Sikhi And Islam

singh70

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is nothing new, we need to address the hindus who distort our religion.

They've eradicated Buddishm. jainism from india now they think Sikhism will follow suit, WROOONG (Ref: Lex Luthor) We fought the Moguls, hindus are nothing in comparison!

im already fooling so many members

so ????????

probs ???????? :D

yes missy...there is a prob :@

you aint gonna get far in life if you keep doin what youre doin..

i know why youre a member of this site.... :@

stop wasting other people's time.

Vaheguroooooooooooooo d_oh.gifpray.gif I DO FEEL BLESSED AND AM PROUD TO BE BORN AS A SIKH !

Vaheguroooooooooooooo

hmm... grin.gif

just to let you know...

what you stated sometimes brings up controversy

just to stay on the safe side yeah... :D

I didn't get you, Damanpreet? Why would it bring up controversy? grin.gif

what the hell..

how the hell do you know my full name man

That was my fault. I'm very sorry. See, I once saw you on Discoversikhi.com post a photo of yourself from some protest, and I had realized that you had posted the same picture on this site as well some time ago. So I figured that was your name. Very sorry if it bothered you and it was wrong of me to do. no.gif

WJKK WJKF

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

actually, despite all of my allegations, manjot and bad girl are both on at this very moment, i noe um ppl mite think that one person mite b using 2 different computers...but who wud do that? someone without a life!!so i think the admins need to clear their names once and for all....

actually, despite all of my allegations, manjot and bad girl are both on at this very moment, i noe um ppl mite think that one person mite b using 2 different computers...but who wud do that? someone without a life!!so i think the admins need to clear their names once and for all....

Can't wait to get my name cleared! pray.gif

so ????????

i know why youre a member of this site.... :lol:

What is she doing what are her intentions? PM me if you want

I'm not comfortable with "bad girl" or her steadfast buddy "manjot" either from day one they posted. Something not right about them :@

One thing is for sure that theres many non-sikhs who visit and registered on this site with intentions to distort or deflect real issues into some other nonsense.

so ????????

i know why youre a member of this site.... :lol:

What is she doing what are her intentions? PM me if you want

I'm not comfortable with "bad girl" or her steadfast buddy "manjot" either from day one they posted. Something not right about them :@

One thing is for sure that theres many non-sikhs who visit and registered on this site with intentions to distort or deflect real issues into some other nonsense.

Leave my name out of this. I don't associate with that person anymore.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

bad girl, stop adding more fuel to the fire by saying u r fooling ppl, u have made a fool of urself and are draggin manjot along with u....lets get bak to the original topic and not use "india valian shatanian" atleast let them go when ur on a sikh forum!!! sheesh!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Umm, that's totally irrational, bro. There are plenty of prakash-dara Singhs in Punjab (less than we'd like, but still plenty). No one cares that you are sabat soorat. It isn't 1986. You can walk around in chola, kurta-pajama, or jeans. Whatever. If you want the look @dallysingh101 is referring to, just go into a cheap clothing shop (not a Western-style mall) and buy some shirts for 250 rupees or a track suit for 2000 rupees. You'll get the cheap stuff made in some sweatshop in Bombay.
    • The Mind is Jyot Saroop (Waheguru), but the mind is under the influence of five evils… Through Naam Simran( Rememberance), the mind will begin to detach from evil, and get back to its original form ( MANN TU JYOT SAROOP HEH)… Until the mind breaks free from the five evils, one will go through the cycle of paap and punn….which leads to Karma… Naam Simran destroys past karma, and prevents new karma coming into fruition… I did this, I did that… This non realisation of the Jyot Saroop gives rise to paap and Punn, which in turn gives birth to suffering and misery…
    • I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 

Important Information

Terms of Use