Akhand Paaths : 24/7 ?

Golee Maro

like i said, no human can sit with their own will. a human will need to eat, sleep, bathe, use the restroom n all that.....no doubt.

but if guru does kirpa then n only then one can sit through the whole akhand path in one choukra. so if guru is doing kirpa on someone to sit through the whole akhand paath without doing their panj bania then who am i to question.

why do we have this whole akhand paath has to be done in 48 hours thing. i'm sorry but that just sounds stupid to me. paath should be done with sehaj n payaar. this 48 hr restriction is a hinduized thing.......

Khalsagirl: You shouldnt hate going to any Gurdwara

LMAO

LOL.gif

ahahaha

i wasnt talkin abt the Darbaar Sahib

im talkin abt the school..

like the hostel :)

it was a pain

Guest peacemaker

like i said, no human can sit with their own will. a human will need to eat, sleep, bathe, use the restroom n all that.....no doubt.

but if guru does kirpa then n only then one can sit through the whole akhand path in one choukra. so if guru is doing kirpa on someone to sit through the whole akhand paath without doing their panj bania then who am i to question.

why do we have this whole akhand paath has to be done in 48 hours thing. i'm sorry but that just sounds stupid to me. paath should be done with sehaj n payaar. this 48 hr restriction is a hinduized thing.......

Khalsagirl: You shouldnt hate going to any Gurdwara

LMAO

LOL.gif

ahahaha

i wasnt talkin abt the Darbaar Sahib

im talkin abt the school..

like the hostel :)

it was a pain

The what? grin.gif