Sants

sall

were you just born stupid.this akal thakt leaders who you follow a very high avasta sikhs?the dikeds decided to have a punch up in the akal thakt do all of the sikh koams besti,and you wat to listen to their so called hukham? LOL.gif c u in hell.wat <banned word filter activated> people we have in this religion.guru jee said not to consider a dehdhari your guru u nob

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to give you reasons. But i m NOT going to debate if their ways are right or wrong. who are we decide or judge sants? It's between them and Akaal Purkh.

1. Because many sants do not take amrit in form of sanskar. They do take naam amrit from their gurdev. Like for example many udasi sants do not have singh in their name because they havent taken khanda da amrit in sanskar form. Amrit is Amrit if you study the core of it which is Naam, just because they might take intitation(sanskar) which is different than khanda da amrit does not mean they are invalid or they are less mukht(liberated) or they have less grace etc.

2. Because they have already used 5 kakari rehit to get to akaal purkh, they don't need it anymore.. remember rehat maryada is there to help you to get to akaal purkh but not god itself, they don't make idols of rehat like us, once they are merged with akaal purkh. if they wish they can go mastani avastha

There are three types of natures of sant mahapursh :

source: The Radiance of complete journey to Akaal Purkh by Sant baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowaley.

Three kinds of BhramGyani(Sants,Mahatama, Mahapursh)...

a Mastane: Intoxicated ones through remembrance get themselves merged with Almighty(Vahiguroo). More carefree un-attached will boldly function. Do not reveal their secret. Talk in Mysterious tone. Very few rarely come to understand. Have no time to teach common people. Always remain lost in spiritual contemplation. Some rare persons can take benefit from them.

b. Divane- Madhin lover remain intoxicated in God's love but give out sometime such inner secret that proves a source of life for the seekers, who after having themselves proven worth in their sight are also able to colour others in God's Love.

c. Daane- The wise ones who live according to what they preach and talk in understandable tone which benefits all and hearing which people renounce evil deeds. They always treat the path of truth and are eager for welfare of one and all.

classic picture of Sant Maharaj Raj Yogi 20th century Avtar Sachkhand Vasi 111 Baba Attar Singh Ji Maharaj Mustaneywale without kakar:

Many mahapursh after getting bhramgyan wore kakars just to be cautious that by looking at them(mastani avastha), their sevadars or others may go astray.

3. Reason they might not say fateh back to you is because they may feel you might have not done anything in the life or for the panth which qualifies - sri akaal purkh victory (VahiguroojikakhalsaVahiguroojikifateh ).

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

veera are you saying Sants dont have to wear kakaars. i have a q when theese mahapurshes took amrit like everyone else they were (correct me if im rong) told not to remove thier kakkars. so by doing this are they not disobeying the hukam of the Panj Pyare. veer jee i no we dont their rehat but i was just wondering.

Also do these Sants tell thier followers not to wear a Kirpan as well? beacuse i no of ppl who are amritdhri and remove thier kirpans. A true Sant Sipahi like Shaheed Sant Gyani Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindrawale never would think about removing kakkars or would nere ever preach that so how come other Mahapurshes did??? (just a question)

Bhul chuk maaf

1. Because many sants do not take amrit in form of sanskar. They do take naam amrit from their gurdev. Like for example many udasi sants do not have singh in their name because they havent taken khanda da amrit in sanskar form. Amrit is Amrit if you study the core of it which is Naam, just because they might take intitation(sanskar) which is different than khanda da amrit does not mean they are invalid or they are less mukht(liberated) or they have less grace etc.

2. Because they have already used 5 kakari rehit to get to akaal purkh, they don't need it anymore.. remember rehat maryada is there to help you to get to akaal purkh but not god itself, they don't make idols of rehat like us, once they are merged with akaal purkh. if they wish they can go mastani avastha

OH OH! So they are ABOVE Guru Gobind SIngh Ji, who having acheived Guruship from the Lord HAD himself taken Amrit, but you claim that these 'sants' are beyond this!!! Waheguru will punish these imposters that don't take Amrit!!

iv realised one thing in my life as a sikh......and that is that we will never fully understand sants unless we are sants ourselves.....due to the main fact that they are on another level to the rest of us........thers so many things we just assume about sants......most of the time "bad assumptions" ...... and iv realised this happens because we can never comprehend the power and kamaee these souls have!

how can we understand those who have done countless years of naam simran.....without doing it ourselves.

