Colours

Guest guest...............

Guest guest...............

is it true that guru gobind singh jee said that sikhs should not wear the colour red cuz its a hindu colour??

and not wear the colour green cuz its a islam colour?? :| @

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Its in the rehat maryada. black,blue,safron(orangish color), and white are the only colors to be worn.

is it true that guru gobind singh jee said that sikhs should not wear the colour red cuz its a hindu colour??

and not wear the colour green cuz its a islam colour?? :| @

Ive never heard of that before

Guest ........................

yhh same here....i never heard this beofre...but recently i went to a gurdwara and wore red then someone points out later...shouldnt wear the colour red wacko.gif

im not amritdhari though...maybe its an amritdhari thing ....i dnt know mee confuzzedd!!!!! :|

Guest Guest

umm i think sikhi is bout luv...not colourz...god...who carez wha colour u wear as long as ur pure inside...coverin ur body with white is not gonna make u pure inside....so stop confusin urself and concentrate on naam simran....luv waheguru ji and his creation

Guest guest...........

ok....but then i dont understand if there are only four colours that should be worn then why do i see singhneeya with different colour suits ...i mean yhh i understand other colours shouldnt be worn but why do peoplle emphasise on the colours "red" and "green"? :D @