nice story

Gupt_Fauj

WAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSA WAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH!!

this story was told to me by a singh....

(pardon if i forget any pieces it has been a while since i was told it) rolleyes.gif

a singh was in india, and boarded a bus. on that bus he saw many pictures of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. however to his suprise the driver and owner of the bus was a muslim. the singh became really curious of why this was. so he asked the muslim guy why this was so. but the muslim guy got offensive and said he wont tell why he has pictures of Guru Ji lined in the bus. but the singh said that he was not trying to cause trouble and was asking sincerely. so the muslim guy became quiet and said "ok if u really wanna kno then come to so and so adress tommaro and i will tell you if you show up. sure enough the singh showed up there the next place and the muslim guy narrated his story. this muslim guy (lived in india) and he got a disease and became a korree (i think its called being a lepper in english :) ) anyway, the people in his village and his family made a small home/hut for him way out in the middle of no where. and everyday someone from his family would come to drop off some food near his home and later he would come out and eat it. this continued for some time and after a while only his mother did this sewa of bringing him food. however, after a while even she stopped doing this. by

now his condition was really bad and was almost fully crippled from his disease. so after few days when he did not get any food in a desparate attempt, he crawled out of his hut and just began to crawl, not knowing where he was going. he crawled for some while, until he heard some noise and began to crawl his way in that direction. the noise he heard was comming from a nagar kirtan. no one really paid much attention or noticed him. he kept crawling and came to some nihang singhs :nihungsmile: with some horses (these were horses from the same blood line as 10th Guru Jis horse and are taken care of by nihang singhs). so when this guy got there he couldnt crawl any longer and just lay there. one of the horsed took its hoof and put it on that guy. amazingly somehow how in a few days or so this guys disease left him and became almost perfectly normal again. and not long after he became a sucessful business man (the bus business). so he told that singh, now i have many buses in my business and in each one of my buses i keep several pictures of Guru Gobind Singh Ji ^_^ .

the end.

bhulla chuka di maaf

WAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSA WAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH!!

• 5 years later...