Karamsar Ilford Wedding Pics Above Sachkhand

ikki

I think you have got your facts wrong. The photos were not taken above the Sachkhand but beside it. The Sachkhand is on the top floor. You can't get above it because there is a dome on the top of the room.

Feel free to check out the photos on http://www.karamsar.co.uk/ to see what i mean.

It's quite clear that you guys have decided to make Gurdwara Karamsar your next target. Knock yourself out. How pathetic!

Sat1176,

We can argue that technically the couple are not directly above the Sachkhand by showing diagrams and stating measurements etc. But what the pictures clearly show is the lack of respect people have for the Gurdwara Sahib. The fact that the Gurdwara Sahib has been used as a backdrop for bollywood style pictures and is being allowed to by the committee or the resident mahapursh is pretty upsetting.

If the only reason the couple used the Gurdwara Sahib was to enhance their photo album then in my eyes they might as well stand above the Sachkhand regardless of any dome.

I can envisage the Karamsar defence team coming on-line to defend the honour of Karamsar. But all I am going to say is that as Gurdwara Karamsar is linked to a lineage of Mahapurash’s, then they are expected to promote a better understanding of how a Gurmat Anand Karaj should be conducted.

WJKK WJKF,

I totally agree with Sat1176 and that the guys on this website are attacking Gurdwara Karamsar for some reason. How can you say that the Gurdwara is behind these pictures? You know wot the photographers are like. I’m sure the Gurdwara doesn’t even know about these pictures. I'm sure Ikki will be going to the Gurdwara to discuss this with them. Am I right in saying this Ikki?

Another point I would like to make. If these pictures are wrong I believe all photography should be banned while the wedding is happening because most of the time the photographers are doing beadbi any way.

Also, if you think these pictures are bad you should try and attend some of the other weddings within East London Gurdwara’s (mentioning no Gurdwara names) they actually take pictures like these in the main Gurdwara hall with Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji present. So therefore, this is nothing compared to other Gurdwara’s wouldn’t you say?

Also a note to the author of this thread:

Ikki, if you have a problem with Karamsar which you do reading your previous posts, why don't you simply print off the pictures and take them to the Gurdwara and discuss it with the ppl there. I’m sure they are willing to listen to your views. Wot I have noticed about you Ikki is that your all mouth and no action. You’re so quick to judge. If the Gurdwara is doing wrong then why not just simply talk to the Gurdwara instead off spreading false rumours. You don't even know where the Such Khand is? Get your facts right. You’re quick to shoot ppl in the foot but have no real answer to the solutions.

How would you like you it if you’re wedding pictures were plastered all over the internet. Did you even ask permission of the couple who these pictures belong too? The answer is most properly NO.

So a humble request please remove these pictures and speak with the Gurdwara if you have the bottle!!!!

Jaz Singh

WJKK WJKF,

I totally agree with Sat1176 and that the guys on this website are attacking Gurdwara Karamsar for some reason. How can you say that the Gurdwara is behind these pictures? You know wot the photographers are like. I’m sure the Gurdwara doesn’t even know about these pictures. I'm sure Ikki will be going to the Gurdwara to discuss this with them. Am I right in saying this Ikki?

Another point I would like to make. If these pictures are wrong I believe all photography should be banned while the wedding is happening because most of the time the photographers are doing beadbi any way.

Also, if you think these pictures are bad you should try and attend some of the other weddings within East London Gurdwara’s (mentioning no Gurdwara names) they actually take pictures like these in the main Gurdwara hall with Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji present. So therefore, this is nothing compared to other Gurdwara’s wouldn’t you say?

Ikki, if you have a problem with Karamsar which you do reading your previous posts, why don't you simply print off the pictures and take them to the Gurdwara and discuss it with the ppl there. I’m sure they are willing to listen to your views. Wot I have noticed about you Ikki is that your all mouth and no action. You’re so quick to judge. If the Gurdwara is doing wrong then why not just simply talk to the Gurdwara instead off spreading false rumours. You don't even know where the Such Khand is? Get your facts right. You’re quick to shoot ppl in the foot but have no real answer to the solutions.

How would you like you it if you’re wedding pictures were plastered all over the internet. Did you even ask permission of the couple who these pictures belong too? The answer is most properly NO.

So a humble request please remove these pictures and speak with the Gurdwara if you have the bottle!!!!

