Would You Or Would You Not

Bad Girl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't all hindus move back to hindustan, it is their homeland, right? This topic makes no sense.

So khalistan cannot have any NRKs, non-resident khalistanis? Only India can have people immigrate to other nations?

There are over 18 million sikhs living in India while the rest live in other nations. Most live in PUnjab. So khalistan only makes sense if the two million NRI sikhs move back to punjab?

That's like saying all the jews should move back to Israel because it is the Jewish homeland.

read baani. your battle with khalistanis is very weak.

Guest Narinder Singh

why don't all hindus move back to hindustan, it is their homeland, right? This topic makes no sense.

So khalistan cannot have any NRKs, non-resident khalistanis? Only India can have people immigrate to other nations?

There are over 18 million sikhs living in India while the rest live in other nations. Most live in PUnjab. So khalistan only makes sense if the two million NRI sikhs move back to punjab?

That's like saying all the jews should move back to Israel because it is the Jewish homeland.

read baani. your battle with khalistanis is very weak.

:TH:

I wouldn't leave to go to Khalistan nonono.gif

hahaah we have the same post count.

niether would i.. i don't know anything about that area of the wolrd, i would however, go and protect important sikh places if i had the resources.

Hey Lionchild, you ever been to India before. Just curious. :TH:

care to describe this plight in UR words ???

u ppl ever thought what will happen with sikhs who r well settled in other states in india ????

do u think hindu fanatics would let them move to khalistan safely ???

these lines r told by Kartar Singh Duggal, from Ajit Kaur's book 'Takiye Da Peer'

post-5605-1154166132.jpg