Career

singh_sandhu

LOL wickedd... hav u jus finished ya A Levels yeh?....I jus finished ma GCSEs man... Thursday no.gif Naheeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL :) ...

lol u askin me if i finished A Levels? lol....Bhraavah im in university, bin here 4 past 5 years.....lol....

VJKK VJKF. i reli wna b chemical engineer but i dnt kno where i cn do work experince!. :@ ma carrer teacher said dere no place in b'ham where i cn do da wrk experience related wth c.e :@

Do work experience at birmingham uni itself over the summer....ask the admissions tutor of birmingham uni if you can help out in labs etc. Here's her contact info...if she says she cannot offer then use her to find out about other places and write, and ring them etc.

Btw singh_sandhu - which uni do you go to?

Penji, i go to imperial college london university ... :)

VJKK VJKF. i reli wna b chemical engineer but i dnt kno where i cn do work experince!. :@ ma carrer teacher said dere no place in b'ham where i cn do da wrk experience related wth c.e :lol:

Do work experience at birmingham uni itself over the summer....ask the admissions tutor of birmingham uni if you can help out in labs etc. Here's her contact info...if she says she cannot offer then use her to find out about other places and write, and ring them etc.

Btw singh_sandhu - which uni do you go to?

Penji, i go to imperial college london university ... :)

an nice - what year are you?

Panjvaan saal chal riya... :@

this might make me look like a nerd. all the ambition n talent here i feel kinda dumb. me a computer scientist. :TH:

naah thas good :TH: