"Soft Target"

nanosecond

In the book soft target it say's parmar guys did the bombing but were working for the indian government

the conclusion is either parmar guys did it with help from indian government or they did it and were not working with the indian government

won't rest till 50 000 hindus are killed bagri

parmar air india planes will fall from the sky

I know inocent till proven guilty and i don't beleive the indian govt was involved in the air india bombing but if you do believe the indian govt was involved it still say's the same guys were involved just they were working for govt

In the first line you said that parmar was working for indian government and then you go on and said that he blew up the plane and then in the ending you are saying that you don't believe that "Indian Govt" was involved in it?? Your are contradicting yourself.

Where in the book it was exactly mentioned that parmar did the bombing in plain words and was part of indian government.

what i said was that the book soft target say's t parmar guys did the bombing but were working for the indian government

i don't believe in conspiracy's so i don't think the indian government helped but i do believe parmar guys did do the bombing

so conclusion if you believe the indian government did it cause of soft target then basicully your saying parmar did the bombing but worked for the indian government

I don't believe soft target that indian govt was involved but if you do believe the book soft target it still say's the same guys were involved

Let me post it again...

Where in the book it was exactly mentioned that parmar did the bombing in plain words and was part of indian government.

I don't believe soft target that Indian govt was involved....

Then we don't believe soft target that parmar was involved.

What's the fuss?

Let me post it again...

Then we don't believe soft target that parmar was involved.

What's the fuss?

I don't think you understand my point

i believe parmar guys did it but don't believe the book soft target cause i don't believe in conspiracy's

I believe parmar guys did it cause bagri made speech's about wanting to kill 50 000 hindus and parmar told people not to fly on air india and that air india planes would fall from the sky

Now for people who don't believe parmar did it and try using soft target as their defence, must understand that in soft target's conspiracy it claims that the indian govt did and parmar was an indian govt agent

so all soft target does is for people who believe in conspiracy's still point the finger at parmar but say's that he was a govt agent

http://www.sikhsangat.com/Index.php?/topic/26893-sikhs-canada-whats-going-on/page__st__20

read everything in post 23, great example of people who support parmar like panthicweekly quote soft target when it suits them but leave the parts of parmar out

so their people who claim indian government did it and parmar didn't using the book soft target for their defence but the book soft target has things to say about parmar that they purposly ignore

• 3 years later...

Who do you guys think is responsible?

Do you think it was like an Indian government conspiracy?

Or Babbars were responsible?

I wasn't born then so I don't know much about it and I don't ask anyone because I feel no one likes to talk about it

Who do you guys think is responsible?

1699 = Sikhi in no uncertain terms repudiates terrorism. The Khalsa Panth (that protects the innocent) was denigrated by the bombing of AIr India 182. Thus it is absolutely clear that it was the work of RAW at the behest of the Indian Government.

Do you think it was like an Indian government conspiracy?

1699 = There is no doubt that clearly it was a false flag bombing ordered by the Indian Government at the expense of innocent lives (many of whom were Sikh). The GOI gained political capital from the tragic event whilst innocent Sikhs suffered more in the Genocide as a result of the cover that the anti-Sikh publicity the false flag operation gave the GOI.

Or Babbars were responsible?

1699 = The clowns living in mansions that claim responsibility and parade banners at Nagar Kirtans are on the payroll of RAW and the Government of India. They do exactly what their handlers tell them and put up an act of pretending to be Sikh.

Let's try to get a discussion going because it's become a sort of taboo subject that we don't like to talk about

1699 = There is nothing to discuss. Sikhi repudiates and condemns terrorism (the unjustified targetting of civilians). The Indian Government and RAW carried out the bombing of Air India 182 as a blatant false flag operation in order to besmirch the Khalsa Panth and thereby justify the Genocide of innocent Sikhs they were carrying out back then.

The responsible ones are the Indian Government that use the clowns in mansions that pretend to be sikh....as mentioned by singhsabha above.

The whole thing involved huge, huge....money and payouts from Indian government.

Bhai Sahib Lucky Singh Ji, I understand the actual bombing was done by GOI's RAW agents.

This can also be concluded from the lack of convictions from the RCMP against Sikhs.

The ones that live in mansions in BC merely get paid to falsely claim association with the bombing.

As obviously Kesdhari operatives of RAW are needed in order to denigrate Sikhs with the false flag bombing.

I agree... sorry, I had worded the above a little incorrectly.........amended it now!

It was GOI behind it all, but like I say there were obscene amounts of money that was pumped before hand.

What about the so called secret confession of Jathedar Talwinder Singh?

1699 = There was no confession. This was false information that KPS Gill and Punjab police put out there.

Apparently he had said to police he had supplied bombs to Lakhbir Singh Rode , who was the mastermind of the bombings.

1699 = Again this was false information reported by the Punjab police at the direction of RAW.

Ajaib Singh Bagri said in one of his speeches " jinna chir asee 50,000 Hindu katal nehi karde asee sah nehi laina" (Until we dont kill 50000 hindus we will not rest)

1699 = He apparently did not say what is alleged as the audio was doctored. No Sikh could ever dare make such a disgusting and condemnable statement and not be killed on the spot (for such evil hatred) by Amritdhari Gursikhs as the Khalsa Panth is the defender of the innocent and Sikhi repudiates terrorism 100%.

Some people say this is proof that Sikh were responsible because they wanted to kill Hindus

1699 = Sikhs did not and do not want to kill Hindu's and never have (as evidenced by the fact that in global history only the majority Sikh community has not responded to a Genocide inflicted upon it via retribution but instead continued treating our minority Hindu brothers and sisters in Punjab with respect even after June 1984 all the way through to today). The powers that be realise that if most so-called Hindu's realise what Sikhi stands for (Sarbat da Bhala) there would be hundreds of millions of so-called Hindu's becoming new sehajdhari (and indeed even Amritdhari) Sikhs tomorrow. So it is in RAW and Hindutva interests to sow the seeds of dischord between Hindu and Sikh communities (as a method by which to prevent wholesale defections of people away from the falsehood and inequality of Hinduism theologically across over into the Truth and equality of Sikhi).