Monty - The First Amritdhari Playing For England

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

1ST of all i doubt very much that Monty is Amrithdhari! Also You cant wear hats or caps in Sikhi: -

hoe sikh sir ttopee dhharai || saath janam kushattee hue marai ||

He who as a Sikh places a hat on their head; will be reborn seven times as a leper.

By the way the hat is referring 2 that other geeza in the pic with white beard!

but monty is wicked at cricket!

gURU jIS kIrpa!!

VJKK VJKF!

post-1638-1155238263.jpg

"I'm a little teapot, short and stout Here is my handle, here is my spout"

LOL.gifLOL.gif

lol....too funny,

but Sikhlionz jee u forgot the rest, NEVER MIND ILL FILL IT IN 4 U...

here goess

I'm a little teapot

Short and stout

Here is my handle

Here is my spout

When I get all steamed up

Hear me shout

"Tip me over

and pour me out!"

lol LOL.gif

The baba is Harneck Grewal who runs a sect claiming to be linked back to Nanaksar. After Baba Mian Singh departed, Harneck was supposedly given the ownership of the Coventry and Edmonton deras. Harneck is a strange character and has freaked a lot of sangat members who were affiliated to the Nanaksar Jatha. Many people have moved away from Nanaksar Gurdwara in Coventry and attend the Southall Nanaksar Gurdwara who allegedly have no link to Harneck.

2 years ago on the Nagar Kirtan organised by Nanaksar in Coventry during Guru Gobind Singh Maharajs Janam Diwas, Harneck was clapping and boping his shoulders up and down during kirtan. His followers were encouraged to dance around Guru Maharaj's float, as they were told by Harneck Su that they were celebrating Guru Gobind Singhs Birthday. You might remember the thread on sikhsangat, it kicked off big time on Coventry.

The baba is Harneck Grewal who runs a sect claiming to be linked back to Nanaksar. After Baba Mian Singh departed, Harneck was supposedly given the ownership of the Coventry and Edmonton deras. Harneck is a strange character and has freaked a lot of sangat members who were affiliated to the Nanaksar Jatha. Many people have moved away from Nanaksar Gurdwara in Coventry and attend the Southall Nanaksar Gurdwara who allegedly have no link to Harneck.

2 years ago on the Nagar Kirtan organised by Nanaksar in Coventry during Guru Gobind Singh Maharajs Janam Diwas, Harneck was clapping and boping his shoulders up and down during kirtan. His followers were encouraged to dance around Guru Maharaj's float, as they were told by Harneck Su that they were celebrating Guru Gobind Singhs Birthday. You might remember the thread on sikhsangat, it kicked off big time on Coventry.

WHAT? the man was dancing on Guru Ji's Birthday ??? :)no.gif is he mentally ill?