Pets

Bad Girl

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Cat called Tiggy Kaur (as registered at the Vets) and she is the most sweetest companion I could have...she was a stray that came in our back garden. She was really Skinny and looked like had been beaten up (Rib was broken) we called the RSPCA to pick her up but they didnt and 5 years on she is still here. I think of her as a blessing from WaheGuru cos she came into my life during a very Difficult period and when ever I do Paath or Simran she always comes and sits next to me...when she had kittens she used to bring them and make them listern too...was well sweet! She used to follow me to school and wait for me to come home again etc, and always is there when I am stressed or something...a stress relief when I stroke her lol

So yup I love my little Kitty blush.gif

And to think I used to be scared of cats and dogs before :|

I have a Cat called Tiggy Kaur (as registered at the Vets) and she is the most sweetest companion I could have...she was a stray that came in our back garden. She was really Skinny and looked like had been beaten up (Rib was broken) we called the RSPCA to pick her up but they didnt and 5 years on she is still here. I think of her as a blessing from WaheGuru cos she came into my life during a very Difficult period and when ever I do Paath or Simran she always comes and sits next to me...when she had kittens she used to bring them and make them listern too...was well sweet! She used to follow me to school and wait for me to come home again etc, and always is there when I am stressed or something...a stress relief when I stroke her lol

So yup I love my little Kitty blush.gif

And to think I used to be scared of cats and dogs before :wub:

so sweet :|

pls post her pics also

Guest lowest of the low singhni

post-760-1152598521.jpgpost-760-1152598634.jpg

we have a cat called Bonnie Kaur, also registered under that name...we've had her for nearly 9 years. her mum, Joey, died a few years back. and her sister, Gypsy was put down because she had a tumour on the day we were going to get her. her boyfriend (yes, very manmat i know) is called Scruffy, and he comes to the house sometimes to get attention, but Bonnie usually ignores him, so he gets kinda angry and eats all her food. she's been neutered anyway, thought he woulda figured it out by now.

the pictures are of her as a kitten and her as a grown up.

before her we had 2 gerbils (Sandy and Expo, short for explorer). and before them we had a variety of fish, Snowy was the oldest one, lasted 2 years. there were a few others, but the most memorable was when the minnows got thrown down the sink while a Singh was cleaning out the fishtank. apparently he forgot to take the fish out beforehand. so that was them gone.