True, but the only real ones are those that take Khande Bhate do Amrit, and encourage it and wear the 5 Kakkar INCLUDING the Kirpan!! END OFF!!

I am going to give you reasons. But i m NOT going to debate if their ways are right or wrong. who are we decide or judge sants? It's between them and Akaal Purkh.

There are three types of natures of sant mahapursh :

source: The Radiance of complete journey to Akaal Purkh by Sant baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowaley.

Three kinds of BhramGyani(Sants,Mahatama, Mahapursh)...

a Mastane: Intoxicated ones through remembrance get themselves merged with Almighty(Vahiguroo). More carefree un-attached will boldly function. Do not reveal their secret. Talk in Mysterious tone. Very few rarely come to understand. Have no time to teach common people. Always remain lost in spiritual contemplation. Some rare persons can take benefit from them.

b. Divane- Madhin lover remain intoxicated in God's love but give out sometime such inner secret that proves a source of life for the seekers, who after having themselves proven worth in their sight are also able to colour others in God's Love.

c. Daane- The wise ones who live according to what they preach and talk in understandable tone which benefits all and hearing which people renounce evil deeds. They always treat the path of truth and are eager for welfare of one and all.

classic picture of Sant Maharaj Raj Yogi 20th century Avtar Sachkhand Vasi 111 Baba Attar Singh Ji Maharaj Mustaneywale without kakar:

Many mahapursh after getting bhramgyan wore kakars just to be cautious that by looking at them(mastani avastha), their sevadars or others may go astray.

3. Reason they might not say fateh back to you is because they may feel you might have not done anything in the life or for the panth which qualifies - sri akaal purkh victory (VahiguroojikakhalsaVahiguroojikifateh ).

veera are you saying Sants dont have to wear kakaars. i have a q when theese mahapurshes took amrit like everyone else they were (correct me if im rong) told not to remove thier kakkars. so by doing this are they not disobeying the hukam of the Panj Pyare. veer jee i no we dont their rehat but i was just wondering.

Also do these Sants tell thier followers not to wear a Kirpan as well? beacuse i no of ppl who are amritdhri and remove thier kirpans. A true Sant Sipahi like Shaheed Sant Gyani Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindrawale never would think about removing kakkars or would nere ever preach that so how come other Mahapurshes did??? (just a question)

Bhul chuk maaf

An even truer SANT SIPAHI WAS GURU GOBIND SING JI, WHO CAN BE MORE HIGHER AND DESERVING OF PRAISE?? HE TOOK AMRIT AND SAID ALL 5 KAKAR SHOULD BE WORN!!!

were you just born stupid.this akal thakt leaders who you follow a very high avasta sikhs?the dikeds decided to have a punch up in the akal thakt do all of the sikh koams besti,and you wat to listen to their so called hukham? LOL.gif c u in hell.wat <banned word filter activated> people we have in this religion.guru jee said not to consider a dehdhari your guru u nob

You are really messed and stupid. Akal Takht leaders didn't make the rehat maryada you <banned word filter activated>. Panth Khalsa did. Also, Gurmat doesn't believe in hell. As for this besti, it is due to people like you who break the normal Sikh away from Guru and Gurmat and then these idiots go to Akaal Takht and mess up. You are the one considering a dehdhari ur Guru. Your id proves it. No tests needed to know that. Badal and Vedanti are messed up and Badal isn't Akaal Takht and neither is Vedanti. So stop smoking weed and realize the truth. However, I know you won't because Gurbani says:

Nanak Anday Seo Kya Kaheeaye Kahe Na Kaheya Boojay - 1289

As for tamasha, saadh babas do it worse when they go to jail for rapes.

What else is expected from a tria chariter follower???

i would love to speak to u in person. i didnt say guru jee is not my guru.sant isher singh rara sahib vale never said consider me to be ur guru u prick.

you all all of the meaning of wat guru granth sahib is telling us.

infact wasting my time on u.

go and join another religion u imbasil.

you trying to tell me their no hell.listen to sulemans tape recordings.he was a prret(ghost)and even he said the only person to be able to get him out of his ghost life was sant isher singh u big bum head.

ur a shame to the human race.

pricks like u think u no it all.guess wat u dont

sant jarnail singh khalsa, bhindranwale

what abt Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa ji??

:D

I'm just answering Sall Ji's question which was Why is it that some sants don't have "singh" as the last name?

