Romalley Sahib

Lionchild go and even try to make a nishan sahib out of any other colors rolleyes.gif

you want me too? ok... well i'll contact my friend about it, i'm sure we can work something out rolleyes.gif

I think we are missing the actually meaning of the nishan sahib, the colors are not as important as the function.

Havn't you ever noticed that sometimes we get too picky on these issues :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lionchild go and even try to make a nishan sahib out of any other colors rolleyes.gif

you want me too? ok... well i'll contact my friend about it, i'm sure we can work something out rolleyes.gif

I think we are missing the actually meaning of the nishan sahib, the colors are not as important as the function.

Havn't you ever noticed that sometimes we get too picky on these issues :)

Im very confused, anyway pritam singh khalsa and lIONCHILD

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Havn't you ever noticed that sometimes we get too picky on these issues :@

just cuz you think its ok to do stuff...dont mean its ok

there are 4 main Khalsa colours...

if "theyre JUST colours" for you, then you could at least accept that Sikhi has chosen the four colours for specific reasons.

you think Sikhi just makes up things for no reason???

you think that Sikhi has stupid rules huh???

you think its stupid??

well i think its stupid how you cant accept any fact.

this forum is growin into the stupidest one ever cuz of some people who cant accept Sikhi for the way it is.

if you dont wanna wear the 4 colours of the Khalsa, you can at least accept the fact that there are specific colours of the Khalsa. :@

and yeah...so if youre gonna contact your friend abt it, and if youre sure that youre can work something out...then go ahead...why dont think of puttin up a green Nishan sahib

or maybe even purple....ooo ya...that would look just great, wont it?

how abt puttin a lil bit of red sparkles on it...

cuz like ya know...we have to make our Sikhi artifacts look beautiful, dont we? :)

and while youre at it....put a nice pretty pink ribbon around the bottom. :TH:

btw...i dont care if people thought that what i said, and how i said it was rude...cuz..

sometimes people go too far..makin up their own stuff...havin their own so called "input" and thoughts

cuz our thoughts are nothing compared to what Guru ji KNOWS and set out for us

if "theyre JUST colours" for you, then you could at least accept that Sikhi has chosen the four colours for specific reasons.

you think its stupid??

this forum is growin into the stupidest one ever cuz of some people who cant accept Sikhi for the way it is.

if you dont wanna wear the 4 colours of the Khalsa, you can at least accept the fact that there are specific colours of the Khalsa. :lol:

and yeah...so if youre gonna contact your friend abt it, and if youre sure that youre can work something out...then go ahead...why dont think of puttin up a green Nishan sahib

cuz like ya know...we have to make our Sikhi artifacts look beautiful, dont we? :)

btw...i dont care if people thought that what i said, and how i said it was rude...cuz..

sometimes people go too far..makin up their own stuff...havin their own so called "input" and thoughts

cuz our thoughts are nothing compared to what Guru ji KNOWS and set out for us

Gurfateh

Vah Vah panji!! d_oh.gif:@ lol....well said man...4 colours....white,orange,blue,and black.....teek ai? i dun care if people prefer to wear other colours aswell....as long as naam is in your heart...it's all good blush.gif bhul chuk muaf

Gurfateh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Lionchild why do you try to drown Sikhi?????????? You dont think making a new flag isnt Anti-Panthic?????????????? Next you will write your own Granth and try to have others call it Guru?????????????

There should be sometype of police force to put you in check. Maybe if you would be a Sikh besides on the computer because your not even speaking of Sikh related things. All you try to do is disrupt every rule or rehat?????????????? I will say that lionchild is completely like an rss. How can you be a true Sikh if you question all in the rehat/Gurmat in the Gurus institution????????

you think its stupid??

if you dont wanna wear the 4 colours of the Khalsa, you can at least accept the fact that there are specific colours of the Khalsa. :lol:

cuz like ya know...we have to make our Sikhi artifacts look beautiful, dont we? :@

i accept khalsa colors.. never said one bit that there isnt any khalsa colors. that was one of the first things i learned in the beggining. What i' m saying is that we can we other colors as well as the main khalsa colors. I did not say we can;t wear them did i? And when did i say it's stupid? the only thing that is stupid is people trying getting so emotional over the little details while other things like out youth and sikhi history is being forgoten. and i honestly asked a question out of curiosity, i simply wanted to know the quuote? heh.. are we now not allowed to ask our own community for help now?

