Southall Sikh Youth Stopped 4rm Doing Seva,and Put Dwn

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

WJKKWJKF,2day at around 5pm at park avenue gurdwara there was an argument over the sikh youth doing seva .A commitee member (one who earlier few mnths back got youth arressted) came up2 them in the 'jora ghar' and questioned y are u doing seva who let u , basically putting them dwn .Youth replied we wanted waheguru said so we feel like doing seva the comitee guy goes dont be cheeky with me (in panjabi) 'dandeeya na kadh menu' -dont shw ur teeth 2 me .The youth go y cant we do seva who are u 2 stop us hes like dont get rude then in an angry manner walkd off - youth then thought allow this lets go and subsequently left -is this right you telll me this is 1 of the same commitee guys who got the same youth arressted under false allegations -- hes stopping them 4rm doing seva -- they dont have 2 do seva they could go in2 drugs if they liekd but No they chose seva and were ONCE AGIAN DISSED AND PUT DWN BY THE HAVELCOK AND PARK AVE COMMITEE GUYS ,,this is killing the morale in the youth pishing them away 4rm sikhi i could name the guy who stopped them but aint gona do so ,,,is this right u tell me will we have 2 get permission 2 matha tekh in fronta guru granth sahib maharaj? in the future ????????????? THEY MAKE ME SICK :|

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Parj ji, just keep doing your sewa despite such commitee members "antics." Just tolerate it and do ardaas to Vaheguru Ji. Just remember, Vaheguru knows everything going on, dont let other peoples paaps fall onto yourself.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna Jeoo....thada shab tho shota veer.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest kaur-1

WJKKWJKF,2day at around 5pm at park avenue gurdwara there was an argument over the sikh youth doing seva .A commitee member (one who earlier few mnths back got youth arressted) came up2 them in the 'jora ghar' and questioned y are u doing seva who let u , basically putting them dwn .Youth replied we wanted waheguru said so we feel like doing seva the comitee guy goes dont be cheeky with me (in panjabi) 'dandeeya na kadh menu' -dont shw ur teeth 2 me .The youth go y cant we do seva who are u 2 stop us hes like dont get rude then in an angry manner walkd off - youth then thought allow this lets go and subsequently left -is this right you telll me this is 1 of the same commitee guys who got the same youth arressted under false allegations -- hes stopping them 4rm doing seva -- they dont have 2 do seva they could go in2 drugs if they liekd but No they chose seva and were ONCE AGIAN DISSED AND PUT DWN BY THE HAVELCOK AND PARK AVE COMMITEE GUYS ,,this is killing the morale in the youth pishing them away 4rm sikhi i could name the guy who stopped them but aint gona do so ,,,is this right u tell me will we have 2 get permission 2 matha tekh in fronta guru granth sahib maharaj? in the future ????????????? THEY MAKE ME SICK :|

Thats the same Gurdwara in which the women denied me doing seva!!!...I have never came across this behaviour in any other Gurdwara's I have been to either here or overseas!!!!.

Whats going on?

Well then, make sure next time the singhs get this recorded on audio better yet on video, and give it to the opposition party when elections come so that the same committee members don't get elected, and also make it known to as much local sangat as possible, along with members of the committee.

The youth are probably 10 times smarter and educated than most committee members, they won't give up their chairs that easy, if we want to make the panth stronger and in chardi kalaa we have to take things into our own hands, my two cents.

Guest kaur-1

Well then, make sure next time the singhs get this recorded on audio better yet on video, and give it to the opposition party when elections come so that the same committee members don't get elected, and also make it known to as much local sangat as possible, along with members of the committee.

The youth are probably 10 times smarter and educated than most committee members, they won't give up their chairs that easy, if we want to make the panth stronger and in chardi kalaa we have to take things into our own hands, my two cents.

Isn't this sad!

Didn't Bhai Rama Singh Ji do alot of seva and early morning simran in this Gurdwara as I recall in his book "In search of the True Guru". He said that besides naam simran , gurdwara seva is also important.

Maybe we should ask this people to read his book. grin.gif