Photo From Lebanon

Raju

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand where 4RR is coming from. I feel you 4RR. However that pic put a smile on my face. Just because these sikhs are representing the U.N i believe (not to sure). And they are doing something so noble its heart-warming. Its beautiful to see sikhs actually living sikhi. Really living it. Not just sitting around and claiming to be sikhs. They are trying to keep the peace trying to be protectors of people. That is true sikhi. I believe if they have those words up there and that motivates them then why not. I think they are aware of whats going to cause hatred and tension. I mean they are the ones in the war zone not us. I believe its just a tactic to keep them motivated and to remind them that only those true singhs of the gurus are truly kings in this world and the next. So i see nothing wrong with it. I hope one day i can meet such gursikhs who are living sikhi by doing humanitarian missions around the world. And I hope i can put there charan dhoor on my forehead.

thanx :TH: