My Trip Pics

curious_man

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

sweet pics :TH: i dont noe where ur from but u shud really come down to B.C., certain parts of it have a lot of things to do, and the natural beauty is really distinct and well preserved!

wowwwwwwww....soooo peaceful. Wish there were places like that in England!! But they do have some great scenery in Wales though. So do u live in Canada? What's it like? Are the people nice? Just curious, always wanted to go to Canada.

4RR

• 2 weeks later...

The maritimes, in my opinion, have by far the most breathtaking sceneries in Canada... Vancouver's mountains are nice, and it's nice that no matter where you are, you can pretty much look upon them for that..."inspiration"... but in terms of secluded places of natural scenery, the maritimes have MORE of these places, and in my opinion, they're just so much more breathtaking...vancouver's big deal is the mountains..

maritimes you've got wide bodies of water, narrow bodies of water going through random forests haha... cliffs....and if i'm correct, with the correct assistance (binoculars maybe) ,you can see an iceberg or two from certain parts of the area...

we only got as far as Quebec City last year when we went on our attempted cross-canada vacation..but we ended up having to reschedule and just settle for a trip to Quebec City..which btw, is beautiful as well.