Darbar Sahib

K Singh 82

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Only bow to Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Anything else just touch the ground and apply the dust to your forehead. Matha Tekna is only for Guru Sahib.

It is said the spot where he placed his head was the point where during operation blue star Tanks could never ever cross i.e they could not cross that point.

Baba deep singh ji gurudwara in amritsar is very famous. He was a very noble and brave soul, very brave.

It is said the spot where he placed his head was the point where during operation blue star Tanks could never ever cross i.e they could not cross that point.

Baba deep singh ji gurudwara in amritsar is very famous. He was a very noble and brave soul, very brave.

Me 2 I also wont mind bowing my head to such a noble man

Baba Deep Singh Ji is the DON!!!... to even see the place where thier Head rests is a honour, and such place should be treated with respect!!

i agree :TH:

If you see there's Guru Granth Sahib jee da Path right above that spot you mentioned. I bow at that spot because i know im bowing to sri guru granth sahib je above :)

i wasn't aware of that :@ but peopel do still matha tekh at Dukh Bhanjani Beri

BTW im not judging anyone who does, its up to you.