How Do Dreams Affect Our Day To Day Life?

Guest Bass Singh

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

I was wondering whether dreams pay an important role in our day to day life? If we dream something wil it happen to us in real life at some point?

Thanks

pray.gif

VJKK VJKF!

:TH:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think dreams were good. But as I read (translated) Gurbani, I realised that dreams are bad/are an infliction, and that having dreamless sleep is best.

Two dreams I've had:

1. Where I was somewhat lucid in a dream and I asked God to show me a ghost. I've never woken up so fightened in my life after what I dreamt!

2. Again I was lucid (aware that I'm dreaming) and started doing JapJi Sahib paat. If I become lucid whilst dreaming, I think I'll do some more paat, or maybe do an ardas?

waheguru jee ka khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh!

im so glad this topic is here coz lately ive been having nightmares, really vivid ones.

sometimes i woke up crying n stuff aswell. its a re-occuring theme, the beadbi of guru jee.

like how people keep taking guru jee to halls n stuff, i keep having nightmares about it but much worse.

i dont wanna say what happens, but its really scary. the latest one i had was two nights ago. theyve been going on for about a week now. after a few days i get some horrible nightmare about guru jees beadbi n i wake up sweating n crying.

maybe its coz theres so much beadbi goin on at the moment, so i probably read about it then dream about it.

bhul chuk maaf karo jee

waheguru jee ka khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh!!

Gurfateh

do keertan sohila and rakhia dey shabd da paath and then ardas right before you go to sleep....and i mean RIGHT BEFORE you sleep....don't do the paath and ardas and then watch tv....go straight to bed after...if you can't sleep....do naam simran....soon you'll just drift away and you won't even notice :) i love that part blush.gif LOL.....vaheguru....vaheguru....sleep :TH: blush.gif bhul chuk maaf

Gurfateh

Guest peacemaker

Gurfateh

do keertan sohila and rakhia dey shabd da paath and then ardas right before you go to sleep....and i mean RIGHT BEFORE you sleep....don't do the paath and ardas and then watch tv....go straight to bed after...if you can't sleep....do naam simran....soon you'll just drift away and you won't even notice :) i love that part blush.gif LOL.....vaheguru....vaheguru....sleep :TH: blush.gif bhul chuk maaf

Gurfateh

*Waheguru d_oh.gif

my mom gets dreams about stuff....like she'll have a bad dream n she'll be aaj kuch mara hona n more often than not something bad does happen....scary. my whole mom side family is like that its like guru shows em whats coming in their dreams.