Nihungs?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i've had some questions about nihungs and jungs and it's really been bugging me for a long time....how do u join nihungs?? they are warriors but do u just go to where they live and become one of them??? lets say there's a jung, is there a center u go to to help fight the cause(i noe i sound like an <banned word filter activated>)??? would they turn u away if they saw u werent amrit shak??basically, if it was 1984 again, how would u help with the cause???im not starting no group so admin dont take this post the wrong way (it wud b stupid to do it on the net anyway lol), i just need answers...thanks grin.gif

i've had some questions about nihungs and jungs and it's really been bugging me for a long time....how do u join nihungs?? they are warriors but do u just go to where they live and become one of them??? lets say there's a jung, is there a center u go to to help fight the cause(i noe i sound like an <banned word filter activated>)??? would they turn u away if they saw u werent amrit shak??basically, if it was 1984 again, how would u help with the cause???im not starting no group so admin dont take this post the wrong way (it wud b stupid to do it on the net anyway lol), i just need answers...thanks grin.gif

From what i know, to become nihang, first of all, you need to really clock the bani and simran, and i mean properly, when i spent time with these guys, they knew so much and i mean LOTS AND LOTS!! the Katha these guys would give is outstanding and the way they read bani is amazing! so you need to be doing that.

A nihang is also without hankar, so u need to do work on that aswel as controling the rest of the panj chor.

u can go to where they live but doesnt mean u become one, they wont just accept you, u have to earn their trust.

they prob wud turn u away coz if u want to fight for sikhi and are willing to die for it, then shudnt you be amritdhari? as in when you take amrit you give your head to maharaj and promise to die for him protecting sikhi and others. If you can not pledge this with Guru Ji, how can you fight for Sikhi? So yeh, guess they would turn you away.. Well not turn you away but say to you to take amrit neway..

If any of my responses are incorect then forgive me, i can only offer the advice that i have picked up since i have spent time with Singhs therefore it may not be accurate.

WJKK WJKF

Hi Hard Kaur

I strongly recommend get some good books on Sikh History eg The Sikh - Patwant Singh or A History of the Sikh People - Dr Gopal Singh.

Also try www.sikh-history.com, it has a massive database of knowledge, which Sandeep Singh Bajwa ji has compiled over many years.

I got a question... What is a JUNG???? Ive seen Nihungs but not sure wot a Jung is