An Important Information

Guru Piario Jio,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

As you are well aware that a large number of Gursikhs alongwith their families from all over the globe visit to Shri Amritsar Sahib for the darshan of Shri Harmandar Sahib and other adjoining historical Gurudwaras.It was being felt that the visiting devotees face a lot of difficuties in getting suitable accommodation during their stay near Shri Darbar Sahib as their is an acute shortage of rooms with SGPC in Shri Darbar Sahib complex. The 11 members executive commitee of Akhand Kirtani Jatha has decided to construct a multistoryed building (to be named as Bhai Randhir Singh Bhawan) which will consist of a big hall, a no. of rooms, a langar hall,an information centre and an underground car parking.By the grace of Dhan Dhan Shri Guru Ram Dass Ji Maharaj, a piece of land measuring 1000 yards near Shri Darbar Sahib Complex has already been purchased for this purpose.The total cost of this project is likely to be in the range of $1million to $1.5million.This project is likely to be completed by the end of 2007.The executive committee of Akhand Kirtani Jatha most humbly request the sikh sangat of all over the world to contribute generously towards this project from dasvandh so that this project is accomplished at the earliest by the grace of Almighty Waheguru.

Daasan Daas,

11 members executive commitee

Akhand Kirtani Jatha International

India

Contact mobile no.s 093160 23874 093567 01722 093560 94608 (India)

Note: Kindly forward this massege to other groups also.

dont u think if they were so humble they would'nt be naming there jathas? and the building after the jathas leader?

Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh was a great respected GurSikh of the 20th Centuary. I don't see him as a leader of any specific jatha, he was an inspirational Sikh.

From your previous postings I know you are defensive of Ramgharia committees and Naamdharis. Do you see it as being humble branding a GuruGhar with a great misl's leader's name to disguise caste distinction?

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh was a great respected GurSikh of the 20th Centuary. I don't see him as a leader of any specific jatha, he was an inspirational Sikh.

From your previous postings I know you are defensive of Ramgharia committees and Naamdharis. Do you see it as being humble branding a GuruGhar with a great misl's leader's name to disguise caste distinction?

NICELY SAID!

VJKK VJKF!

Guest Singh_jee

Yeah i go to a 'ramgharia' gurdwara because thats the way i was brought up right...

And i respect namdharis because that is also how i was brought up!

but why do people think the 'ramgharias' is a caste!

it is not it is people who follow bhai jassa singh RAMGHARIA and his teachings... it is definately not a CASTE well not in my eyes anyway!

it is not it is people who follow bhai jassa singh RAMGHARIA and his teachings... it is definately not a CASTE well not in my eyes anyway!

Oh Come On!! Singh_jee, read the constitution of every single Ramgharia Gurdwara in the UK. Do us a favour, go into the Southall Ramgharia Gurdwara and ask the committee whether Mr Sandhu or Mr Dhillon can join the club! See what their reaction is....

Yeah i go to a 'ramgharia' gurdwara because thats the way i was brought up right...

And i respect namdharis because that is also how i was brought up!

Great posting by someone who is trying hard to justify stuff! Baba Jassa Singh Ramgarhia would have been the first to destroy the corruption that occurs under his name. Sorry to burst your bubble but Ramgarhia is associated with Caste!

Jassa Singh Ramgarhia taught us that with Guruji kirpa the Khalsa can walk into thr Red Fort Dehli and take away 2 bungas and the Mogul king's Inauguration throne and bring it as a bheta to Harmindar Sahib! In other words Baba Jassa Singh Ramgarhia stood up against corruption, something that is ripe in Ramgarhia Gurdwaras.