Khalsa

Jkaur

Well while reading another topic in SS sthin abt shud a gal go out with a guy thingy (ive noticed lately more and more post of this kinda topics are coming up) .. few people came up with diff definition of KHALSA... sum say only sikhs who are baptised are Khalsa.. sum said everyone from every other religion who are pure and are following all the do's n don'ts of da religion can be counted as khalsa (as khalsa means PURE)

so here it goes.. Virji Pritam and Bhenji Sitargirl made some good points in that topic regarding KHALSA... but I think it'll be appropriate to have a topic of this on its own so dat it'll be easier for us to discuss..

Pls do post what do u think is the definition of khalsa.. or what is khalsa according to our Guruji., Would like to learn more on this...

WJKK WJKF

Ek Onkar

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Bhagat Kabir Ji was a man of God some people may call him a Muslim some people can call him a Sikh he did not follow the Islam we see today, he followed very similiar principles to Gursikhi, he was pure in and out so you may call him a pure saint, as for Khalsa that title was given to the members of the Khalsa who practiced true khalsa life style.

Ek Onkar

WAHEGURU JI KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Just a point to Sitar penji regarding rehat...

People see rehat as reading certain banees at certain times, keeping the Kakars on ones body etc.. but we FORGET that giving, showing PYAR is an important rehat it is the foundation of our faith.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Do people mix up Khalsa and Brahm Giani or are they the same??????

This topic when I think about it to the best of my ability it boggles my mind. I see others points but I feel it will take either years of study of this one word or many peoples input.

This is a good topic to discuss.