Sants

sall

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You label people fussar panthi (patdon the language), katarpanthi, etc.

That is wrong. Also, you have so much hatred for Guru Ka Sikhs who follow proper rehat.

sorry i have no respect for people who share the mentality of doing nindya of mahapursh, i woulnt be suprised if people with that same mentality existed in guru's time and did nindya of guru maharaj by labeling them derawadis, fake sadhs- beta rehndaie naie hamsha dera ch.

I wouldnt be surpised at all, this is same vary fact i don't associate with people who have this type malech thinking (find it fully ok to disrespect sadhu sant mandali by calling them pakhandis).

For me, Sant di nindya is Guru Di Nindiya beause sants are ladlaie putar of their bapu satguru nanak dev nirankar.

over and out.

What a tool. Don't compare some derawala to Guru Sahib. Guru Ji never built any deras and Guru Ji did kirat kmaa-ee. Shows that you never read Gurbani and don't understand Sikhi.

Vehlay Nikkumay Ageyani, Guru Nanak Day Pyare Hoa ga-ee

Tay Kirat Kmaa-ee kurn walay, Guru Dee Sikheyaa Tay Chullan walay

Nindak, Pakhandi, Paapi.

1880 to pehla kehree sant mandali see??

Zhooth toofaan toalee jaana.

Tuhadi Dayray Waleyaa Dee Zindagi Hee Zhooth tay buneee hai purr

Koorh Nikhuttay Naanka Orakh Such Rahee!

Ghumangee you are full of filth from the inside, your soul needs a good scrub

Thanx BABA JEE .....

mainu aje tak tuhade warga "PAHUCHIA " hoia sadh nahee milia.......

apna address wee de dio kithe awan "scurb" laeee........

baki jihre pakhandiann dee tusi puja karde o main uhna nu wee changee tarann janda hann.....

sann singh de bare tann hun tenu pata lag hee giaa howega sangat airports te Jutiann de harr lai ke

suagat kardi hai ...... why..you know wery well......

duje babe nu wee puchh lena see Bhindranwalle hunn hor kini ku der luke rehnge .......

sale choran de wee bhog pai gai san ....par tere babe ne komi yodhe da 20-22 sall

bhoge wee nahee pain dita .......

....sari koom nall JHUTH bolan lagiann Brahmgiann kithe gia see..............

rahee gall punjabi fonts dee ..... punjabi meri manboly hai.... mere Guru sahiban walonn dita gift hai ......

Pio de dite gift nu chhad ke hora de pichhe jann waliann nu ....sade ilake wich tan Hramm de kihinde aa......tuhade illake bare mainu aje pata nahee.....(shaid babian dee kirpa kehnde honn)

hun sikhsangat wale wee apne app nu sikh kehnde hann te..... kehan de bawjud wee site te punjabi font nahee paunde tann..... dass main kee karannn???????????

ihnan nu kahoo punjabi de fonts pa dio ..... phir tuhade babian diann roj asli kahania likh ke dia karanga...

kihre sadh (sahn) de dere te ki kukarm hoo riha hai.........

Ghumangee you are full of filth from the inside, your soul needs a good scrub.

Women that go to a sants dera do not go there to have sex. I don't want to use that word here but I will, your post is sick. And who are you to come out with the firgure of 80%, do you have any experience there to share with the sangat?

women nahee jandiann tere babe hee PHSA lende ne..... rahee gall sangat nu dasan dee pahewe wale sahnn bare kiniann bibiann ne app likh ke dita....... tere warge aje wee usdiann Bhedann bane hoe hann.......

hunn dass tenu horr kihre trike nall dasie........

You label people fussar panthi (patdon the language), katarpanthi, etc.

That is wrong. Also, you have so much hatred for Guru Ka Sikhs who follow proper rehat.

sorry i have no respect for people who share the mentality of doing nindya of mahapursh, i woulnt be suprised if people with that same mentality existed in guru's time and did nindya of guru maharaj by labeling them derawadis, fake sadhs- beta rehndaie naie hamsha dera ch.

I wouldnt be surpised at all, this is same vary fact i don't associate with people who have this type malech thinking (find it fully ok to disrespect sadhu sant mandali by calling them pakhandis).

For me, Sant di nindya is Guru Di Nindiya beause sants are ladlaie putar of their bapu satguru nanak dev nirankar.

over and out.

Paji what does your signature mean?

Puratan MangalCharan ~

Firstly meditating upon Aatam Dev

Nirmal Jot, of Sat Chit Anand Svaroop

Then I bow to the lotus feet of Ishtadev

SatGuru Maharaj, Dasaan Patshahian di Jot

Finally I offer salutations to my Gurdev/Murshid

, under whose guidance.

All efforts blossom forth

Sat Sri Akaal

Ghumangee

I do not want to talk to someone or read posts from someone who insults or tries to insult Baba Thakur Singh Ji. A true Sant, a true Sikh.

