• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Is a humble person. thumbs_up.gif

^^^^we'll meet one day singh

hows manitoba, i heard they got beautiful senery, or is that new foundland?? grin.gif

Akal Purakh's kirpa, we shall meet one day man. Manitoba is good man. Well, yeah we do have nice scenery here as well, but moreover all of Canada has nice scenery doesn't matter where in Canada you go man. The only thing about Manitoba is that it is really flat, all of the priairie provinces except Alberta are really flat, and it can get really boring. Also, Winnipeg is a REALLY REALLY boring city, other than a bunch of parks there is not a whole lot to do here. One thing I hate though is the winter here can get REALLY extreme. In fact, we nicknamed Winnipeg "Winterpeg" because the winter here can get really crazy, but I don't mind though, Canada seems to have extreme seasons. :TH:

On the other hand, talking from a Sikh perspective, not as many as you would see in WEST OR EAST. This province is like in the middle of Canada, so we are not East or West. WE are the gateway to both. :lol: But, in terms of this website, isn't it ironic West has more Sikhs than the East in Canada and yet on this website you see more Sikhs from the East on here. I guess, the West Side Singhs have better things to do than chat on a forum all day, which is good. West only has people like Papi :@ who sit on the forum all day, but I don't blame him, he probably finishes his projects at his work, and has free time before his next one, its' better than sitting around doing nothing, might as well help people on the forum. But, you East Side Singhs are representing as well man, you guys have people like Jaspaul, Heera, Japmans they know how its' done man. :s Just don't spend WAYY to much time on here homeboys, rather hit the gym, work hard, and be a well rounded person. :TH: