How Selfish Are You ?

Bad Girl

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next step..

pleaseeeeeeeee follow this. click on BB Code, then submit.

Who? What is this for?

man do it as i say, it will display as my results.

Man, I already took your tests, you want me to put my results like you? Why? Look, I'm just too lazy. Forgive me, pleasseeeeeee. pray.gif

TARDED

Ok, Pritam, what is "Tarded"? grin.gif

loool blush.gif i jus did sum random quiz thing on ther. . which suggested *dramatic music*

im 80% boy n 20% girl :wub: @ :|

LOL.gif

Forgive me, but I don't even know what your sex is to begin with. grin.gifLOL.gif

femallleeeeee ( or now i can be referd 2 as shemale lol jokes)

it sed:

You Are 80% Boyish and 20% Girlish

You have a tough exterior - and usually a tough interior to match it.

You're no nonsense, logical, and very assertive.

Sometimes you can't understand women at all, even if you're a woman yourself.

You see things rationally, and don't like to let your emotions get the best of you.

How Boyish or Girlish Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howboyishorgirlishareyouquiz/

but i dun see how that makes me boyish LOL

mine lol

You Are 30% Boyish and 70% Girlish

Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.

You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.

A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.

But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.

mine lol

A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.

We are the same! :| LOL.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Yeah, that's one possibility. Another I initially thought is that it's a Muslim trying to gather info. But then, you might ask, how does he know about Sikh textual sources. Well, you'd be surprised at their resourcefulness. A final possibility is he's a weak Sikh who was asked a question by a non-Sikh and now he's suddenly feverishly wondering where it's "written" that you can't marry a young child. To the latter, I would say, you're looking in the wrong spot. Gurbani isn't a 1428 page rulebook, like Leviticus or the Vedas: ਸਿਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਪੁੰਨ ਪਾਪ ਬੀਚਾਰਦੇ ਤਤੈ ਸਾਰ ਨ ਜਾਣੀ ॥ ਤਤੈ ਸਾਰ ਨ ਜਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਤਤੈ ਸਾਰ ਨ ਜਾਣੀ ॥ The Simritis and Shastras discriminate between charity and sin, but know not the essence of the Real Thing. Without the Guru, they know not the essence of the Reality, know not the essence of the Reality. Anand Sahib.
    • You're confusing two different things: One is merely adding starch to a turban to get a certain feel to the fabric. The other is tying your turban once and taking it off like a hat. It is this that people have a problem with. What's wrong with it is that Rehit says to tie your turban afresh every time. If you ask, "Where is that written?", it's written in Bhai Nand Lal ji's Rehitnama. @ipledgeblue didn't just make it up. Umm, no, bro. We're not evangelical Christians like President George W Bush of the US claiming to "talk to God" who told him to invade Iraq. "Speaking to him directly" basically ends up being doing whatever you feel like with the excuse that Guru ji told you to do it. If you still want to take your turban off like a hat, feel free to do so, but don't claim that it's Rehit.
    • You don't need to wear either a pag or dumalla in the gym. You can simply wear a meter or 1.5m small turban (gol pagg or round turban). It doesn't come off.
    • The reason you don't see anything wrong with it is because like a fish in water, you grew up in Western culture and imbibed it fully. It's very difficult to for parents to inculcate traditional culture while in the West. The reason there is a problem is because a kiss between a man and wife is a sexual act (I didn't say it's coitus, but it's still sexual.) By contrast a kiss between a mother and a child, for example, is not sexual. And in our culture, sexual acts are not allowed in public. Goras do allow it. And that's also the reason they have gay pride parades now with people walking around naked with children in attendance and so forth.
    • The printer is C J Amritsar… They have given a mobile number for India …

Important Information

Terms of Use