Please Help Straighten Out Some Goi Propaganda On Military Forum

Dear Sangat,

Wahegur ji ka khalsa, Wahegur ji ki fateh!

There is a lot of BS pertaining to operation bluestar and against Sant Bhindrawale on one of the widely visited military discussion forums called militaryphotos.net.

Most of it is by a person whose screen name is Rajkhalsa who claims to be a Sikh but just read his posts and you won't believe your eyes. He calls Sant ji names. :D

I saw a PolishKhalsa screename defending the Sikh Cause but I think he is alone out there. no.gif

One of the threads I see currently being discussed can be found at

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showt...ighlight=khalsa

And Check out the posts by Rajkhalsa.

Please go ahead and get yourself registered and put the truth out for the world to see. This forum is visited by thousands of people. Good way to get the people to know about the opression of Sikhs and our struggle.

Gur Fateh!

Guru Ki Meet

Guest PunjabSingh

One sheroo has written on that site that operation bluestar was planned by Maj Gen Gurbakhsh Singh Brar.

Now who the hell is this Maj Gen Gurbakhsh Singh Brar ??

I only know about Kuldeep Brar who is blot on my surname .

But at the same time Im very much relieved that Sant Bhindranwale had also the same surname as mine .

Kuldeep is a hindu who licked the shoes of the GOI and fought not only against Santji but also against his one time colleage Maj Gen Shahbeg Singh just to make his bosses in Delhi happy.

He now lives in a fortress type house in Bombay guarded 24/7 by army lest some Guru jee da Sikh like Bhai Dilawar Singh who has been bestowed 'Guru jee dee Kripa meets him.

So Amritpal now you know my surname also .But I dont know yours.

Dhan Dhan Bhindranwale Sant Sipahi jina suti kaum jagayee.

das nimana

I only know about Kuldeep Brar who is blot on my surname .

But at the same time Im very much relieved that Sant Bhindranwale had also the same surname as mine .

das nimana

What is in the surname veerji.... it is of no relevence to SIKHS. Its unsikh to use one... Santji never used his last name whereas K S Brar did..... Sikhs are Singhs and nothing else.

As for that forum... there are numerous forums for and against sikhi..... we dont need to proove them anything...Just learn as much as you can, and build your jeewan.

I have been reading Das Nimana's post and find him an <banned word filter activated> straight from village. First of all, Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale was defamed by "Fookre" Jatt like you. Who were drugs addicted and started their own campaign within Amritsar area which ultimately was used by Anti-Sikh media to bash Sikh militants. I'm from Amritsar and know what has happened in that area. Most of you "Patti" area came out as biggest Kharkhoos when in reality most of you were just castiest rural money beggars. I can share real time experience where so many innocents were looted by these "Fookre" to defame Sikh militants the ones were fighting for right cause. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale fought against injustice as "Gursikh" not as Jat-Sikh so write it down on paper and keep a record of it in your bed room for next time. His most furious right hand man was Khatri Singh "Sodhi" and young Sikh from Kashmir from Brahmin origin both laid their life for him not because he was "Brar" Jatt but Gursikh. He was above all this castiest nature you hold otherwise nobody would have come forward to support him from Non Jatt community. Sant Jarnail Singh was criticized by Jat-Sikh more than Sikhs who were not from Jat background so expect your own faults. I've no sympathy for "Fookre" who were just in this movement to make money & to gain on the name of Sikh militants. I can read from tone of your messages that you are just a typical Jatt on this board to divide and bash Sikhs with your political propaganda. People like you with your limited knowledge and hatred just bring defame to Gursikhs names. Keep your BRAR nonsense in your village and be sane enough to accept that when someone achieves "Sant" title he is away from these worldly attachments. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrwale even left his family for his movement so this should tell you he was not BRAR but Gursikh.

I totally agree with you SurajSingh, Sant Jarnail Sinh Ji was a Gursikh. Guru Gobind Singh Ji told us that if a sikh asks another sikh of there caste, then that sikh is not a sikh. There are no castes in the sikh relgion.

DHAN DHAN SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA

Dear 'Das Nimana', now again you showed your real face. But thank you very much. Now I can understand why you are afraid that Sikhism is being spread in India. You made it clearer why you think Capt. Amarinder Singh better Sikh than Badal. :T:

When other Indians become Sikhs, the number of Sikhs of your CASTE decreases. Your Caste will be in minority if more and more Indians become Sikhs. You are a 'Brar', as you suggested, but read 'Praacheen Panth Prakash' by Ratan Singh Bhangu, another Jatt, and see what your ancestors did against Sikhs. :T: You are following your ancestors. It is bad, very bad. Do not follow them. Follow Navjot Singh Sidhu, a real Jatt from 'Sidhu/Brar' lineage.