Jaz Singh

Defenders of the Faith!!. Jaz Singh, if only people like you had the same passion for beadbi of Maharaj as you do for defending your local Gurdwaras then the world would be a better place. I suppose we can all pass the buck and say such and such Gurdwara is even worse than us. Passing the blame onto the photographer is such a cop out. You as a devoted member of the sangat of Karamsar should be preventing any beadbi from taking place. Why don't you present the pictures to the Babaji and rely his reaction.

Ikki, these pathetic pictures should remain on the forums a reminder of low as a kaum we are. We are willing to use Gurdwaras like a film set in order to produce fancy photographs. We are willing to go on to the roof of the Gurdwara and stand on the sachkhand to get the best pictures. And the committee and sewadars sleep whilst this happens.

these photos are taken above sachkhand gurdwara karamsar ilford london, this is so wrong.

AHH. WHAT A JOKE! I AM GOING TO BE AT THE SAMAGAM AT THIS GURDWARA THIS WEEK. I AM GOING TO SPEAK TO THE SEWADARS ABOUT THIS.

THESE LAZY COMMITTEES MAKE ME SICK. I AM ANNOYED NOW

WJKK WJKF,

Jaz Singh

I have seen these pictures on another site about weddings, so I dont think permission from the couple is required. The pictures are blatant, there are no false rumours here. The pictures are taken at the sachkhand of Karamsar.

There is no answer, Karamsar have sold out to the masses & its time to let the money flood in. This Gurdwara was built as a show piece for the reason that there will be a line of families wanting to have weddings there. And even if the Sachkhand of Maharaj is exploited then so be it. Would SantPartap Singh allow these pictures be taken in his office in the Langar Hall? But who cares about Guruji...he's only the reason why Karamsar exists.

The fact that all parts of the Gurdwara are open for Sangat exploitation is a worrying fact. Either the Gurdwara Committee have lost control or then the committee is openly allowing this to happen.

Instead of challenging others why not help to address the issue. You seem close to the Gurdwara, why dont you organise a open meeting at Karamsar so we can all come down and discuss. Thats a solution isnt it?

WJKK WJKF,

KharkooSingh, I am no defender. I seriously couldn't give a crap wot u really think. If you think you are a real defender I would like to see you come to the Gurdwara with these pictures to discuss with the ppl there. Letz see you do some defending for the panth!!!! No excuses please!!!

KharkooSingh, who said I'm passing the blame. All I'm suggesting is that if you have a problem u need to take it up with the Gurdwara. No point sitting about and talking about it on the forum wasting time.

All you guys seem to do is gossip and take no action. So why is that no one has approached the Gurdwara then?

Oh a quick note KharkooSingh you also need to get your facts right about the Sach Khand they are not standing above the Sach Khand.

I have nothing more to add to this topic, i have no more time to waste.

Jaz Singh

SEEING THE SAMAGAMS TAKING PLACE THERE, WHY DON'T THE SINGHS GET TOGETHER APPROACH THE BABAJI ABOUT THIS. THURSDAY OR FRIDAY EVENING?

GOOD IDEA?

Why does it it take some special "Singhs" to go down? Why can't the regular Sangat like Jaz or Sat1176 speak to the Babaji and the committee? Again it's all about passing the buck.

We got to snap out of the "hire a group of Singhs" to resolve situations. It's a beadbi and it needs addressing, the internet is one way of highlighting the issue. To me the wedding couple are messing around on top of the Gurdwara above the Sachkhand be it to the left or the right. That's all I can see.

SEEING THE SAMAGAMS TAKING PLACE THERE, WHY DON'T THE SINGHS GET TOGETHER APPROACH THE BABAJI ABOUT THIS. THURSDAY OR FRIDAY EVENING?

GOOD IDEA?

Why does it it take some special "Singhs" to go down? Why can't the regular Sangat like Jaz or Sat1176 speak to the Babaji and the committee? Again it's all about passing the buck.

We got to snap out of the "hire a group of Singhs" to resolve situations. It's a beadbi and it needs addressing, the internet is one way of highlighting the issue. To me the wedding couple are messing around on top of the Gurdwara above the Sachkhand be it to the left or the right. That's all I can see.

We will have to talk about beadbi to a Mahapursh, shouldnt it be the other way round?