Guest Bass Singh

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well bass boy,

coz uve been through so much already in ure young life, mixed with negative and positive vibes, think of yourself as "remixed"... a fusion of bad beats and good melodies. Once you've taken amrit, it will be like that feeling of getting a new sub in ure ride with pure, uninterupted basssssssss...

... before neone asks, im not on drugs. unless my food and drinks have been spiked. in which case it serves me right for not being bibeki. oh well.

think of it as a once in a lifetime opportunity as who knows if we're going to wake up tommorow only WaheGuru knows for sure... so if anyone want to come and take Amrit from the Panj Pyarae from anywhere in UK then please do so and i'll pay for travel costs (pm me)

This is changhi seva! pray.gif

well bass boy,

coz uve been through so much already in ure young life, mixed with negative and positive vibes, think of yourself as "remixed"... a fusion of bad beats and good melodies. Once you've taken amrit, it will be like that feeling of getting a new sub in ure ride with pure, uninterupted basssssssss...

... before neone asks, im not on drugs. unless my food and drinks have been spiked. in which case it serves me right for not being bibeki. oh well.

Maybe he's already become Guru's pyara?

think of it as a once in a lifetime opportunity as who knows if we're going to wake up tommorow only WaheGuru knows for sure... so if anyone want to come and take Amrit from the Panj Pyarae from anywhere in UK then please do so and i'll pay for travel costs (pm me)

wkd. sikhlionz gonna pay for any national flights - fly first class or business class...!!!!

i didnt mean literally by the way. by flights, i meant "Nanak naam jahaaz hai, charhe so uttrai paar".... and flying on Naam is wayyyy better than business class.

well bass boy,

Maybe he's already become Guru's pyara?

im pretty sure he hasnt. 99.999999999% sure. if i am mistaken, maaph karna