Gurbani says 'Jaano Jot, Na Poochho Jaati, Aggai Jaat Na Hai'. AND you asked my 'surname', still you think people would believe that you are a Sikh, who follows Gurbani? You again and again show your real face. You, along with other anti-Sikh people, are totally exposed. :T:

Ok, we know now that you are a 'Brar'. Do you think it is more important for you to tell that you are a 'Brar'? Because you still have not mentioned that you are a 'Singh'. :T:

So far as Kuldeep Singh 'Brar' is concerned, I do not know if he is a Hindu, but he calls himself a Sikh, like you do. You both are 'Brar' and you declare it as well. I did not know if Bhindranwala ever used his 'Brar' tag with his name. Kuldeep Singh says he is 'Brar', you too say you are 'Brar'. So, it is obvious that you are close to Kuldeep Singh Brar. :T:

Now, we can understand why you called Capt. Amarinder Singh a better Sikh than Parkash Singh Badal. Yes, Capt Amarinder Singh belongs to 'Sidhu-Brar' lineage. :T: A Brar loves another Brar. LOL.gif . Now, we can understand why it irritates you when you see Indians becoming Sikhs. Yes, it is obvious that Jatt Sikhs will be in minority then. LOL.gif . And 'Jatt' inside you is toooooo afraid of it. LOL.gif You still did not forget 'Talhan', now whole of India. :T: . Do you really hate 'Dalits'? Why are you so afraid of 'Dalits'/'Vanajaras'/'non-Punjabi Jats/Maratha Chhimbas etc? LOL.gif Why don't you try to found a 'Jattistan' or 'Braristan'? LOL.gif No, no, I did not mean if you try you will get it. No, not at all. There are 'Sidhus' and 'Brars' who are pro-Sikh and pro-India, who will defeat you again. Forgot Sardar Navjot Singh 'Sidhu'? The famous Jatt. Pro-India and pro-Sikh Jatts are great.

A Jatt says, "Jatt Punjabi Dosto, Saanu Maan Punjabi Hon Da". But an anti-Punjab person wants to remove the name of Punjab. Thus, Jatts are better than you.

Watch movie 'Jo Bole So Nihal'. It shows a Jatt, a ture Indian. 'No if, no But, Sirf Jatt'. I think we need another movie showing a Jatt warrior saying, "I am an Indian Jatt...If you are anti-India, Kadd Deyaanga Tere Vatt".

Ok, dear 'Brar', Bahut Mazaak Ho Gya. A suggestion for you: - Do not be afraid of Sikhism. It is not against any caste.

Guys,

The idea behind my post was to get you guys inspired to write the TRUTH on the widely visited forum where some GOI agents calling themselves Khalsas are maligning the Sikh cause and Sant Ji's name; whereas others are supporting them.

You guys started arguing here. Instead please put your energy in replying to the posts on militaryphotos forum. I request of you.

Just check this link out and see if you shouldn't do anything about it ? no.gif

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showt...ighlight=khalsa

Gur Fateh!

Guest PunjabSingh

I have been reading Das Nimana's post and find him an <banned word filter activated> straight from village. First of all, Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale was defamed by "Fookre" Jatt like you. Who were drugs addicted and started their own campaign within Amritsar area which ultimately was used by Anti-Sikh media to bash Sikh militants. I'm from Amritsar and know what has happened in that area. Most of you "Patti" area came out as biggest Kharkhoos when in reality most of you were just castiest rural money beggars. I can share real time experience where so many innocents were looted by these "Fookre" to defame Sikh militants the ones were fighting for right cause. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale fought against injustice as "Gursikh" not as Jat-Sikh so write it down on paper and keep a record of it in your bed room for next time. His most furious right hand man was Khatri Singh "Sodhi" and young Sikh from Kashmir from Brahmin origin both laid their life for him not because he was "Brar" Jatt but Gursikh. He was above all this castiest nature you hold otherwise nobody would have come forward to support him from Non Jatt community. Sant Jarnail Singh was criticized by Jat-Sikh more than Sikhs who were not from Jat background so expect your own faults. I've no sympathy for "Fookre" who were just in this movement to make money & to gain on the name of Sikh militants. I can read from tone of your messages that you are just a typical Jatt on this board to divide and bash Sikhs with your political propaganda. People like you with your limited knowledge and hatred just bring defame to Gursikhs names. Keep your BRAR nonsense in your village and be sane enough to accept that when someone achieves "Sant" title he is away from these worldly attachments. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrwale even left his family for his movement so this should tell you he was not BRAR but Gursikh.

