What Should U Say to someone who asks you out?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i have a question and i dont wana offend anybody but i figured since a lot of bhan jis and bha jis use this forum that maybe i'll get some good insight...

ok here it goes:

what should you say to someone who asks you out??are you supposed to throw the whole religious thing at them...but how do you do that without sounding too weird?? what if it's someone that's not in your religion and they have no clue what u're talking about?? or are there any other ways to say no without ruining the relationship and making the other person feel bad/hurting their feelings?

tell me what u guys think.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Bhainjee in all honesty this would be my response.

"You are a great friend but i personally dont feel comfertable dating yet. I hope that you can understand and that we can stay friends. Its nothing personal against you but its more me. "

You dont need to offer an explanation to him if you dont feel comfertable. Simply saying you dont feel ready or you dont want to but would rather stay friends should be acceptable.

Bhainjee in reality most would get hurt when "rejected" on the sence of dating but everyone gets over it in the end. Whatever does not kill you only makes you stronger in the end.

Be nice when saying it and smile and the end. Im sure he will understand

Bull chaak maaph

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

U say I am a Sikh you waynk, get away from me or Ill do the pentra and use the energy to knock you away from me without even touching you. I as a Sikh have the highest upmost morals and society around us is tearing people apart. Look at the drug rate among teens look at the young teens having babies and abortions. Look at the divorce rate and how people have hidden mistresses. Im not gonna let you take advantage of being with such a modest and in control person to have you go braggin to your mates about how cool you are when you are really a stupid reject that has no direction in life. or something along those lines :D

U say I am a Sikh you waynk, get away from me or Ill do the pentra and use the energy to knock you away from me without even touching you. I as a Sikh have the highest upmost morals and society around us is tearing people apart. Look at the drug rate among teens look at the young teens having babies and abortions. Look at the divorce rate and how people have hidden mistresses. Im not gonna let you take advantage of being with such a modest and in control person to have you go braggin to your mates about how cool you are when you are really a stupid reject that has no direction in life. or something along those lines :D

I do hope you were just joking when you wrote that. :@ @

LOL.gif

well said d_oh.gif

I do hope you were just joking when you wrote that. :@ @

are you the same person who using the id "badgirl"? :@

i have a question and i dont wana offend anybody but i figured since a lot of bhan jis and bha jis use this forum that maybe i'll get some good insight...

ok here it goes:

what should you say to someone who asks you out??are you supposed to throw the whole religious thing at them...but how do you do that without sounding too weird?? what if it's someone that's not in your religion and they have no clue what u're talking about?? or are there any other ways to say no without ruining the relationship and making the other person feel bad/hurting their feelings?

tell me what u guys think.

ok if a sikh girl goes on date with a non-sikh she ages proves to non-sikhs how brainless sikh females are and its fair gain to take advatnage of them cos theirs millions of stories of how these girls get used and abused yet girls dont learn from others mistakes.

Just tell him "dude listen im proud of my faith and i take it very seriously im not that type of girl" END OF STORY.

how old are you by the way?

Girls really need to control themselves. After the stuff i heard about how low girls have gone, i felt embarrased. Indian girls these days are no better than the western girls. All the corrupted by the corrupt society.

As I say: TMCS - Total Moral Corruption of Society

Society really needs to be fixed. Morals need to be followed or this world will be in even more turmoil.