Person Above

ah yeah this reminds me....when i first read Bass Singh's post I was kinda scared cos I thought he shouted all the time but then after a little while I got used to the capitals....don't seem so scary anymore :@

leh, u never too old to be a kid, i'm 22 almost 23 but me still a kid, its wickd. :)

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol about same age.....dunno I guess I grew up too quicklyy....maybe I should go to the Park and live out some of my childhood again. wooohoo swings. erm *cough* *cough*

grin.gifgrin.gif umm,,,in denial?? grin.gifgrin.giftongue.gif

or day dreaming?? grin.gifgrin.gif

hmmm..... grin.gifgrin.gif

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

man im definitely not a kid, i went trick or treating with my frends LOOOOL, we go to tha school and play on the swings LOOOL we go to the pool and ice skating and eerthing, we enjoy life ...we're just not uptight, anything goes, we shud all have that kind of attitude...

man it was wickd to be a kid

no worries at all, ahhhh good times.

the only part i dont miss about being one is where i would get chittar from my parents for doing stupid stuff.....n theres some other stuff but i wont mention that considering theres like kids on here. hehe

man i should really get off this n do some work....boss aa gaya o teri

PS. this makes my post count 200...YAY !!! erm *cough*cough*

Guest peacemaker

man it was wickd to be a kid

no worries at all, ahhhh good times.

the only part i dont miss about being one is where i would get chittar from my parents for doing stupid stuff.....n theres some other stuff but i wont mention that considering theres like kids on here. hehe

man i should really get off this n do some work....boss aa gaya o teri

thumbs_up.gif