Sants

sall

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ke Fateh

I originally rasied the questions on this thread,for learning further, I allowed it plenty of time hence my lateness in replying.

I would like to say Thanks to all the contributors and I apologize in advance to members who got angry here and done the typical bashing. I didn't post the questions for bashing but for learning, because these are real live issues that exist in our kaum of today.

My conclusion at present is that we all have role models in our lives from our parents to brothers sisters, prominent sikhs and sants, sant siphais. And various stages of life we change and change our role models too. The utmost lesson for us from Guru Jee is "sarbat da bhalla" respect all even your enemy, very hard to do in exercise, blows your mind away. In this message is also the modern thought process "of respecting others opinion even if we don't agree. Agree to disagree, and move on with tangible objectives should be the motto. I hope this thread in years to come changes so we can learn further and wonder if we have the right answer. If you're wondering of my answers to those questions I asked , at present for me Guru Ji is highest of all after giving khandee dee pauol to the panj, went down on his knees to take it from them too. This is the highest example ever of "appee Gur Chela" I hope the admins post this message.