas and crew are going to try open a Gurdwara, they will be asking for permission from Akaal Takht Sahib. We need to write to Akaal Takht Sahib and explain the beadbi carried out by ek niwaas and all the jokers associated with it. They need to be told that the PANTH will not allow these jokers to open another Gurdwara.

Can someone provide all contact details for Akaal Takht Sahib. Address, Telephone number and Fax number.

I will try do a template letter and put it on here.

We all need to keep working on these real issues. Rather than get into stupid debates. I had to start a new thread because some people decided to go off on a tangent. Lets not think our Sewa has finished.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

YOU SEEM TO STIR UP ISSUES THAT ARE FAR BEYOND YOUR CONTROL.

WHAT SEVA HAVE YOU ACTUALLY DONE, HOW MUCH TIME HAVE YOU DEVOTED TO SUNGAT SEVACAN.

WHAT MAKES YOU A PERSON TO DECIDE WHETHER A GURDWARA CAN BE OPENED OR NOT.

YOU MY FRIEND GET ON WITH YOUR OWN LIFE AND LET THE GOOD PEOPLE OF EK NIWAS GET ON WITH THEIR OWN.

ADMIN CLOSE THIS TOPIC, IT WILL GET OUT OF CONTROL

ADMIN CLOSE THIS TOPIC

Admin Note : Last Warning to Int-SIKH

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Lets not be silly, writing letters is beneath some people. I mean its not their seva...lol

Oh and others can't be bothered. All they wanted to do is have something to talk about and now they are a little upset the issue is drawing closer to an end.

It only costs 50p and an envelope.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.