Career

singh_sandhu

ah thats nice. It is medicine right? What did you do for bsc? Also is sandhu your birth certificate name?

yep studying medicine, now going onto biosurgery and surgical technology..Vaheguru

ok the name problem i'll sort it out ... lol ... sandhu is not no.gif my surname...its my nikname, my full birth certificate name is....

Sandeep Singh Atwaal is birth certificate name..however i dont use my surname, once i becum Amrit Dhari..hope thats solves problem.im only Sandeep Singh, fam n frends call me Sandhoo (per haps i shud hav spelt it that way)

lol..

sweeet! awesome choices.

i wana study so many things...and do so many things but this lifez too short! blush.gif

so choose teaching(will end up having students who will become evrything i wished to be pray.gif :e: )

with Guru Maharaj's kirpa got one more semester of uni...thn done with it! we'll see what planz Akal has after that kool.gif

advice...

like one of the gursikh have said : do what u want to do. Don't worry if u change ur mind about what u want to do/be in life(as a career)...

follow ur heart, and volunteer or get a job if u can in that feild u intrested in before going all the way into it. Try it during ur high school years or 1st year of uni/college! also like what we doing here...talk to people who already have those jobz!

Just know that whatevr ur passion is, whatevr you are good at and/or love to do, there is a job for it no matter what others say! follwo through.

i never thought i would be a teacher...but took me so much time to finally decide!

happend to read this quote during my 5th semester(middle of third yr) of uni :

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."

Eleanor Roosevelt

read it when i was brwins the net trying to read some biographis ...landed on a paragraph which had this quote. i was really down,and thought i couldnt be a teacher at all.i wasn't sure what i wanted to be in life, and i randomly picked teaching. seemed like an awesome seva, respectful career, u get to learn while u teach and many more other reasonz(will discuss some othertime).

i didnt just read the quote but it really hit me...that i needed to do somehting i think i cannot do at all. and this was it! that quote helped me/inprired me.

so i took the challege by knwing this life is an experince/journy and waheguru is within me. there is nothing to loose..cuz this life of my is not evn mine to begin with!

so enjoy whatevr you do. jus dont have regrets...why should u? :)

oh right. lol. Yea admissions tutors are fab just tell them how much you want it - like u know a uni application.

oh you know i gots to revise now but singh_sandhu i been feeling fishy about you for some time. I ran searches on you yesterday and i did some more today..your not on the uni email list

feeling fishy bout me????...lol....VAHEGUROOOO pray.gif , lol....

type in just surname

PS: What department u in?