Israeli Bomb Hits Un Post In Lebanon

japmans

Let the guirella group called hezbollah follow their islamic prinicples and protect their people,land and religion. The only thing I disagree with them is they kill innocent people with intention, maybe thats there religious belief.

Israel have been giving the middle east very hard time, if they keep killing inncoent muslims they will make more terroroists and human bombs. its israel fault, I dont support either groups but I do respect those islamic groups who are fighting but I dont like the way they kill inncent people. They are some brave people who blow themselves up but they kill too many inncoent peoples. Bhai dilawar singh babbar blew himself but he killed the papis not any innocent people, the hezbollah kill innocent people. If even 50 sikhs were like dilawar singh there would not be a pappi alive in india.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you dont think like me also bro, Who makes those suicide boimbers?u were saying the elders trained them, no its not the people who trained kids its the situation they are in. (there are two type of suicide bombers first one are those who wants to serve their religios war and the second once are those who are tired of this warfare and want to blow themself up.) Its the dead bodies of their family members who were killed becasue israel wanted their land back. They were probably living a happy life until this israelis came in and there families were killed. if someone kills half of my family I will become a sucide bomber also but sikhi is not that week and there is no training for becoming a suicide bomber, u just do it because there is no one to live for. Israle has a strong military and they forcing their power on countries like lebanon, HEZBOLLAH a small religious militant group want to defend their religion,people and country through anyways and we call them terroroists. They want to blow themselves up because they are strong and we call them terrorists.

If a person carries a ak47 he is a terrorist but if a nice dressed out military guy carries a m16 he is a nice guy. People dont think both guns take lives so there is no such thing as nice military guys. I give respect to those terrorists who are doing this for their religion and their country but the military guys just lost their respect from they are doing this for the high politicians,for money and for fame. Those terrorists dont get paid they just step in and do it. I read a article of a american military sergent in iraq , he said those fudging motherf** just come in from no where without any fear of death and start shooting at us,Three militants attacked us near basra and none had bullet proof jackets, we were 10 soldiers all dressed up covered up with bulletproof jackets and these three stopped us for 3 hours with 1 rpg and 4 ak47's,Those military guys were scared of those three terroroist why becasue they believed in their religion, the terrorist were not scared of death and held a strong belief like a warrior and the military guys were waiting for their helicopter to come to save them. Thats a difference between a ak47 warrior and a pithu of government who follows government orders and get paid for his works with maya.

You people can call them terrorists but they are the true ones who are fighting for a motive but these military guys have no motive behind killing a terrorist, they just following their officers order.

This situation is getting ridiculous, and Israel SERIOUSLY needs to check itself..because it really is on its way to wrecking itself....

You are showing your true BROWN BERET / Anti-Semitic feelings. Have you ever seen JEWS train their 2 year old children to become SUICIDE BOMBERS just to kill MUSLIMS? Have you ever seen any JEWISH / CHRISTIAN youth SAWING (HALAL) a human being and yelling GOD IS GREAT, JESUS IS GREAT?

They say a picture tells a thousand words...so here's some context for discussion.

fromisraeltolebanon.info is the original site which now states "This account has been suspended".

The pictures are still available at

http://www.downtownbeirut.com/Genocide/isr...-in-lebanon.htm

You can see some pictures of Beirut before at

http://www.downtownbeirut.com/

What reasons make it OK to bomb Beirut or Lebanon in this manner? Would the same reasons apply to justify such brutality in London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Paris? Why not?

Guest militant singh

It's time to SUPPORT / PRAY for the VICTORY of ISRAEL.

SIKHS faced many MUGHALS / ABDALIS, and ISRAEL is facing the same.

IT'S time for ISRAEL to crush HEZBOLLAH, HAMAS, AL-QAEDA etc.

Jews have been thourgh a similar history as sikhs have -oppression and genocide i duno about ova sikhs but i 4 1 support ISreal and wish them success in crushing these islamic extreamists along with help 4rm america and britain ......these guys aint learnt after thousands of yrs its about time a nation taught them a lesson long live isreal...finish of these womanisers and killers of innocents 4rm sicne when the ages began they have been killing innocents dwn with the extreamists i lost count of the amount of paap these guys have done 9/11,bali bombings,spian madrid,July 7th,russian theatre jus some of the high profile attacks nt 2 4get daily suicide bombs in buses and skools dwn isreal destory these suicide lustfull people they die cos they fink they gna get 72 virgin teenage girls dwn heaven they go 4 lust they kill innocents and r brainwashed by ismalic leaders al qaeda jus said on da news the ''world will pay'' that al zarqwi geeza whos hiding like a coward in a cave wid mr bin liner himself...........Blood 4 Blood Isreal is the 1 in the right -- im not saying they should kill innocents but they were warned when isreali jets dropped leaflets 2 move out of southern lebanon they did not heed those warnings the terrorists use civilain areas 2 hide in ..........all the bst 4 isreal and th war on terror will sonner or later be won WJKKWJKF

yeah, kill the horrible people who use the religion of Islam to kill individuals and families....the problem is that in this scenario...israel already knows where Hezbollah ehadquarters are...

