What Are Ur Views On The Havelock Commitee?

Fear NOBODY

people luk n c wat southall is getin turnd into by our own soo called 'sikh' people in the comity who are afta money and nothing els. they hav done manny things what u hav heard about in the past and had many descussions about, that is why i hav decided to bring all of them topics all in 1 and talk bout it n do something and get a nu freshh comity who think cleanly and hav gd hearts unlyk these pathetic people who hav black hearts full of greed!!! wjk wjkf bhul chuk maaf karo

Guest militant singh

cos sangat here is blind at this poitn in time ask any1 in southall of incidents tht have taken place and hw the commitee frames young sikh youths

Himmit Singh Sohi is the current president of the Gurudwara, he has appointed something like 6 members of his immeadiate family onto commite, is the rest of teh sangat not good enough?

Secondly he has some how managed to obtain a high court order which baned the opposition leader from running against him in the up coming elections. The evidence that was given was circumsational at best, and primarly fabrecated, the got this order imposed becuase he did not want to have fair elections. The Oppositinon leader is the owner of GB windows and Monsoon Banqueting. TO appeal the order it will ake several weeks, and by then it will be to late as teh elections would have happend.

When the new Gurudwara was built, Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Saroop was going to be taken to the new gurdwara from Park avenue, there was a lot of press coverage. A sevadar offered the Gurudwara a Palaki which sveral people could carry, but Sohi refused instead he carried Guru Granth Sahib Ji alone. Why? so he could have all teh cameras on him.

A few years ago Himmit Singh Sohi and his leadership attempted to turn the Gurudwara into a Limited company, instead of a charity. WHY? you can probably figure it out yourself.

When yoga baba came to the Gurudwara early this week, some youth turned up wanting to attack him. The Gurudwara commite ordered all youth that looked even slightly suspusious out of the Gurudwara. Then one commite member made up some story that the youths came to cause trouble because the opposition party had sent them. I An absoulte lie, because i spoke to the youth invloved, and they said a completly different story.

Every year the Gurudwara runs a youth camp, last year it was run by Khalsa Club, but this year they were prevented from running it because according to the commite they premoted extremist views. I went along to Kalsa club camp at Guru Nanak school in Hayes, i never heard anything of the sort. and there are at least another 20-30 sewadar at that camp that can confirm my account.

The Camp the commite ran, according to the commite had 200 children at the start of the week and 400 by the end of the week. These figures are quite strange considering the fact the leaflets fro teh camp, and teh gurdwara website both clearly stated that the maximum number of children allowed is 300.

During the time the current commite has been in power, punjabi classes were shut down, until recently.

The new gurdwara on Havlock road was built with the donations of all teh sangat, but when you go in all you see are placks on the wall which thank a hand full of familys who probably gave more than most, but is this the kind of thing that should be happening in a Gurudwara. Are the rest of the sangat who contributed not important enough to get recognition or is it because we gave less to the gurdwara?

Whenever there are elections, the police are called to teh gurudwara nearly every day. is this the image we want to shoe the rest of the country??

The voting system for the gurudwara has never been so corrupt. For those of you who dont know it works like this. First you have to become a member of teh Gurdwara, you go down with some I.D and they give you a membership card, but wo controls the process?? the present commite do of course. WHY?? so they can print of as many fake memberships as they want, and then cast as many votes as they want for themseleves.

I urge you to put pressure on your parents to vite at the upcoming elections. We must get rid of teh tyrant that is destroying the Sikhi. With Himmit Singh Sohi in charge the Sikh's have become rich but Sikhi is being sucked dry.

wjk wjkf

i wil start by sayin i totaly agree wiv Harmeet_Singh and also millitant singh the more you go to gurudwara's who are run by sohi lot da more courption ule end up seein. dare are some ghani'z who get little kids to go to our bibah n ask for their numbers their are sum ghani's who go at nyt to glassy junction to. yet himmat is totaly fine by all of this n and likes to alot of things ' underneath the table ' i find dis pathetic what did our guru's teach us n wat are these people trynin to do? n acomplish?. why use sikhi as their route to earn money das da most paap sum1 can do yet they hav a very good aprance so when any one nu coms along n see'z them they get a gd imprestion but people 'dnt judge a book by its cova ' read da dam book n find out if its good or rubbish n by all means wen u dnt lyk the book u wil chuk it awai its abou time we do that with this messed up comitty day had dare funn in chargee we cnt let our sikhi get ne more damaged then it alredi is. bein a sikh its ur dutyy to see if something rongg is happinin and standdd up for that no matter wat goes on if ur put in jail or if ur chukd out the gurudwara. Those youths who are standing up to the comitty n fightin for their sikhi dnt giv up no mata what they chuk at u, even at time our gurus were thought to b bad people but if u speak the truth n show it waheguru is alwayz on ur side so its a plee to all ma sikhs out their stand uppp do wat u can tel ur parents n plzz less all kik this comity out together and make our sikhi as strong as possiable n UNITEEE!!! bhul chuk maaf karo

wjk wjkf

And what proof do you have?

It's really your word against that committee.

soo true.

wjk wjkf

i wil start by sayin i totaly agree wiv Harmeet_Singh and also millitant singh the more you go to gurudwara's who are run by sohi lot da more courption ule end up seein. dare are some ghani'z who get little kids to go to our bibah n ask for their numbers their are sum ghani's who go at nyt to glassy junction to. yet himmat is totaly fine by all of this n and likes to alot of things ' underneath the table ' i find dis pathetic what did our guru's teach us n wat are these people trynin to do? n acomplish?. why use sikhi as their route to earn money das da most paap sum1 can do yet they hav a very good aprance so when any one nu coms along n see'z them they get a gd imprestion but people 'dnt judge a book by its cova ' read da dam book n find out if its good or rubbish n by all means wen u dnt lyk the book u wil chuk it awai its abou time we do that with this messed up comitty day had dare funn in chargee we cnt let our sikhi get ne more damaged then it alredi is. bein a sikh its ur dutyy to see if something rongg is happinin and standdd up for that no matter wat goes on if ur put in jail or if ur chukd out the gurudwara. Those youths who are standing up to the comitty n fightin for their sikhi dnt giv up no mata what they chuk at u, even at time our gurus were thought to b bad people but if u speak the truth n show it waheguru is alwayz on ur side so its a plee to all ma sikhs out their stand uppp do wat u can tel ur parents n plzz less all kik this comity out together and make our sikhi as strong as possiable n UNITEEE!!! bhul chuk maaf karo

wjk wjkf

truu say, so many gyaanis are becoming corrupt, real hard 2 trust and find an honest1

paji wen u see wat ive seen n wats goin on it jus makes u boilll in angerr ov hww thsee peoplee are gettin awai with all of this, do as much propganda agianst them lot and les bring in a nu comitty dese lot r rich from hedd to toee but still want moree bluddy:@ katss. what right do they hav chukin young youths out from the gurudwara when they do seva or when dare doin paat day throw them out by the puug and chuk them out of sikhi camps when they try and do seva they threathen them by sayin we wil call the police if u dnt leave da premisis wat kinda crapp is this n its all da havlok security guards n da comitty bluddy unbelieavblee when u tel people what these lot do n day gettin awai with it lyk this! :umm: