Pets

Bad Girl

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had countlessssss number of fish

including convicts, jack demseys, and other super agressive fish.... and african wolf fish.. huge fangs and has gills and lungs so lives in water but can move around and stay on land till it finds mroe water

We got rid of our convicts cause they would make mince of our fish over night no.gif but i used to have a tank full off them and they may look ayt but wernt so nice when the constantly chasing other fish up, always wanted a jack dempsy but the time i wanted it we changed our fish to mostly lake malawi n tanganika fish which are soft so it would just gobble them up nonono.gif ....... Im guessing you also have a lot of south african cichlids

haha how did u know??.. yeah i also had one tropical fish supose to be non aggresive, but it was in the tank alot longer then any of the agressive ones and a bit bigger ... he became aggresive and protected all the small fish from the agressive ones... use to have to put normal flakes as well as guppies or mini gold fish for food

the last3 fish standing were the tropical one (survived for liek 4 or 5 years) a big oscar cichlid, then last wolf fish who some how broke his spine ... an dit died a few days later no.gif

You have a scorpion? TIGHT thumbsup.gif What do you feed it?

it was a black african fat tail scorpian one of the two most venomous... ussualy fed it crickets

haha how did u know??.. yeah i also had one tropical fish supose to be non aggresive, but it was in the tank alot longer then any of the agressive ones and a bit bigger ... he became aggresive and protected all the small fish from the agressive ones... use to have to put normal flakes as well as guppies or mini gold fish for food

fed guuppies and mini gold fish to them :@ @ ? what are you/? how INHUMANEEEE nonono.gif ... i cry even wen a baby dies........ man a accidently did sonthing stupid and a mini tank of baby fish jus boiled to death over nyt

geeza ur evilllll

the last3 fish standing were the tropical one (survived for liek 4 or 5 years) a big oscar cichlid, then last wolf fish who some how broke his spine ... an dit died a few days later

OSCAR.... u whoaaaaaa :@ @ ..... didi you hurt youself before you went to buy themm :homer those things are EVILLLLLLLL.......... they kill everything smaller than them :D .. unless theres some way of training them grin.gif

yaar you have/had some VICIOUSSS tank

god imagine putting your hand in to clean one of themm...... actually yeah ive done tha n nt nice when those lil idiotd try nibble on you armss and handss