As for the friend part... didnt you get a hint of sarcasm? the smile? obviously someone is too tense here :)

PSK... so you didnt read my post entitled "i'm not a sikh" did you? well then that's your own d.a.m.n. fault... go on an slander your brohers and sisters. And how easy of you to simply label me a RSS and anti-panthic, is that the best answer you got? you must be getting really high putting other down and talking down to other users. I'm not a sikhi, a true sikhi... i won't be till i'm amritdari. And since when was i going to make my own nishan sahib, if i wasnt even amritdari? of course no one would, you obviously didnt catch my tone of sarcasm. rolleyes.gif

again... as many have said before... quite trying to make yourself look better than others, and just worry about your own path and decisions.

Havn't you ever noticed that sometimes we get too picky on these issues :lol:

you think its stupid??

cuz like ya know...we have to make our Sikhi artifacts look beautiful, dont we? :@

As for the friend part... didnt you get a hint of sarcasm? the smile? obviously someone is too tense here :)

PSK... so you didnt read my post entitled "i'm not a sikh" did you? well then that's your own d.a.m.n. fault... go on an slander your brohers and sisters. And how easy of you to simply label me a RSS and anti-panthic, is that the best answer you got? you must be getting really high putting other down and talking down to other users. I'm not a sikhi, a true sikhi... i won't be till i'm amritdari. And since when was i going to make my own nishan sahib, if i wasnt even amritdari? of course no one would, you obviously didnt catch my tone of sarcasm. rolleyes.gif

again... as many have said before... quite trying to make yourself look better than others, and just worry about your own path and decisions.

ok..you were being sarcastic....

so was i

you think i would really suggest you to put a pink ribbon around the bottom of the Nishan sahib???

BUT....

i still do believe that youre wrong.

i aint tryin to make myself look better than others.

im just trying to KEEP our Sikh religion the way it is for myself....

i accept khalsa colors.. never said one bit that there isnt any khalsa colors. that was one of the first things i learned in the beggining. What i' m saying is that we can we other colors as well as the main khalsa colors. I did not say we can;t wear them did i? And when did i say it's stupid? the only thing that is stupid is people trying getting so emotional over the little details while other things like out youth and sikhi history is being forgoten. and i honestly asked a question out of curiosity, i simply wanted to know the quuote? heh.. are we now not allowed to ask our own community for help now?

umm...lets see..

i never said that you had quoted about there not being any Khalsa colour.

but its pretty easy to tell what youre saying, without you saying it straight out.

no..you didnt say that it was stupid.

but...i made my point clear enough on why i had mentioned you thinkin of it being stupid.

emotional are we?

so if we're tryin to follow Sikhi by accepting facts that may not make sense to you...we're emotional eh?

hah....

man, you crack me up...literally.. :@

youre the one who cant accept simple customs that are followed by the Sikh panth.

you said:

the only thing that is stupid is people trying getting so emotional over the little details while other things like out youth and sikhi history is being forgoten. and i honestly asked a question out of curiosity, i simply wanted to know the quuote? heh.. are we now not allowed to ask our own community for help now?

well...it seems like you havent looked into sikh history that much...

try lookin a bit further rolleyes.gif

as i mentioned before...there are reasons for the Khalsa colours.

seems like youre just not ready to accept the facts.

oh..you are allowed to ask your own community for help...

but what more can the community do if youre not willing to accept the help :lol:

or accept the facts... :lol:

peace...

GurFateh.

btw...my replies are in blue :lol:

We should use Khalsa colors when we buy a romalla Sahib for GuruJi.

I only buy blue or orange Romallas for GuruJi anyway.

wel lthis topic does reveal that people care more about the little thigns than about the real important aspect - the guru granth sahib ji. What next? are we going to worry about what material is used as a shrine for the SGGS? rolleyes.gif

Totally agree its a bit much when people worry about what coulor ramalia are or what cloth the palkis made of its not for me to judge the sharda of the sungat but Shaib in Gur-Bani says by giving Daan (charity) we will not (Baa) Immerse in Sat-guru.