You are nothing but filth.

read Sukhmani Sahib, and what Guru Ji say about talking like this about sants.

If you're so sure my Babbeh lie then why don't you go stand up and say what you think the truth is, who will listen to you? Who will accept your view and the insults you type about a Baba everyone has so much respect for? Which Sikh of the Guru will listen to your BS?

No one! No Sikh.

If those that type english are haram then what are you? You are using english letters!!

Do you live in India.you must do, as you claim to be such a son then you surely would not leave Punjab!

To do that in your opinion is absolute haram.

You can type with punjabi font. Download it. If you cannot then stop coming online here because that's haram. Don't talk filth.

Have you slept with a 'baba' when you were younger?

Were you raped by a 'baba' when you were younger?

Clearly you have, else you would not speak dirty! Clearly you have else you would not accuse me of this very act! Clearly you have else you would not be mental now at this age.

Rape victims and those who have suffered at the hands of another man should contact someone for help.

I don't see why you are still allowed on SS with the amount of dirt you typed. It's disgusting and you are a shame to sikhi.

You're a shame to yourself.

Get help and get it quick. Your posts from now on will be ignored my me unless I feel you need more help and advice.

Ghumangee

I do not want to talk to someone or read posts from someone who insults or tries to insult Baba Thakur Singh Ji. A true Sant, a true Sikh.

You are nothing but filth.

read Sukhmani Sahib, and what Guru Ji say about talking like this about sants.

If you're so sure my Babbeh lie then why don't you go stand up and say what you think the truth is, who will listen to you? Who will accept your view and the insults you type about a Baba everyone has so much respect for? Which Sikh of the Guru will listen to your BS?

No one! No Sikh.

If those that type english are haram then what are you? You are using english letters!!

Do you live in India.you must do, as you claim to be such a son then you surely would not leave Punjab!

To do that in your opinion is absolute haram.

You can type with punjabi font. Download it. If you cannot then stop coming online here because that's haram. Don't talk filth.

Clearly you have, else you would not speak dirty! Clearly you have else you would not accuse me of this very act! Clearly you have else you would not be mental now at this age.

Rape victims and those who have suffered at the hands of another man should contact someone for help.

I don't see why you are still allowed on SS with the amount of dirt you typed. It's disgusting and you are a shame to sikhi.

You're a shame to yourself.

Get help and get it quick. Your posts from now on will be ignored my me unless I feel you need more help and advice.

yarr tu apna address tan dita nahee HELP waste kithe awann.....

tere kolonn sukhmani sahib de arth wee sikh lawanga .....mari gall sikhann nu tan samjh aa jandi hai te

Guru ke Sikh sirf Guru sahib nu hee nmaskar karde hann .....parr tere wrgian babeann,Sadhan(sahn) dia bhedann nu sachee gall parr sun ke mirchann lagdian ne......baki FILTH ajj da nahee kaee janmann to hai

te tere babiann diann kartutan wekh sunn ke hoor wadh gia hai.....te tere wargiann babeann dian bhedann wekh ke bahr aa janda hai...... Baki sirf guru granth sahib jee nu apna isht manann wale guru piariann de charna de dhurr hann....te dhurr nu tere warge filth hee kehnde ne...

yarr app nu tann time nahee miliaa....( kionki mere parents babeann nu nahee sirf guru granth sahib jee nu hee guru mande sann ...te hunn app amritdhari hann).. bujar Kurhat nahee karr sakda ..... hann tere warge bare wekhe ne raped hoi ...hun ajj kall uhh wee babe bane hoe ne.....baki mere bare friends haige ne jinna ne amrit nahee chhakia...ohh ajj wee tere babean nall sonn nu tiarr ne..... tunn apne babe mna lai...

baki apne babe nu kahee pir akhbarann jann police koll nahee jana..

(ik gall tenu dass diann gallann kadhann ne luchian glann karniann ne tann apna phone no. bhej de jann apna address de athe jiada bkwass nahee likhi jaa sakdi)

baki apne babe bare koee jwab nahee dita .... usne jhuth kionn boliaa see??????

dusra pata kareen us and canada pesse ekthe karn aonn tonn..... pahilann

baba anadpur sahib ja ke kionn luk giaa see ?????? ki baba us canada apni marjee nall aiaa see jann as (kidnap) dhake nall lianda gia see......

yarr akhann kholo kionn andhe bane hoe ho.... gurbani wicharr ke dekho ...uthe jo sant dee parbhash diti hai...... ihh pkhandii kaee jann la lainnn us braber nahee ja sakde...

je Baba Budha jee ,Bhai Gurdass jee te hor anekann sikh jo guru sahib jee de same hoi ne ohh Sant nahee hoo sakde tann firr ihh ajkall de kami krodhi maiaa de bhukhe kithonn sant bann jange.....