I was just adding to the examples of Sants that have "Singh" as last names

language please ! no.gif not good no.gif there are little kids using the forum too u kno.... please sort the language out

An even truer SANT SIPAHI WAS GURU GOBIND SING JI, WHO CAN BE MORE HIGHER AND DESERVING OF PRAISE?? HE TOOK AMRIT AND SAID ALL 5 KAKAR SHOULD BE WORN!!!

DHAN DHAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI d_oh.gifd_oh.gifpray.gif

i would love to speak to u in person. i didnt say guru jee is not my guru.sant isher singh rara sahib vale never said consider me to be ur guru u prick.

you trying to tell me their no hell.listen to sulemans tape recordings.he was a prret(ghost)and even he said the only person to be able to get him out of his ghost life was sant isher singh u big bum head.

VAHEGUROOO pray.gifpray.gif VAHEGUROOOO,

language PLEASE Jus keep it calm, coz this way isnt going to solve anything, the threads guna end up being closed anyway, so calm it !

You want to speak in person?? Anytime star. You in the Toronto area??

Why don't you join hindus who belive in sahus and chola walas. I have joined a religion better than yours. It is called Tat Gurmat. Also, control ur anger. It isn't good. Stop killing urself over some baba. Your tactics aren't going to work on me. Suleman tape. Hahaha! I heard that. It is jokes. Sant means Guru is Guru Granth Sahib Ji. So, according to that, Isher Singh was your Guru? Sant means God, Guru and Saadh Sangat in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 1 Person can't be Saadh Sangat. Guru or God?? Please clarify. If you want to talk in person. Anytime in the Malton area.

You want to speak in person?? Anytime star. You in the Toronto area??

Why don't you join hindus who belive in sahus and chola walas. I have joined a religion better than yours. It is called Tat Gurmat. Also, control ur anger. It isn't good. Stop killing urself over some baba. Your tactics aren't going to work on me. Suleman tape. Hahaha! I heard that. It is jokes. Sant means Guru is Guru Granth Sahib Ji. So, according to that, Isher Singh was your Guru? Sant means God, Guru and Saadh Sangat in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 1 Person can't be Saadh Sangat. Guru or God?? Please clarify. If you want to talk in person. Anytime in the Malton area.

OK OK...TAKE A DEEP BREATH NOW & SAY VAHEGUROOO

This is way too silly now.

All those people that cannot do anything but try to call sants fakes etc, I want to ask them, would as many people be sikhs today? Would as many people be sikhs today? And finally, would as many people be sikhs?

You ask how it is possible for these sants to do any good yet you are not happy because sangat oftens comes to a Gurudwara when a sant has come. Is it not good that every sikh there has the chance to come to the Gurudwara even if that is to see a sant, point is a person comes.

Something good comes out of this because as Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib say that a person who brings another sikh close to God is amazing and one who takes a sikh away is the worst (not exact words).

But these sants have spent years and years trying to spread the words of sikhi to others who do not listen.

People have asked why if these sants are so amazing, has the sikh religion not become better. Why is it the way it is?

I would say that it would have most probably been worse had it not been for Guru Ji blessing us with sants.

That's all.

Those who only go to Gurudwara when a chola wala comes are no better than those who don't go. Being a Sikh isn't something u do when a baba comes. Gursikhi is a jeevan which has to be lived. They might be Sikhs of that baba but not of Guru Nanak's teachings. Sikhi isn't in a better shape. Saadhs have ruined everything Sikhi was built upon. These men in white are the reason for the downgrade and all the patitpuna and all the lack of Gurmat Gyan. Take naam from baba. That is all that is needed. Take naam, don't eat meat but do anything else u want. Cut hair, shraab, kanjarpuna, thuggies, choris, hatred, put others down. Oppose Akaal Takht, do dehdhari pooja, etc. etc. There would have been more Sikhs and truer Sikhs if these Sants/Gurus didn't exist. Before late 19th century, weren't there any Sikhs?? Wasn't there ekta?? Wasn;t there the Gursikhi spirit and brotherhood?? Do any of them exist these days?? No. None of these exist anymore. Why?? No Gurmat gyan due to saadhs. Do you know how many people don't trust any parcharak anymore because they thing everyone is money collecter and is driven by manmat??? There is no trust. That is why monahood is spreading.

Monahood from inside and outside. Both. Saadhs break people from Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Akaal Takht so what parchaar are they doing?? What kind of Sikhi are they spreading?? Sikhi of Guru or their own??

Are you a follower of AKaal Takht and its maryada??