they threaten everyday that they'll take out southern lebanon...

for WHAT reason? they KNOW where the leaders are...i'm POSITIVE they hav the intelligence to know their HOMES and BUSINESSES...what FREAKING MOTIVE do israelis have to kill hundreds of Lebanese civilians on a daily basis?!?!

i AGREE, get rid of the terroristic methods, but it's ABSOLUTE Hypocrisy and ridiculous to USE terrorism to get rid of terrorism.... if they had a military operation using even paratroopers....hell, ride in on a tank....at least go STRAIGHT to where hezbollah leaders are...take care of the leaders and their associates...

what BUSINESS do israelis have killin every single person in south lebanon? this is the problem...if Saudi or Iran lends Air Attack support, we'd all be saying that it's a travesty that jews are being killed...yet when Israeli heads do the killing, it's not quite seen in that light.

and NO you're wrong, i'm NOT anti-semitic....trust you me, i'm not..... currently i'm anti-Israeli Leaders.... and they are not one and the same..i do NOT choose to define a religion by the acts of their leaders.....I am upset with ISRAEL, not with jews (and when i say i'm upset with US actions, it means BUSH, RICE, CHENEY..the LEADERS..i'm not mad at AMERICANS).... there's such a huge distinction and a HUGE line...

if i have said "the jews are killing the muslims", then it was simply a mistake, and i ask for forgiveness, and i'll take it back, but i doun't b elieve that i've used that term anywhere...it is ISRAEL who is killing thousands of lebanese civilians, and they shouldn't be.

nanakbhatti: i'm not going to be like you and paint muslims with a brush that says they ALL encourage terrorism and training suicide bombers...that's not how i roll.....

e.g...during the world cup, a fair share of italian soccer players dove around like clowns on the field, making a mockery of the game, getting undeserved calls, so on so forth.. a video was released showing italian coaches teaching kids how to dive..and all of a sudden everyone says "ALL ITALIAN COACHES TEACH ALL ITALIAN KIDS HOW TO ACT AN INJURY IN SOCCER".....we saw ONE video....and we've decided it's factual, and representative of an entire population..

I don't like falling into those traps... if you're going to make an argument, it should probably be specific...not brushing a general population and trying to make it real.....

it'd be like me saying "ALL TAKSALIS HATE ALL AKJ SINGHS".....how IGNORANT does that sound..people would be all OVER my back if i said that....and rightfully, cuz that's not representative of the truth... similarly, i don't agree with your statements that ISrael is justified because of what SOME muslims teach their kids.

i DO agree with you, like i said, about getting rid of terrorism and terrorist trainings...... but your generalizations (And your accusation of me being anti-semitic) is uncalled for, and unacceptable

Not that I know everything, but since I am in the Middle East since October 2004, I shall try to say what I have seen. The newspapers here have pictures everyday of destroyed cities, little kids bleeding, women crying and anything that can bring anyone to tears. Israel is bombing Lebanon under the pretext of eliminating the Hezbollah, but the ones dying are innocent people, including little kids, women, and aged people. I fail to understand how a Sikh can support the killings of these innocents who had nothing to do with terrorism.

consider these headlines and subtitles from current news articles (as recent as 47 minutes ago, according to google)

1)

The Israeli army killed five Palestinians on Thursday, including a 75-year-old woman and a child, one day after the Gaza Strip suffered its deadliest violence since Israel launched its offensive last month.

2)

Israel calling up 30,000 reserve soldiers

3)

Palestinian mourners carry the bodies of Maria Okal, 5, front, and her sister Shahd, 8 months, who were killed with their mother when an Israeli shell hit their house. (AP Photo/Adel Hana)

No one is going to deny that israeli citizens have been killed.... but i strongly reccomend everyone read the article i put out before....it's all about media bias.... i hope at least SOMEONE read it...it's got some priceless information about how people forge their opinions about the middle-east crisis....

What I see i the news is something like "40 israelis killed" compared to "400+ Lebanese killed"

Israeli casulties are TINY compared to those of Lebanon!

Justice? No Wonder Hizbollah is getting support! In the civilian's eyes they are just defending Lebanon fomr israeli troops!!!

I dont agree with them killing civilians but doesnt mean israel is allowed to kill off all the civilians! Its common sense.

You are showing your true BROWN BERET / Anti-Semitic feelings.

lol u joker Islam is also semetic.. emi

What I see i the news is something like "40 israelis killed" compared to "400+ Lebanese killed"

Israeli casulties are TINY compared to those of Lebanon!

Justice? No Wonder Hizbollah is getting support! In the civilian's eyes they are just defending Lebanon fomr israeli troops!!!

I dont agree with them killing civilians but doesnt mean israel is allowed to kill off all the civilians! Its common sense.

You are showing your true BROWN BERET / Anti-Semitic feelings.

lol u joker Islam is also semetic.. emi

GO join HAMAS / HEZBULLAH u NAZI.