(main apna email tenu bhej riha hann jiwen kahinga jithe kahenga mill lawange )

ghuman u messed up man, dont call baba thakur jee liar. Just dont call baba jee a liar.

Ghumangee you are full of filth from the inside, your soul needs a good scrub

Thanx BABA JEE .....

mainu aje tak tuhade warga "PAHUCHIA " hoia sadh nahee milia.......

apna address wee de dio kithe awan "scurb" laeee........

baki jihre pakhandiann dee tusi puja karde o main uhna nu wee changee tarann janda hann.....

sann singh de bare tann hun tenu pata lag hee giaa howega sangat airports te Jutiann de harr lai ke

suagat kardi hai ...... why..you know wery well......

duje babe nu wee puchh lena see Bhindranwalle hunn hor kini ku der luke rehnge .......

sale choran de wee bhog pai gai san ....par tere babe ne komi yodhe da 20-22 sall

bhoge wee nahee pain dita .......

....sari koom nall JHUTH bolan lagiann Brahmgiann kithe gia see..............

rahee gall punjabi fonts dee ..... punjabi meri manboly hai.... mere Guru sahiban walonn dita gift hai ......

Pio de dite gift nu chhad ke hora de pichhe jann waliann nu ....sade ilake wich tan Hramm de kihinde aa......tuhade illake bare mainu aje pata nahee.....(shaid babian dee kirpa kehnde honn)

hun sikhsangat wale wee apne app nu sikh kehnde hann te..... kehan de bawjud wee site te punjabi font nahee paunde tann..... dass main kee karannn???????????

ihnan nu kahoo punjabi de fonts pa dio ..... phir tuhade babian diann roj asli kahania likh ke dia karanga...

kihre sadh (sahn) de dere te ki kukarm hoo riha hai.........

Ghumangee you are full of filth from the inside, your soul needs a good scrub.

Women that go to a sants dera do not go there to have sex. I don't want to use that word here but I will, your post is sick. And who are you to come out with the firgure of 80%, do you have any experience there to share with the sangat?

women nahee jandiann tere babe hee PHSA lende ne..... rahee gall sangat nu dasan dee pahewe wale sahnn bare kiniann bibiann ne app likh ke dita....... tere warge aje wee usdiann Bhedann bane hoe hann.......

hunn dass tenu horr kihre trike nall dasie........

ghuman u messed up man, dont call baba thakur jee liar. Just dont call baba jee a liar.

pirr tuhade baba jee kiss dinn kiha see jarnail singh jee shaheed ho gai hann ?????

tuhade wargiann de dasan anusarr Jo santan nu shaheed kahega usde munh wich keere painge te.... hunn taksall ne hee shaheed kahna shuru karr dita hai..... kise de vee munhh wich ajje takk tan keere pai nahee ...

and 20-22 sall Jarnail Singh Jee da bhoge kion nahee paiaa ......

babe de marn magronn hee kion paiaa .....

hun dasoo baba jhutha see jann hun jo Bhoge pa ke shaheed man rahe ne uhh jhuthe ne????

dowann wichonn koee tann jhutha howega hee????????

plz jwabb jaroor dena mainu te baki sangat nu wee pata lag jawe........

what are u talkin about? its just punjabi people who used to say if u call sant jee a shaheed kera pehn geh but sant thakur singh jee never said anything about bugs in u. Once sant baba thakur singh left us then this harnam singh announced sant jee shaheed. In taksal most still belive sant jarnail singh jee is alive. You need to pay them a visit to learn more. Tu baba jee nu jhootha kai jana tehnu ohna bara pata haiga kuj. The jathedar should have been baba thakur singh jee but baba thakur singh jee picked sant jarnail singh jee and baba jee knew sant jarnail singh will wake up the kaum. Today u callin tha same baba jhootha. You wanna know more goto mehta and ask for baljeet singh. He will tell you more in punjabi and he knows more then me anyways. I dont go around and tell peple sant jee is not shaheed I just sit and wait for them but if someone like u goes around and says sant jee is shaheed and baba thakur singh jee is a liar Its gonna make me mad and I dont take this from anyone. personally or internet.

pirr tuhade baba jee kiss dinn kiha see jarnail singh jee shaheed ho gai hann ?????

tuhade wargiann de dasan anusarr Jo santan nu shaheed kahega usde munh wich keere painge te.... hunn taksall ne hee shaheed kahna shuru karr dita hai..... kise de vee munhh wich ajje takk tan keere pai nahee ...

and 20-22 sall Jarnail Singh Jee da bhoge kion nahee paiaa ......

babe de marn magronn hee kion paiaa .....

hun dasoo baba jhutha see jann hun jo Bhoge pa ke shaheed man rahe ne uhh jhuthe ne????

dowann wichonn koee tann jhutha howega hee????????

plz jwabb jaroor dena mainu te baki sangat nu wee pata lag jawe........