Career

singh_sandhu

Guest peacemaker

good luck with that......see all the gorae freak out when they see a singh in a pilots dress getting onto the same plane they getting on to :umm:

a couple would probably faint.......a couple piss their pants.....a couple would jus start running around like homer n pulling their hair...........ahhh i could go on for a while :lol: tongue.gif

that would be a site to see LOL.gif

You know what i don't find that funny.... i actually think its quite silly of you to promote thoughts like that.

Yeah, when first I saw what he wrote, I felt ashamed to wear a pagh, because if our own can't even accept us, then who can? Why should I be looked at any different when I go on a plane?

I'll never forget when someone once called me "Ali-Baba" and started talking to me like I didn't know english. Boy, was he surprised at just how many english words I knew. LOL.gif

Btw, If I ever had the pleasure of flying on an airplane flown by a sikh pilot, I would knock on the cockpit door and say "Waheguru ji ka Kalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh, Captain ji! :TH: Followed by, can you teach me how to fly, too? blush.gif

I'm still confused what I want to do in life, all of you have an idea but me, im confused no.gif :lol: @

awwwww

yes u do. u gona be Sarpanchni kool.gif the coolest and the smartest kind! :umm:

oh my bad

you already are one...

welll i guess u want a 2nd career as well. hmm good for ya ...gosh some hardworkin ...smart person you are :TH:

well dont worry about it! jus volunteer at places. whatever u see as intresting ...soemthing u think u would like to do as ur 2nd job(1st refering to the sarpanchi) ...go to that place and ask if u could observe or help out in anyway cuz u thinking about studying that at uni/college. im sure there are lot of people who would love to help u out in that matter! all u gota do is ask those people(the hardest and scariest part of all for someof us, especially for me) blush.gif

try that! google it...find the placez...get the phone# or e-mail and contect them! if u need help then jus messgae me i would luv to help u out with that!

chardi kalla!

I'm still confused what I want to do in life, all of you have an idea but me, im confused no.gif :wub: @

awwwww

yes u do. u gona be Sarpanchni kool.gif the coolest and the smartest kind! :wub:

oh my bad

you already are one...

welll i guess u want a 2nd career as well. hmm good for ya ...gosh some hardworkin ...smart person you are :TH:

well dont worry about it! jus volunteer at places. whatever u see as intresting ...soemthing u think u would like to do as ur 2nd job(1st refering to the sarpanchi) ...go to that place and ask if u could observe or help out in anyway cuz u thinking about studying that at uni/college. im sure there are lot of people who would love to help u out in that matter! all u gota do is ask those people(the hardest and scariest part of all for someof us, especially for me) blush.gif

try that! google it...find the placez...get the phone# or e-mail and contect them! if u need help then jus messgae me i would luv to help u out with that!

chardi kalla!

haha yeah, Im Sarpanchni alredy, but iwant 2nd career 2. I enjoy customer servise and sales assistent, (what I do now, part time) but I dunno if I want that as a career coz its really hard work. And VERY VERY TIRING indeed. I want loads of things as a career, lol, just cant choose. no.gif

Well heres some:

Computer Engineer

Computer Science

Doctor-Medicine - I doubt I can cope though

Pharmacist

Maths professor

Historian

I sooo dont know what to do no.gif

Probably depend on college results really doesnt it?