Singh Pulling Another Singh By His Kes!

KharkooSingh

Singh pulling another Singh by his kes! What is going on in Punjab? Remember the images of 84 where the army or police were doing this. Now it's our own Singhs. Things need to change!!

post-5283-1155631617.jpg

A Sangat member who came to talk to Avtar Makkar regarding the

disrespect of Guru Ganth Sahib Ji attacked by SGPC 'task force'.

Note the task member on right dragging the GurSikh by his sacred hair.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vaheguroo vaheguroo vahegurooo...

not a gud image .... really when ppl wud c it .. then they obviously have a wrong image of khalsa...

khalistan was declared in 86...i wud say its better not to have it..if ppl like these wud roam !!

so much to do for the daytoday corrupting sikhi!! no.gif

these times thre is no differnece between some "khalsas" and brahmins... they just wear and do the "religious" duties... but frm inside ..far worse than a chameleon !!!

Those people are easily identifiable. Someone in Punjab needs to take this picture (POSTER) to akal thakt sahib and let them decide punishment for it. We've been complacent about such acts for long time.

Get this picture posted at your local gurudwaras and ask them to write to Akal Thakt sahib to take action against it. Its higly unlikey something will be done, but atleast it will send a message that sikhs are awake and watching what sgpc goons are upto.

Those people are easily identifiable. Someone in Punjab needs to take this picture (POSTER) to akal thakt sahib and let them decide punishment for it. We've been complacent about such acts for long time.

Get this picture posted at your local gurudwaras and ask them to write to Akal Thakt sahib to take action against it. Its higly unlikey something will be done, but atleast it will send a message that sikhs are awake and watching what sgpc goons are upto.

Not taking sides, but do we know why this singh is being dragged on the floor like a dog? I'd just like confirmation that the caption that was written by the original poster is infact 100% true. :TH:

It seems stupid as to why they are just dragging him. What he came to talk about disrespect about Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, so they treat him like a dog? grin.gif

this is beadbi to kesh but I have seen something dangerous more then this at our local gurudwara in richmond hill. it was craziest thing i have ever seen in my life when the old guys were fighting. They curse at each other by talkin bout each others family members, its just crazy.

Not taking sides, but do we know why this singh is being dragged on the floor like a dog? I'd just like confirmation that the caption that was written by the original poster is infact 100% true. :TH:

this is beadbi to kesh but I have seen something dangerous more then this at our local gurudwara in richmond hill. it was craziest thing i have ever seen in my life when the old guys were fighting. They curse at each other by talkin bout each others family members, its just crazy.

Richmond Hill, New York?