Christian Schools Make Sikhs Take Off Thier Kara?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

ahhhh going to school rolleyes.gif

then public school dummy rolleyes.gif

hey you asked the stupid question :)

Some parents want their kids to go to a school where God is seen in all the students instead of public schools which is almost anti. When you dont want your kids being made fun of because of his faith in God then you can put your kid in a religious school. Kids wont feel out of place with their faith in God.

In my area there are at least 20-30 Christian schools within a 20 mile radius. Where are the Sikh Schools???????????? They cant complain they already have a christian school on every block.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some parents want their kids to go to a school where God is seen in all the students instead of public schools which is almost anti. When you dont want your kids being made fun of because of his faith in God then you can put your kid in a religious school. Kids wont feel out of place with their faith in God.

In my area there are at least 20-30 Christian schools within a 20 mile radius. Where are the Sikh Schools???????????? They cant complain they already have a christian school on every block.

Depends on what god you are talking about.. i was under the impression it was something like a catholic school or similar, guess i'm wrong. Any more info on the school?

Well i don't get a really good feeling from religious oriented schools. My dad was forced into a residential school that was catholic and was treated very badly. I remember some of the horrors he went through.. all in the name of religion. That is one way how we lost our culture and language no.gif

rolleyes.gif Religion is religion it has been since the begining of time. Cheats have been around since the begining of time. We live in a Christian society and you complain about a Sikh school rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif Religion is religion it has been since the begining of time. Cheats have been around since the begining of time. We live in a Christian society and you complain about a Sikh school rolleyes.gif

i'm complaining about seperating people and youth from society... despite the obvious advantages to a sikh school, there is some drawbacks to both. I don't understand your point PSK? what are you really saying?

So since your dad blah blah, we should have only public atheist schools?????????

I wish I had the blessing to go to a Sikh school like they have in the U.K and India.

What disadvantages is there from going to Miri Piri Academy???? {It makes better Sikhs}