Would You Or Would You Not

Bad Girl

thx for understanding me das_nimana!!

manjot.. i m srry if i got the wrong person!!

and i have written earlier tht I DID NOT KNOW ABT THE KHALISTAN /BLUESTAR ISSUE IN INDIA... in other words I DIDNT CARE.. BECOZ I WAS HAPPY BEING THE "HOUSE NEGRO" (if u have read hardkaur's post)!!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whenever khalistan would be made, there would be another 1947, b4 it was between muslims and hindu-sikh. this time it would be between hindus n sikhs.

Let it happen!!! LOL.gif

*Unsheathes Kirpan* :e:

why would Dalits ask for their seperate homeland? Khalistan would be based on Sikh teachings and a fundamental teaching is EQUALITY. And what are you talking about "luxurious lives" all Khalistanis that i know work 6 days a week in standard average paying jobs and have an average 2-3 bedroom houses is that your version of luxury?

comparing to life here in punjab, they r living life which is far better and satisfactory.

Yes by killing anyone who is a baptised sikh. They have killed over a million Amritdhari Skihs

whenever khalistan would be made, there would be another 1947, b4 it was between muslims and hindu-sikh. this time it would be between hindus n sikhs.

Let it happen!!! LOL.gif

*Unsheathes Kirpan* :e:

Ohoooo, Paap Karna! ohmy.gif Don't use one of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji's gifts to mock someone!

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

i wud just lyk to say....yes... i would definately live in Khalistan

to answer your question manjot bro i think the govt wud hav still attaked us because if they was afta Shaheed Sant Jarnail singh jee Khalsa Bhindrawale thy would have done some went Sant jee was arrested

Also pleez may ppl define a "Sikhi Fanatic"

bhul chuk maaf karna

If you are non khalistani, I just wanna say one thing, just look at the faces of those family members whose son was killed, the man of the house,once you look at their faces you will feel the fire and that fire will only cool when khalistan is achieved.

Those sikhs who gave their everything for the revolution and today people are like you scared of those names. why?They didn't care if 40 members were killed from baba manochals family, he cared about the panth and people like you are scared of his jatha's name. The crp and police built a chounki(police stop) at village manochal to stop baba manochal but he still came in and went out without any fear, during those days people supported each other but today we are so deep into other things that we dont have time for to pray for those shaheeds. If someone does not support khalistan cannot be my brother. I bet if even one singh does action and kills a pappi the whole kaum will get up from coma. Sarbat Khalsa is needed once again to let the kaum know what we need. All those singhs who support khalistan in punjab are brave sikhs and I respect them for this. If the the whole kaum supports khalistan it will be one of the biggest achievements for the khalsa panth and supporting khalistan doesn't mean we askin you to pick up a ak47, its your own choice if you need to pick up a shastar but supporting khalistan will help whole alot and especially if sikhs in punjab support khalistan.

Yes by killing anyone who is a baptised sikh. They have killed over a million Amritdhari Skihs

what abt slaughter of sikhs in canada three decades back (by christians) ???

did u ppl take any action against that ????

:TH: to all who would move.

If you are non khalistani, I just wanna say one thing, just look at the faces of those family members whose son was killed, the man of the house,once you look at their faces you will feel the fire and that fire will only cool when khalistan is achieved.

yes dude :D their fire will be cooled, after the anti-sikhs riots in other parts of india and killings of non-sikhs in punjab, after once again punjab will burn, after the killing of some more innocent ppl, after the end of peace all over in punjab oops khalistan, and finally after the repetition of 1984 again :@ yes 'their' fire will be cooled, after raising burns in thousands of other hearts :@

and ppl living in usa/canada will celebrate as now we celebrate when we win some cricket match :lol:

what slaughter of Sikhs by Canada???

before almost thirty years, canadians killed so many sikhs (including oldies, females n kids), burnt their houses n looted their property, coz indians n specially punjabis were comming to canada so rapidly. as punjabis were flourishing n occupying agrigate part of economy, canadians didnt tolerate that n all the disaster happened. after a few years punjabis also did same with the christians (in BC area, specially vancouver) so old generation of canadians still have grudges towards sikhs n punjabis