Bolllywood Beating British

Greater-Punjab

Actually i watched a film which stars Gulshan Grover as an Amrithdari Sikh, he was very good. It wasn't your average silly joker Sikh style film. He played a devoted father to his adopted hindu/muslim daughter. (can't recall what religion she followed) But very well done and showed the Khalsa in a positive light Perhaps duchess may know the name of the film!

Raja Ki Ayai Gi Bharat ? blush.gif Don't ask me how I remember hehe

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahho jeri mein gal kite, ohdha kisene garaa ni ditta. Apna kumal kutan lagpe!! *Sighs*

Actually i watched a film which stars Gulshan Grover as an Amrithdari Sikh, he was very good. It wasn't your average silly joker Sikh style film. He played a devoted father to his adopted hindu/muslim daughter. (can't recall what religion she followed) But very well done and showed the Khalsa in a positive light Perhaps duchess may know the name of the film!

Hanji, bibi ji, tenu taan ik prize chaidhi! Ace film! He plays 'Gyani Kartar Singh'

Ahho jeri mein gal kite, ohdha kisene garaa ni ditta. Apna kumal kutan lagpe!! *Sighs*

Hanji, bibi ji, tenu taan ik prize chaidhi! Ace film! He plays 'Gyani Kartar Singh'

n e 1 watched film KHALSA MERO ROOP HAI KHAAS?...??

N e 1 watched film KHALSA MERO ROOP HAI KHAAS?...??

I've got it on DVD!

They should make a production like ' The Passion of the Christ'' using CGI to make the Gurus. That would then be shown all over the world cinemas. That will advance and educate the world of the Sikh religion.

Akh Satnam Waheguru Ji!

veh pakandiya meh tenoo puhchiya see vayee there kol DVD jeh heh gee ya? .. DVD thah mere kohl vee ya, meh puhchiya see theh dekhi ya???? lol...

i rekn it was a real gud film.. :TH:

Veh pakandiya meh tenoo puhchiya see vayee there kol DVD jeh heh gee ya? .. DVD thah mere kohl vee ya, meh puhchiya see theh dekhi ya???? lol...

i rekn it was a real gud film.. :TH:

lol - Je mein tenu kiya mere kol DVD hegi, pher tera ki kiyal, mein shop vicho kareed ke, taan apne room vich rakli dekhan ton bina?? Kamala na hove!

Taan, jeri mein gal ke oudhe naal seemat hega? We need a film to promote Sikh religion just like the Passion of Christ, which was abslolutely awesome! :T:

bollywood sux

lol spot on Bhenj!!

hahhaha what gets me is how like the "good" guy can jump off some taaaaallllll building and land on his feet without even a slight cut or bruise and stillllll manage to kill like 37 "bad" guys with like just a punch? grin.gifohmy.gif

but we all know what happens in the end...they get married and live happily ever after

you seen one bollywood film, you seen them all!! rolleyes.gifblush.gif

bollywood sux

lol spot on Bhenj!!

hahhaha what gets me is how like the "good" guy can jump off some taaaaallllll building and land on his feet without even a slight cut or bruise and stillllll manage to kill like 37 "bad" guys with like just a punch? grin.gifohmy.gif

but we all know what happens in the end...they get married and live happily ever after

ohmy.gif Bhenjis j e o l o u s ! lol cuz she gets bruises on her head and the hero can survive the *dishum dishum* LOL jus kiddin

o but nowadays thers that twist where on the wedding day they swap partners.... and nobody minds wacko.gif

bollywood sux

lol spot on Bhenj!!

ohmy.gif Bhenjis j e o l o u s ! lol cuz she gets bruises on her head and the hero can survive the *dishum dishum* LOL jus kiddin

o but nowadays thers that twist where on the wedding day they swap partners.... and nobody minds wacko.gif

It's all 'Say Shava Shava'' in Bollywood!!