Where have I mentioned that I respect Sant jee for being a "Brar".Ive repeatedly said that I respect for being a true Gursikh than a jatt.

But the fact remains he was a Brar jatt from Rode village near Moga .For your info Sant Bhindranwale has mentinoned himself as an "anpaarr jatt "in his speeches.

But I hate Brar being mentioned with Kuldip's name .

As for the "fookre jatt " you are mentioning were Police cats (dogs) who were used by police to defame the real jhujharoos .These fookre's are still alive and living under police protection here in Punjab.

I know Sant ji's right hand man was "Bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi" was khatri.The famous family of Baba Mohar Singh whose 2 small daughters wrapped explosives around themselves and then threw themselves on an army tank was born a brahmin.

I dont need history lessons from people like you about 1980's/90's .I may be knowing more than you.

Actually you are the one who has mentioned "khatri","bahman" in your above post whereas I mentioned it in the context of Kuldeep ,the army person who commanded operation bluestar.

I hate him being called "Brar".

You are calling people from village "idiots" .Mostly common village folk who fought along with Sant ji and not people living thousands of miles from their villages in luxuries of other countries.

Navjot Sidhu is a fool who makes jokes about Sikhs and then himself laughs at them on national tv .He is the one who does havan at his home and other manmat things.You can not call him a Gursikh.

Amritpal a suggestion for you ..you are talking of all India or most of it becoming Sikh ,that's very good if it happens but before talking about other parts of India first try to save Sikhi in Punjab which is being surrounded by RSS from all sides .

RSS is there in SGPC,RSS is there in Akaal Takht ,RSS is there in political parties .

First save Sikhi in Punjab ,only then it can flourish in other states of India.

But statitics point towards a different and sad story .RSS is trying to finish Sikhi not only in states outside Punjab but also in Punjab .

First set your own house in order only then can you think of protected it as well as others.When your own house (Punjab) is not safe ,how can you protect other's house ?

And Amritpal since you have referred to Amarinder Singh and Navjot Sidhu I would like to say there are different types of people in all castes .Now you are forcing me to refer to "caste" and the above example of 2 Brars :Sant ji and Kuldeep whereas I dont believe in caste or class.

Amarinder Singh bluntly refused any water to Haryana whereas badal had a secret understanding with chautala for Punjab's waters.

For farmers of Punjab rivers are their lifeline and most farmers in Punjab are Sikhs .So now you tell me who is better Sikh ,Capt Amarinder Sidhu or Prakash Dhillon(badal) ?Both are jatts .None of them is a Khalsa though badal has opened his beard to fool people.

This is just one example .

Why are kattar badal dal leaders leaving for congress and Akali Dal(Amritsar)?Just today a former minister from Zira along with his followers belonging to badal dal joined congress .Similarly a large number of badal dal and congress workers joined Akali Dal(Amritsar) today at Mandi Gobindgarh .This is happening daily.Why ?

As far as kharkooos are concerned many of them were not even full khalsas when they performed various missions .You say you know a lot .Do you know Bhai Jinda and Bhai Sukha were not in their Sikhi swaroop when they killed Vaidya.

Yes later they too became Khalsas in Pune Jail and became martyrs as Khalsas .

Do you consider their Qurbani less than any other Khalsa who performed his actions in full Sikhi swaroop?

Anyone who kills a traitor of Sikh qaum is a martyr whether he does it as a Sikh or mona or patit as he doesnt do it for his selfish needs but for his religion and beliefs.

Such a person is much better than those so called paathis who are idle,live on earnings of Guru kee golak and just do nothing worthwhile.

By the way Im a turbaned bearded Sikh and Ive never touched any nasha or drink in my whole life .Suraj Singh how can you call me drug addicted ? May be you are .

Where have you seen hatred against Sikhs in my posts ,tell me ??I dont believe in divisions of Sikhs at all .No caste,no class.

Im sorry Guru Ki Meet I had to reply to them they are calling me an <banned word filter activated> ,drug addict and fookra jatt.