Obsession Islam

Surajsingh

War is fought between two sides right, in the end one side will be destroyed and the other will live and its god decision to decide who will live,the truth or the pappis. So to end all wars there must be a big war.

if we wont kill papis, the pappis will kill innocent people. To end all wars there must be a war.

a war can start another war, never ends a war.

Guest peacemaker

The people in punjab don't want another war. There has been too much already! Can't you find another solution without saying "let's go kill!". You scare your own sikhs with this talk.

What if the sikhs lose this war? Then what? Violence prolongs hate, hate prolongs violence. By what right are you spilling blood?

pajji we have been tryin for 22 years and haven't achieved anything except the name terroroist. If they gonna call us terrorist then they haven't even seen the real terror.

The people in punjab don't want another war. There has been too much already! Can't you find another solution without saying "let's go kill!". You scare your own sikhs with this talk.

if sikhi looses this war I would never consider sikhi my religion becasue i have a strict belief that victory will be ours one day and the day awaits. sikhi is not that week that we will loose the war, we might loose a battle but not a war.

What if the sikhs lose this war? Then what? Violence prolongs hate, hate prolongs violence. By what right are you spilling blood?

Guest peacemaker

pajji we have been tryin for 22 years and haven't achieved anything except the name terroroist. If they gonna call us terrorist then they haven't even seen the real terror.

You shouldn't make threats!

War is fought between two sides right, in the end one side will be destroyed and the other will live and its god decision to decide who will live,the truth or the pappis. So to end all wars there must be a big war.

in that one side there can be so many innocent people too.

what innocent people?if a person can carry a gun and take orders to kill others, he is not innocent.

I am not making any threats, I am just saying they call us terrorist and we haven't even condemn any terrorist acts but If they keep callin us terrorits they might see the real terror.

You shouldn't make threats!

Guest peacemaker

what innocent people?if a person can carry a gun and take orders to kill others, he is not innocent.

She means civilians. People who are not apart of the war directly! What about their lives? Why should they suffer? Are we no better than the people who have tortured us?

thats what I am tryin to say, why should they suffer, thats why we need khalistan our homeland. To end all wars someone have to give sacrifice. I have read about russian revolution, every revolution can be only be succesful if there is a true leader and if the people are ready to spill their blood for it and are dedicated to it and will fight for it.

She means civilians. People who are not apart of the war directly! What about their lives? Why should they suffer? Are we no better than the people who have tortured us?

extremists are in every religion. dont u think so.

It's so easy to excuse the fanatics of Islam that purposefully attack innocent people. In the last five years we've had so many terror attacks and instead of knowing what the threat is we have people come up with lame excuses like this. Muslims are 20% of the world population yet around 95% of all terror attacks can be attributed to them. Haven't you read or heard that the proud Muslim boast is that they love death like non-Muslims love life. Is there anything like the cult of death in other religions?