Amrit Velaa

On the issue of Ardaas....we should do Ardaas in the presence of Guru Sahib jee/ Guru Granth Sahib jee....

But it can also be done anywhere else too because Vaheguru jee is everywhere...

If you have Guru Granth Sahib jee at your home then there is a order in the ardaas...

Otherwise Ardaas should be done at least once a day..we should ask for forgiveness for any mistakes we make when reading banee due to human error when reciting and because the Gurbanee is broken into words from Lareedar Saroop...also we should thank Guru Sahib jee for everything...and whatever we wish to add on..when ardaas is done it should be the one from Gutkaa...

Remember that when we want to pursue some business in life, we should always ask Guru Sahib jee in ardaas...like mention that this is what i wish to do etc...This is mentioned in Gurbanee...if i find the banee, i will mention it here in the future, sorry.

Ardaas is important because it reminds us of our commitment to Guru Sahib jee due to all the sacrifices mentioned and about Guru jee etc.

We might have been born in Kalyug...BUT we have been given all the Shaster to protect ourselves...this protection and self-benefits are only gained through Reht(i.e. through Amrit), including Naam and Banee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here they are..

Awpy jwxY kry Awip Awpy AwxY rwis ] iqsY AgY nwnkw Kilie kIcY Ardwis ]1]

aapae jaanai karae aap aapae aanai raas || thisai agai naanakaa khalie keechai aradhaas ||1||

He Himself knows, He Himself acts, and He Himself does it right. So stand before Him, O Nanak, and offer your prayers. ||1||.

Guru Angad Dev jee

Ardws ibnW jo kwj isDwvY Byt kIey ibn kCu muK pwvY ]

aradhaas binaa(n) jo kaaj sidhhaavai bhaett keeeae bin kashh mukh paavai ||

Sinful are those who attempt a task without and Ardas, sinful are those who eat at the Gurdwara without first giving an offering.

Rehatnama Bhai Nand Laal Jee

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

amritvela should be before sunrise

Another thing, i have listened to a tape of bhai jasbir singh khalsa khana sahib wale he is great obviously

that tape was about amrit vela and some other stuff

according to him

that if we dont wake up for amritvela, assume that hell has entered the body...

so yeah..

i cant really explain it

but

CHECK out his tapes/cd's/cassettes/whatever :@

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

veerje ardaas can be done anywhere and waht ever u feel like doing rolleyes.gif but the first part should be recited it was given by sri guru gobind singh jee maharaj till sri guru granth sahib jee da dhay dhar ki bolo jee waheguroo till that u should bakki u can make of ur own no prob bul chuk maaf rolleyes.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

little ill like to add ( shaheeda te jina ne tera bana man ke chalya also we should add)

^_^^_^^_^ thx bsbk for enlighting daas