What Should U Say to someone who asks you out?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

o sorry jee, heres what i got from an online dictionary:

An engagement to go out socially with another person, often out of romantic interest.

Having Kaur or Singh at the end of your name does not make you Khalsa, likewise dressing in full bana does not make you Khalsa, calling yourself a sikh of the Guru does not make you khalsa. A khalsa could be anyone, including muslim, hindu, christian or any other faith. A khalsa is a pure one, someone who lives their life honestly, truthfully - this is what sikhi is about. There is alot more stuff I could talk about from your post but for now just reflect on everything i have said.

Wow... that was a powerful statement sitargirl. That was quite beautiful actually... you captured something that very few realize and very few are willing to accept. This statement reveals that we as sikhs need to respect others and lessen our pride. sitargilr... you are khalsa!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

No a Khalsa is a Sikh who has been blessed with Amrit.

Anyone can become a Khalsa from other faiths but once you are a Khalsa you are a Sikh of the Guru.

Muslims/Hindus have helped fight with the Khalsa dal but they werent a Khalsa unless they took Amrit, Panj Bani, amritvela, reharaas, sohila.

To be a muslim,hindu or christian and reciting Ardas would be a complete contradiction.

Muslims believe in mohamed, hindus believe in 33000+, and christians believe in Jesus. Why would they praise the Gurus and not follow that path.

People being other faiths can be saints but not Khalsa unless they are a Sikh and take Amrit and live as an Amritdhari should period.

No a Khalsa is a Sikh who has been blessed with Amrit.

Anyone can become a Khalsa from other faiths but once you are a Khalsa you are a Sikh of the Guru.

Muslims/Hindus have helped fight with the Khalsa dal but they werent a Khalsa unless they took Amrit, Panj Bani, amritvela, reharaas, sohila.

To be a muslim,hindu or christian and reciting Ardas would be a complete contradiction.

Muslims believe in mohamed, hindus believe in 33000+, and christians believe in Jesus. Why would they praise the Gurus and not follow that path.

People being other faiths can be saints but not Khalsa unless they are a Sikh and take Amrit and live as an Amritdhari should period.

we are talking on a more philosophical level PSK :e:

but yeah, a khalsa (pure one) is a sikh (student) of god :e:

Having Kaur or Singh at the end of your name does not make you Khalsa, likewise dressing in full bana does not make you Khalsa, calling yourself a sikh of the Guru does not make you khalsa. A khalsa could be anyone, including muslim, hindu, christian or any other faith. A khalsa is a pure one, someone who lives their life honestly, truthfully - this is what sikhi is about. There is alot more stuff I could talk about from your post but for now just reflect on everything i have said.

This is a literal statement.

A Khalsa is a Sikh who has been blessed with Amrit and follows the Gurus rehat! Should I put my huge signature back up about the rehat????

If I start naming off our elder shaheed Khalsas, What do they all have in common?????????? {They are all Sikhs}

In Khalistan muslims, hindus,christians can live there but who will govern it?????? {Sikhs}

What is Guru Gobind Singhs definition of a Khalsa???????????

How can someone be in the Gurus image if they are a naked smoking hindu ascetic????

How can someone eat hallal meat and have GuruJi say they are a Khalsa??????

I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on andon and on and on and on and on andon and on and on andon and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and :)

post-5391-1155859894.jpg